Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Here’s hoping for a fairly quick 1-1 draw. Or a 1-3 win.
  • edited April 2018
    cafc-west said:

Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.

FWIW - He actually said "The end is in sight ........." - after a whole load of posts criticising this site for offensive comments about RD ...
    All he's doing is guessing that we will miss out on a playoff position and once that is confirmed that Goldfinger will sell.
    If he's wrong does anyone really think he'll give a toss.
    His bullshit "insider information" post will simply nestle alongside the countless hundreds others he comes out with on an almost daily basis.
    The guy is a sad arsed liar and should be ignored by one and all.
    He has no special inside info/source......file him under "massive windup c**t."
    Works under the assumption that if you post enough wind-ups you're bound to be right on the odd occasion.
  • Not a big fan are you @SoundAsa£
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Not a big fan are you @SoundAsa£

What gives you that idea TL? personally I wish @SoundAsa£ would just stop beating about the bush and just say exactly what he feels. :)

• Keep telling myself not to go on this thread any more... but it's so bloody addictive even if 90% of the posts are just frustrated Lifer's hoping against hope that finally we find out that the old b*****d has sold up. Still think it will be on the OS before it appears on here though.
  • The only reason people post on here now is stop it slipping onto page 2 and out of sight.

Just let it go, you will feel so much better.
  • Sponsored links:

• The only reason people post on here now is stop it slipping onto page 2 and out of sight.

Just let it go, you will feel so much better.

Never
  • cafc-west said:

Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.

FWIW - He actually said "The end is in sight ........." - after a whole load of posts criticising this site for offensive comments about RD ...
    All he's doing is guessing that we will miss out on a playoff position and once that is confirmed that Goldfinger will sell.
    If he's wrong does anyone really think he'll give a toss.
    His bullshit "insider information" post will simply nestle alongside the countless hundreds others he comes out with on an almost daily basis.
    The guy is a sad arsed liar and should be ignored by one and all.
    He has no special inside info/source......file him under "massive windup c**t."
    Works under the assumption that if you post enough wind-ups you're bound to be right on the odd occasion.
    Come on @SoundAsa£ your brother isn't that bad.
  • HarryLime said:

I hope it gets announced by a town crier up in Charlton Village, followed by a peal of church bells across all of South London and Kent.

I have it on good authority that it will be announced when the bottle with the takeover message, that was thrown overboard from a cargo ship in the Strait of Malacca, arrives on the shore by the Thames Barrier.
  • Oh shit, I picked that bottle up a week ago at the steps by the Trafalgar. Do I need to go and put it down further downstream?
  • seth plum said:

It will be announced by white smoke at the Vatican before it's on the OS.

White piss from the Manneken Pis. I've been camped out next to it for over a year, waiting, and I just really want to come home now.
  • Reams also saying it's gonna happen next week now. British consortium.

Ashley must have sold the toon then
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on you Belgian fuckwit. !!!
    Sell up, move on and let us enjoy life again
  • Reams also saying it's gonna happen next week now. British consortium.

That's interesting, because I think the consensus was that the British group didn't exist.
  • Uboat said:

Reams also saying it's gonna happen next week now. British consortium.

That's interesting, because I think the consensus was that the British group didn't exist.
    But is it British front with foreign backers.

• Paul Elliott is British, with foreign backers. I'm guessing btw but if that's true sounds like the lot @Redhenry knows of.
  • SE23 said:

Am hearing news a deal could be completed this week but not the Australiens. A brritish group which Paul Elliot is also evolved with. Seems bad timing at this critical time of the season maybe it disrupts out current flow which would be stupid! I have been told the current management team will be kept on but a DOf will be put in place too. Curbs is the name being put around but Lee is stating if he stays he wants to be his own man and have full control. Especially when given a sizable budget next season. Yes sounds like BS but let us all see what happens during the week... Just passing on what I have heard. Would rather 3 more points on Saturday than a, takeover disruption.

• SE23 said:

Am hearing news a deal could be completed this week but not the Australiens. A brritish group which Paul Elliot is also evolved with. Seems bad timing at this critical time of the season maybe it disrupts out current flow which would be stupid! I have been told the current management team will be kept on but a DOf will be put in place too. Curbs is the name being put around but Lee is stating if he stays he wants to be his own man and have full control. Especially when given a sizable budget next season. Yes sounds like BS but let us all see what happens during the week... Just passing on what I have heard. Would rather 3 more points on Saturday than a, takeover disruption.

Don’t concern yourself about a takeover disruption. The Valley will be rocking on Saturday and the players will get a huge lift. I hope you’ve heard correctly.

• SE23 said:

Oh Gawd!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!