Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• May the 10th for my 41st birthday

May the 10th for my 41st birthday

Mine as well, but not 41! Stuart Leary was my boyhood hero. You can roughly work it out. :)
    Mine too. I’m probably stuck in the middle. Ray Treacy and Bobby Curtis were my childhood heroes. I think I got the 10th in the sweepstakes.
  • DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

Care to tell us more @DOUCHER ?
    i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    like... nobody had done any due dilligence in 2017?
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Jesus he doesn't shut up does he ?
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Come on here, tell people what I know, that rd will definitely not be here next season (lots starting to panic on here that he would be), get slagged for it by a few of the usuals and meant to just ignore it - just like you - don't expect you to thank me, just expect you to belt up and accept good, positive info when its given and it is 100% correct. Lets see if u can shut up now shall we.
    Doucher i think people's main issue is that you rarely give any details and seem to change your stance quite often. Often suggesting others are lying when they provide far more evidence than you ever do.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

It's not all about you.
    Come on here, tell people what I know, that rd will definitely not be here next season (lots starting to panic on here that he would be), get slagged for it by a few of the usuals and meant to just ignore it - just like you - don't expect you to thank me, just expect you to belt up and accept good, positive info when its given and it is 100% correct. Lets see if u can shut up now shall we.
    Doucher i think people's main issue is that you rarely give any details and seem to change your stance quite often. Often suggesting others are lying when they provide far more evidence than you ever do.
    never changed my stance
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

It's not all about you.
    All the time you spout your " I am the only one who's correct " bullshit especially when you've been shown up to be a bullshitter I will be here. Thank you ? ha ha ha you're deluded. You could do everyone a favour my shutting up yourself, the only purpose you serve is giving everyone a laugh.
    nope, didn't think you could - no bullshit from me, get over it
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Just heard it's gone to the EFL today for the Appendix 3 approval.

We could be there........

Thanks...but a few questions:

What is appendix 3?
    How long does EFL normally take, assuming there are no major issues?
    Any idea who the potentional buyers are - Aussies/Saudis?

Thanks.
  • No idea who the new owner is though, but it would appear they're not the British group.
  • edited April 2018
    PeterGage said:

Addickted said:

What is appendix 3?

Thanks.
    Owners and Directors Assessment: Take a look here.
  • cafc-west said:

PeterGage said:

Addickted said:

What is appendix 3?

Thanks.
    Owners and Directors Assessment: Take a look here.
    Thanks @cafc-west
  • Addickted said:

Confident enough for us to post “it’s happening” gifs?
  • Addickted said:

No idea who the new owner is though, but it would appear they're not the British group.

Isn’t this the last bit that needs to be done?
  • Whenever I see 92 new comments...I always struggle to know what that could possibly be about.

Unless the club has been sold....why are there 92 new comments in a short space of time?

"Speculating ....false dawn's.... squabbles"

is the thread rolled into one
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

Whenever I see 92 new comments...I always struggle to know what that could possibly be about.

Unless the club has been sold....why are there 92 new comments in a short space of time?

Strange post given the news.
  • Addickted said:

well Fanny did say it was being announced next Monday at the POTY

...even though at time of posting that it was rather tongue in cheek .
  • Redrobo said:

Addickted said:

No idea who the new owner is though, but it would appear they're not the British group.

I would have thought so.

However, if it has got to this stage, it might be nice to see an announcement today, unless the new owner is Ned Kelly.
  • Redrobo said:

Dave2l said:

Whenever I see 92 new comments...I always struggle to know what that could possibly be about.

Strange post given the news.
    What is the news? I genuimely don't know. I quick checked the unread posts looking for key words
  • Airman - RedHenry - Can you comment?

Thanks Addickted.
  • Addickted said:

Redrobo said:

Addickted said:

I would have thought so.

However, if it has got to this stage, it might be nice to see an announcement today, unless the new owner is Ned Kelly.
    I would expect it to be announced as this bit (should) be a formality.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!