Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• TheBelgium20
    @TheBelgium20
    ·
    37m
    #Cafc fans! Roland point blank refuses to work with the “Liar peter varney” so is doubtful he would sell the club to him or through him. HOWEVER perhaps the other “friend” of charlton has provided a back door to the table? Exciting times! #rolandout #patience

Got to be Paul Elliott surely!
  • TheBelgium20
    @TheBelgium20
    ·
    37m
    #Cafc fans! Roland point blank refuses to work with the “Liar peter varney” so is doubtful he would sell the club to him or through him. HOWEVER perhaps the other “friend” of charlton has provided a back door to the table? Exciting times! #rolandout #patience

“Friend” of Charlton = RM?
  • sammy391 said:

TheBelgium20
    @TheBelgium20
    ·
    37m

Got to be Paul Elliott surely!
    Good call
  • I’m always grateful to anyone that posts what they hear or know but does this Belgium20 tweet actually say anything ?
  • edited January 2018

TheBelgium20
    @TheBelgium20
    ·
    Dec 28
    #Cafc fans! We would like to thank you for the hard work and determination in this fight to win our club back. Today is a massive day for CAFC! We fought and we won! Only a matter of weeks now and Roland will be gone! Let’s hope the new buyer returns us to the great club we are!

We fought and we won? Yet we’re weeks away from a new buyer. Makes no sense.
  • Better to be a few weeks away than a few years.
  • Do you reckon that's why he left the redhenry is this the rich group you said about!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

The buyer was advised to get Varney on board.

Advised by who? @Redhenry
  • edited January 2018
    Redhenry said:

Do we think Varney stepping down now means that the buyer has now got him on board and they close to completion?
  • Redhenry said:

But would need to keep it under wraps to avoid RM and RD having knowledge of this? Any further updates today on how they are progressing at all?
  • Redhenry said:

This is more than enough to get me excited
  • Not long now lady's and Gentlemen

• Redhenry said:

But would need to keep it under wraps to avoid RM and RD having knowledge of this? Any further updates today on how they are progressing at all?
    Well if what you say is true pretty badly i would assume now the cat's out the bag.
  • Redhenry said:

Well if what you say is true pretty badly i would assume now the cat's out the bag.
    Maybe an indicator that the deals pretty much done. Wishful thinking on my part.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

As much as I like this post and respect your itk status how can we square this with the assertion by Ebbsfleet that PV will have no future involvement with CAFC ?

• Do they mean Crewe?
  • Redhenry said:

As much as I like this post and respect your itk status how can we square this with the assertion by Ebbsfleet that PV will have no future involvement with CAFC ?

Perhaps PV will be not be paid by CAFC, similar to when KM was at the club.
  • Redhenry said:

The

FAVADDICK said:

Do you reckon that's why he left the redhenry is this the rich group you said about!!

I don't know for sure that this deal is happening. I haven't been told anything for weeks. Getting Varney on board was one of the things I heard at the time. Varney quitting Ebbsfleet just ties in with this.
    So are you basically confirming that Varney has potentially moved to work with the very wealthy bidders (as opposed to the Aussies?)
  • edited January 2018
    Scoham said:
    I hope he flat out lied to them.

"By any means necessary."
  • Oh feck !

A few minutes ago, PV was definitely nothing to do with a takeover.

Now he might have been guided through the back door !

In, out, in, out....etc etc.

We're fairly certain that RM wouldn't work alongside Peter so I'm guessing @Redhenry 's potential buyer is likely to be Andrew Muir's group or perhaps a 3rd party from the Middle East ?

Either way, let's hope it's the investor he referred to saying that money wouldn't be a problem under his/their ownership.
  • To me that reads as if he has involvement with CAFC but his resignation from Ebbsfleet is not related to it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!