Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Brunello said:
    Why the sudden love in for NLA?
    If YOU have anything positive to add on the subject, a little lurve could come your way too.....
  • So NLA says that the Aussies are close, but JamesSeed is doubtful that anything at all will happen. As a lover of symmetry, this satisfies me.

I never said close close I said are further along 

there is no such thing as close 

it’s done or it isn’t done that’s it nothing else 

imminent  doesn’t exist 
    NLA, don't know you but always appreciate your posts, but you have said more than once (I think) that it will be done by the start of the season and I'm hanging on to that. 
    That’s my personal opinion and I really do believe that to be the case 
    IT AIN’T HAPPENING!

(How was that?)
  • So NLA says that the Aussies are close, but JamesSeed is doubtful that anything at all will happen. As a lover of symmetry, this satisfies me.

imminent  doesn’t exist 
    NLA, don't know you but always appreciate your posts, but you have said more than once (I think) that it will be done by the start of the season and I'm hanging on to that. 

.did he say which season ? 
  • I reckon many decent buyers are not at the table because of Roland. It's probably like talking to a stranger on a park bench but then making you're excuses to leave when you realise they're a psychopath thinking fcuk that for a laugh. Most people can't be bothered with him.
  • Chizz said:
    So NLA says that the Aussies are close, but JamesSeed is doubtful that anything at all will happen. As a lover of symmetry, this satisfies me.

imminent  doesn’t exist 
    Next season starts in July 2020.
    If you are standing in a queue and a voice shouts out Next, the person at the front of the queue goes to the table not the second in the queue.

C u next Tuesday is wrong,
    See you this Tuesday or Tuesday week should be used.

Too much ambiguity on the word next.

Now back to the non sale of Charlton.

Ps. As Chizz is a Pedant. 

• Sponsored links:

• Brunello said:
    It’s a form of Stockholm Syndrome. He’s got some positive posts and in the maelstrom of negativity he is king!
  • 1893, The school leaving age in England & Wales is raised to 11 years.
  • 1893 - The year that Charlton Park Rugby Club was founded
  • Reading between the lines of what NLA is saying, it sounds as though the aussies and possibly other interested buyers have made contact with the ex directors recently? Is that right NLA? 
  • Swisdom said:
    Brunello said:
    It’s a form of Stockholm Syndrome. He’s got some positive posts and in the maelstrom of negativity he is king!
    In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is King!
  • Chizz said:
    So NLA says that the Aussies are close, but JamesSeed is doubtful that anything at all will happen. As a lover of symmetry, this satisfies me.

imminent  doesn’t exist 
    If you are standing in a queue and a voice shouts out Next, the person at the front of the queue goes to the table not the second in the queue.

It's Thursday today. Is that this week or next week? 
  • Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

imminent  doesn’t exist 

It's Thursday today. Is that this week or next week? 
    No ambiguity with today.
    Can you not see my point ?
  • Sage said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Reading between the lines of what NLA is saying, it sounds as though the aussies and possibly other interested buyers have made contact with the ex directors recently? Is that right NLA? 
    Hang on, I thought you previously said that if anything is happening you will be the first one to tell us, so surely you should know what is happening and not reading between the lines of someone who has been consistent all throughout this saga?
    once the takeover has happened i will announce it on here - i have no idea about all the ins and outs going on in the background to get to that point - as i have said. I'm not even convinced the aussies 'exist' as such. NLA's source, i think i am right in saying is one of the ex directors so the info that he has which appears to have changed, i am assuming, must relate to one of those?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    The dealings with the director’s loans is king pin to the takeover and talks an agreement with all of them needs to be reached. It would appear that NLA knows at least one director and I’m sure this also is true with @Airman Brown. This would alert them should progress to the conclusion of the takeover be nigh. 
  • Brunello said:
    We love you too mate....
  • Unless you live in Roland's head/brain no one knows when the message will tell his hand to sign off on the sale of Charlton.
    Knowing all the ex directors won't answer that question even if you are aware of activity on that front.

• Brunello said:
    I know nothing!

I find that’s the best way to be.😉
  • So Roland wants to take over the debenture payable on reaching The Premiership, most likely for more than the current £7M, and it needs paying off for him to do that?
  • Whatever happens this'll always be Roland's legacy!!... £7.5m for those three is criminal!!

Sickening, isn't it. Even know we know we wouldn't have seen any of that money under this regime, it's still beyond a joke for 3 players of that quality, all who in a couple of years I expect to be regulars in the Premier League.
  • One thing I have to remember is the fees werent received at the same time yet just imagine what Bowyer could do with £3m!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!