Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Here we go again.

I would love the boycotters to be able to return for the playoffs.
  • Chizz said:

The ones I feel sorry for are the ones who have seen a sudden jump in the number of posts, open the thread and can't find what everyone is excited about. So they painstakingly read through posts - like this one - and don't find anything that helps. Apart from a cryptic comment like "Appendix 3? Wow - that must mean we're close".

That must be SO frustrating...

Nah, makes about as much sense as the rest of the bullshit we regularly post on here so not much difference to any other thread :wink:
  • Dave2l said:

Redrobo said:

Dave2l said:

Whenever I see 92 new comments...I always struggle to know what that could possibly be about.

Unless the club has been sold....why are there 92 new comments in a short space of time?

"Speculating ....false dawn's.... squabbles"

is the thread rolled into one

Strange post given the news.
    What is the news? I genuimely don't know. I quick checked the unread posts looking for key words
    Para 3 is the Fit and proper test, and the claim is that this has applied for.
  • Fit and proper tests.

The only times of the year that the EFL manage to organise a piss up in a brewery.

• Chizz said:

The ones I feel sorry for are the ones who have seen a sudden jump in the number of posts, open the thread and can't find what everyone is excited about. So they painstakingly read through posts - like this one - and don't find anything that helps. Apart from a cryptic comment like "Appendix 3? Wow - that must mean we're close".

That must be SO frustrating...

Surely EFL approval is the last piece of the jigsaw put in place before the deal is finalised. If true, I think it's pretty clear evidence there is nothing left to negotiate and the deal is done. Will approval be received before the end of the season though? Are there two contracts prepared - one for League 1 and one for Championship? Regardless, don't see any reason why it cant be announced subject to EFL approval.

Would be a massive boost all round for players an fans if announced prior to Saturday with LB named manager.
  • Fit and proper tests.

The only times of the year that the EFL manage to organise a piss up in a brewery.

It is probably like the episode of ‘Yes Prime Minister’ when they are appointing a new manager of the Bank of England. “Seems like a good chap “.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Redrobo said:

Addickted said:

No idea who the new owner is though, but it would appear they're not the British group.

Isn’t this the last bit that needs to be done?
    I would have thought so.

However, if it has got to this stage, it might be nice to see an announcement today, unless the new owner is Ned Kelly.
  • I just hop there's not another lap or two to go.....
  • so no chance we can say done deal yet then ?
  • @Addickted beating @Airman Brown and @Redhenry to the news we've all been waiting for like:

Wasn't it @colin1961/Bexley that first said it was about to go through :smile:
  • sammy391 said:
    What happened to Dodoo by the way? Is he now extinct?
    we ll be taken over by red bull and they ll give him wings
  • edited April 2018
    lolwray said:

sammy391 said:
    What happened to Dodoo by the way? Is he now extinct?
    we ll be taken over by red bull and they ll give him wings
    Oh are Redbull interested in us!? No one ever mentioned them before! :-)
  • @Addickted beating @Airman Brown and @Redhenry to the news we've all been waiting for like:

Meanwhile @DOUCHER is that camera that runs alongside the track, out ahead of the leaders and providing us little people with the facts.
    I thought he was the one at the back wondering why he ever entered this race.
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

Care to tell us more @DOUCHER ?
    i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    like... nobody had done any due dilligence in 2017?
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Jesus he doesn't shut up does he ?
    Bit harsh mate! It's not even been proven that the fella ever actually existed!!
  • DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Bit harsh mate! It's not even been proven that the fella ever actually existed!!
    Fuck it! Jesus or Bhudda... it's a rumour!
  • DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

It's not all about you.
    He scored for Man City yesterday.
    Playing alongside Archangel Gabriel
  • Addickted said:

Just heard it's gone to the EFL today for the Appendix 3 approval.

We could be there........

Awaits post from DOUCHER announcing "that's what i've heard too"
    A few weeks ago apparently

ah! but this is the semi final :-)

(I know because the blonde girl beaten at the line is our very own (Canadian) Melissa Bishop..
  • The look of many a fan at Rochdale on Saturday with this knowledge!!
  • I think we all know that Roland is the real mastermind behind our recent run of form.

not.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!