Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Just wondering what happens when we get past page 2019?
    We go on to Page 2020
    I meant for Happy Valley!
    Ohhhh!! ;)
  • Options
    I wonder if anyone has asked that question before?
    About every year or so
  • Options
    We go on to Page 2020
    I meant for Happy Valley!
    He will become our very own Nostradamus.
  • Options

Page 2020.

Donald trump says something raciest on twitter.

• Options
    1968, The first Isle of Wight music festival.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Where was it?
    In a field
  • Options
    Genuinely quite an interesting fact.

Was it the Hendrix start up?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Genuinely quite an interesting fact.

Was it the Hendrix start up?

I think it was 1970.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1968 First Isle of Wight Festival held in a field outside Godshill, Jefferson Airplane headline.
  • Options
    What's the takeover news for the week ahead?  

Do we know the time and date of the FF meeting? 
    Are there any (real or manufactured) deadlines upcoming? 
    What party/parties are still (officially or otherwise) still "in"?  The Aussies?  Prague's Europeans? Dalman? 
    Do we expect any movement from any of these, this week? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    What's the takeover news for the week ahead?  

Do we know the time and date of the FF meeting? 
    Are there any (real or manufactured) deadlines upcoming? 
    What party/parties are still (officially or otherwise) still "in"?  The Aussies?  Prague's Europeans? Dalman? 
    Do we expect any movement from any of these, this week? 
    I think we can safely forecast the takeover will not be happening for a long time.

This thread had sunk onto page 2 yesterday morning, time for it to slip away again until some real genuine news happens.
  • Options
    GOAT Thread
  • Options
    It’s happening thread!
  • Options
    Not only as Roly attempted to ruin the club his latest performance on Talksport was an attempt to destroy this thread.
  • Options
    It's hanging on by a thread now, compared to the glory years
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The fishy pun Willie waving history time line ITK I know nothing but my next door neighbours mother-in-law heard that a consortium are ready if the Aussies drop out but Salman Rushdie fatwa may affect the Iranian bid but dickie Murray is hero to Zero and Helmit Shitweasel Douchebag is the writing on the wall yet Jim White said celebrate we are 24 hours from happening but a difficult two weeks awaits, with a hitman, duct taped shoes and the Directors loans being sorted or being put in a parcel and when the music stops we move on impasse argue the toss boycott then celebrate Wembley buy season ticket then want refund then Bowyer stays after Roland U-turn buy season ticket again win at Blackburn but result means nothing but we still feel good going back down staying up hair cut doom merchants and we nearly reach:

20/20 vision.
    4 cheers for happy valley.

A Thread for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
    Where the devil's in the detail.

And the devil is called Roland Duchatelet.
  • Options
    The fishy pun Willie waving history time line ITK I know nothing but my next door neighbours mother-in-law heard that a consortium are ready if the Aussies drop out but Salman Rushdie fatwa may affect the Iranian bid but dickie Murray is hero to Zero and Helmit Shitweasel Douchebag is the writing on the wall yet Jim White said celebrate we are 24 hours from happening but a difficult two weeks awaits, with a hitman, duct taped shoes and the Directors loans being sorted or being put in a parcel and when the music stops we move on impasse argue the toss boycott then celebrate Wembley buy season ticket then want refund then Bowyer stays after Roland U-turn buy season ticket again win at Blackburn but result means nothing but we still feel good going back down staying up hair cut doom merchants and we nearly reach:

20/20 vision.
    4 cheers for happy valley.

A Thread for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
    Where the devil's in the detail.

And the devil is called Roland Duchatelet.
    It’s happening?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Maybe we will be taken over in a similar way to West Ham, with two highly rated international players a la Tevez and Mascherano announced on deadline day (preferably without the shared ownership issues)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck off Roland. Anfree going now. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Fuck off Roland. Anfree going now. 
    Anfree is a great olayer and should not be sold
  • Options
    Won't stop the rat though. I could understand if he was selling the club. However he isn't. 
  • Options
    I now can't wait for the day Roland comes out and says the club isn't for sale.
  • Options
    I might be a bit late with this but, has anyone seen the recent Murray interview where he says about it being a bright future with RD?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    See above Mart mate
  • Options
    edited August 2019
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!