Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Howells said:

Chizz said:

Uboat said:

There was a story on Saturday that four Aussies were in a box. I couldn’t stand it up but Wyn Grant has reported it from another source.

Was this the Sky Sports box?
    Didn’t know which box but noted the blinds were drawn in that one.
    All fellas in that one, smartly dressed (youngish I think). Noticed it was strange blinds were partly drawn at half time.
    We're being taken over by the Young Conservatives.
    Christ, don't tell Chizz :smiley:
    No worries. That lot would never get past the fit and proper test.
    And Dianne Abbott would, yeah?
    I have no idea how she'd get on.
  • Fit and proper only takes about a day iirc

Which in a nutshell is everything that is wrong with it. Think how little was known about RD in the grand scheme of things when he was first linked to the club. Given that he was owner of other clubs also so more information was available than most.

A thorough test to see if a prospective owner is suitable for a club should take much longer and if it really only lasts for a day or close then that goes some way to explaining why so many clubs are being run in farcical ways
  • SX_Addick said:

I’m ready.

Brilliant.
  • Howells said:

Chizz said:

Uboat said:

There was a story on Saturday that four Aussies were in a box. I couldn’t stand it up but Wyn Grant has reported it from another source.

All fellas in that one, smartly dressed (youngish I think). Noticed it was strange blinds were partly drawn at half time.
    Saw that in glancing and thought it was a Diane Abbott would ya!!
  • cafc-west said:

Howells said:

Chizz said:

Uboat said:

Saw that in glancing and thought it was a Diane Abbott would ya!!
    Definitely
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    My wife's stepmother is a white Diane Abbott. The resemblance, other than skin tone, is uncanny.

If you can breathe, you pass.
  • edited April 2018

Yep, i've been told its the Aussies and it'll be done tomorrow, and Harry Kewell is appointed manager tomorow.

Like Doucher i'm always 100 per cent right.

How come you didn't announce this weeks ago then ????????????

:smile:
  • edited April 2018

May the 10th for my 41st birthday

Mine as well, but not 41! Stuart Leary was my boyhood hero. You can roughly work it out. :)
    91? ;)
  • SX_Addick said:

I’m ready.

No tissues?

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

Care to tell us more @DOUCHER ?
    i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    like... nobody had done any due dilligence in 2017?
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Jesus he doesn't shut up does he ?
    Come on here, tell people what I know, that rd will definitely not be here next season (lots starting to panic on here that he would be), get slagged for it by a few of the usuals and meant to just ignore it - just like you - don't expect you to thank me, just expect you to belt up and accept good, positive info when its given and it is 100% correct. Lets see if u can shut up now shall we.
    Doucher i think people's main issue is that you rarely give any details and seem to change your stance quite often. Often suggesting others are lying when they provide far more evidence than you ever do.
    never changed my stance
    Brilliant!
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

Care to tell us more @DOUCHER ?
    i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    like... nobody had done any due dilligence in 2017?
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Jesus he doesn't shut up does he ?
    Come on here, tell people what I know, that rd will definitely not be here next season (lots starting to panic on here that he would be), get slagged for it by a few of the usuals and meant to just ignore it - just like you - don't expect you to thank me, just expect you to belt up and accept good, positive info when its given and it is 100% correct. Lets see if u can shut up now shall we.
    Doucher i think people's main issue is that you rarely give any details and seem to change your stance quite often. Often suggesting others are lying when they provide far more evidence than you ever do.
    never changed my stance
    Brilliant!
    Made me think of this for some reason...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZSpBZxjGW0
  • SX_Addick said:

I’m ready.

You still are missing the sock.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ve just seen a boat load of rubber crash in to the Thames barrier.......

Must be back in Deptford now.
  • Yep, i've been told its the Aussies and it'll be done tomorrow, and Harry Kewell is appointed manager tomorow.

Replacing our manager at this stage is lunacy. Seriously?

"Yeah, one match left and if we win, we go up. Let's replace the manager!"

Sounds like a great start to the new owner's tenure. Not.
    Sorry Napa......you get a whooooosh mate!
  • Yep, i've been told its the Aussies and it'll be done tomorrow, and Harry Kewell is appointed manager tomorow.

Can you translate that? I am guessing you mean at least one of the following...

1. Sorry Napa, you are wrong (again)
    2. Sorry Napa, you are missing the point (again)
    3. Sorry Napa, new ownership is more important than who our manager is at the moment
    It means that el Presidente wasn't being serious!
  • edited April 2018

Yep, i've been told its the Aussies and it'll be done tomorrow, and Harry Kewell is appointed manager tomorow.

Can you translate that? I am guessing you mean at least one of the following...

1. Sorry Napa, you are wrong (again)
    2. Sorry Napa, you are missing the point (again)
    3. Sorry Napa, new ownership is more important than who our manager is at the moment
    It means that El Presidente was making an ironic comment.
    The whoosh (on this side of the pond), means it went over your head.
  • I’ll believe it when the Pot Noodle van is outside the ground.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!