Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

I suppose that we can only console ourselves with the fact that he, like all of us, will eventually die.

Until then forget about the takeover - 'though winter's advancing, we'll stay young go dancing'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uBGqqsQmyc

Good to see another Death Cab fan. Whenever I mention them, I always feel like I have to add "...they're not a death-metal band."
  • Options

In what form was this update gonna be (press conference / meeting / statement) ?

He's updating his tinder profile, you need to match his profile to get the update.
  • Options

My prediction of the 28th for the sale is looking a bit shaky now. I blame the snow

I went for the 29th so I think the weather has helped nail it for me
  • Options

were did murray say update would be wednesday

https://www.castrust.org/2018/02/murray-issue-update-week/
    No mention of Wednesday.
    Indeed. I'm sure it did the first time I looked! So 'later this week' hmmmmm
  • Options

No mention of Wednesday.
    the mention of 'Wednesday' on here was from another lifer who said that was what he'd been told by a member of staff and was posted before mention of it on the Trust website

• Options

No mention of Wednesday.
    the mention of 'Wednesday' on here was from another lifer who said that was what he'd been told by a member of staff and was posted before mention of it on the Trust website

Ah, thanks Large.
  • Options
    Could he update us on when he's going to update us?
  • Options

No mention of Wednesday.

We can no longer trust

The trust
  • Options

Obligatory annoyed 'I came back to find 200 posts and it's all turned out to be nonsense' post.

• Options

Obligatory annoyed 'I came back to find 200 posts and it's all turned out to be nonsense' post.

201 now you tube...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was determined not to get annoyed by all this but now I am. Here we all are checking throughout the day to see if he's said anything yet. Surely it's not beyond the wit of man to tell us something now. Clearly not. Instead we've got to wait until the last fecking moment to be updated that bugger all is happening in Feb. FFS
  • Options
    Just got a bit of info from a completely made up source.....

It's genuinely going to be completed this week.

(It's = the clearing of snow on our opponents pitch to ensure our game can go ahead on Saturday!)
  • Options
    If I were delivering bad news, I'd wait til late in the day!!!
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

If I were delivering bad news, I'd wait til late in the day!!!

So that it's acceptable to go to the pub and drink?
  • Options
    Statement now on OS
  • Options
    edited February 2018

How double dare you to classify 200 posts to be nonsense they’re all full of Cadbury’s goodness and very fun to eat :0)
  • Options
    Sounds close
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    backing up my claim about a deal had been done a week or so ago.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Redhenry your boys still involved/one of the parties that has agreed price?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    cfgs said:

Although if the deal has been agreed with two parties and it is now down to the lawyers, how does that work? If it is finalising a deal you can't do it with both parties at once, so surely only one party is at the final stage or we are still a long way off.

I was about to ask the same question. How could two parties still be involved if it has gone this far down the line and who decides which one wins through in the end if the bid price is equal?
  • Options

cfgs said:

Although if the deal has been agreed with two parties and it is now down to the lawyers, how does that work? If it is finalising a deal you can't do it with both parties at once, so surely only one party is at the final stage or we are still a long way off.

I was about to ask the same question. How could two parties still be involved if it has gone this far down the line and who decides which one wins through in the end if the bid price is equal?
    Roland will move goalposts last minute and sees which one will pay off. Is my guess.
  • Options
    Does this mean two parties joining together to buy the club or two parties in a 'race to the line' ?!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!