Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    GM and Aussies still in the hunt, but there’s no one around to deal with them at the moment, apparently. Chaos. 
    Bet there’d be somebody around if a buyer stumped up RD‘s price...
  • Options
    joeaddick said:
    JamesSeed said:
    GM and Aussies still in the hunt, but there’s no one around to deal with them at the moment, apparently. Chaos. 

But that's never going to happen is it?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    wow no CFO,no CEO just some knob head in a burger van running the show and a bottom licker who wonders over from Belgium every few weeks when he aint changing RDs incontinence nappys----guess the Aussies have to wait till Roland gets his Pampers changed
    What a joke ... not only is RD doing his utmost to destroy our club, but we also have Burger Boy STILL stealing a salary for doing nothing. I thought he’d be long gone by now. 
    They're making him stay on until he's filled in all the trenches he created up at Sparrows Lane.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    addick05 said:
    joeaddick said:
    JamesSeed said:

But that's never going to happen is it?
    I doubt many people know what the price is, but it still doesn’t make sense why so many so called positive fans keep saying “we’re not worth this & that”...
  • Options
    1971 Blue by Joni Mitchell released, one of the all time great albums
  • Options
    1971 - The year I started secondary school. The year Thomas Tallis was founded 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

So glad to hear as I thought all the parties had buggered off by this point, but what happened to their ultimatum deadline they gave to old Roly? Also does this mean they've found extra funders? 
    Give me a break. I’m feeding off scraps here!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:

So glad to hear as I thought all the parties had buggered off by this point, but what happened to their ultimatum deadline they gave to old Roly? Also does this mean they've found extra funders? 
    Apologies mate didn't mean to piss you off & do appreciate whatever snippets you can give us, just hearing that info raises a few questions i thought you might be able to answer
  • Options
    MalMal
    edited August 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:

Talk about Bow an Jacko being the Trotters, way Roland is selling players, they will be better named Steptoe an Son, because all we will have left are scraps!

• Options
    joeaddick said:
    JamesSeed said:

Oh the dilemma.

I really want him gone but I don't want him to receive the money that his greedy derranged selfish brain lusts for.

Even if we get sold (seriously don't count on it)

He would attempt to get the last word on talksport and attempt to inform Jim White and friends....just how challenging the whole procedure was.

Hard to believe the club will be receiving any "potential buyer" interest at all from now. He said on national radio that even though he wants to sell Charlton....he advises potential buyers to not actually pursue their interest.

He also openly pretty much told Peter Varney to f"ck off 3 years ago....after Peter expressed interest in buying the club.

KM then told a strange lie where she suggested that Varney had a long term plan to move Charlton away from the valley.

For our sake....I'd just about be ok with Roland (the lying C*nt) getting the money that he actually wants....as long as he is gone ...and we never hear from him again.

Although it might be quite amusing if he enters the jungle.
    He gets voted out 1st....and seen as Jim White is his only friend, he goes to Australia and gives him a hug when the show ends.

Then they get eaten by a crocodile.

We chuckle 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's me being born then...😁
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:

Apologies mate didn't mean to piss you off & do appreciate whatever snippets you can give us, just hearing that info raises a few questions i thought you might be able to answer
    No worries, certainly didn’t piss me off. I meant to add a winky emoji. 
  • Options
    1971, The UK switches to decimal currency.
    12 days after I was born.
  • Options
    Dear Roland,
    Stick a fork in. I'm done.

There's a few others here who are overcooked, like St Lorenzo.

Sincerely Grifted
  • Options
    Melexis shares are down 27% in the past year. Let's hope that continues as it maybe the only way Roland decides to sell us 
    Or he'll just hold on until he has nothing left and drag us down with him
  • Options
    Melexis shares are down 27% in the past year. Let's hope that continues as it maybe the only way Roland decides to sell us 

Bloody hell! 🙂
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Unless the Aussies agree to meet his asking price, what is there to actually deal with?

Also from his ramblings a couple of weeks ago, Roland sounded pretty clear no one was close at all to buying us.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Unless the Aussies agree to meet his asking price, what is there to actually deal with?

Also from his ramblings a couple of weeks ago, Roland sounded pretty clear no one was close at all to buying us.
    Unless he's prepared to negotiate with declared, interested parties, he needs to withdraw his claim that he's trying to sell the club. 

Also from his ramblings over the last half-decade, Roland had never sounded pretty clear about anything. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just get out of our club 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    Just get out of our club 
    I couldn’t agree more. The nightmare just continues on and on and on. Take the hit and sell the club - why else is he clinging on to us?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Hi James. Who told you that, and why, I wonder? I know that it is untrue. 

The word fed back from the club about the Aussies is that they lost one of their investors and have not been heard of since. But that too could be disinformation, or a part truth.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

The word fed back from the club about the Aussies is that they lost one of their investors and have not been heard of since. But that too could be disinformation, or a part truth.
       Hold on. So when you say you know something, what you really mean is you don't really know?

Or have I read that wrong??
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Is that code for the European group still being in the hunt? 
  • Options
    So basically, RD will not accept any price until he has sold all the saleable players and got back as much of his money he can
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    So basically, RD will not accept any price until he has sold all the saleable players and got back as much of his money he can
    By then another 1 or 2 players will emerge who can be sold for a million or two. And the cycle continues...
  • Options
    edited August 2019

JamesSeed said:

Is that code for the European group still being in the hunt? 
    Nope. And I don't know if they plan to return or not, but I hope to find out more about that next week.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    X
  • Options
    edited August 2019

JamesSeed said:

If they’d gone, why would they tell me they haven’t? That doesn’t add up.

Over time they’ve lost several investors - each time Roland moved the goalposts. Can you blame them for pulling out, when they get effed about by Roland?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!