Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Here we go again.

This thread should be suspended for this week and made to sit in the corner with a dunce's hat on.

Primary focus has to be on Rochdale and the possibility of the play offs. I can’t concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

Roland OUT by the way.
  • Didn't know about the article 3 thing, just posted what I know - rd will not b our owner next season - that is all - oh and if somebody could ask canters what he thinks I've changed my stance on that woouls be great - don't want to set him back after the progress he seems to be making by conversing direct

A takeover? I've posted all I know - rd will not be our owner next season - I don't do cryptic, that's for the others

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

Care to tell us more @DOUCHER ?
    i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    like... nobody had done any due dilligence in 2017?
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Jesus he doesn't shut up does he ?
    Come on here, tell people what I know, that rd will definitely not be here next season (lots starting to panic on here that he would be), get slagged for it by a few of the usuals and meant to just ignore it - just like you - don't expect you to thank me, just expect you to belt up and accept good, positive info when its given and it is 100% correct. Lets see if u can shut up now shall we.
    Doucher i think people's main issue is that you rarely give any details and seem to change your stance quite often. Often suggesting others are lying when they provide far more evidence than you ever do.
    never changed my stance
    Brilliant!
    Don't - you've been making such progress
  • iamdan said:

Just seen RD in New Eltham co-op.
    It’s happening guys.

It’s about time you got another one of those “parties” arranged. I think that was what was going on at half time one the east stand executive boxes - hence the blinds being closed.
  • edited April 2018
    A rumour hits this thread and against my better judgement I get excited, well a tiny bit anyway, then @DOUCHER posts and I think it is ok as it is all made up. From the outset he/she has always taken the contrary view in am effort to troll Airman, Henry and a few others.
  • edited April 2018

Rudders22 said:

How ironic if it failed the EFL test?

Fred West would pass their test!
    With:

J. Fritzl as manager.
    P. Sutcliffe as assistant manager.
    Nick Lesson finance director
    Assuming we're talking about Barings' very own Nick Leeson, he was CEO of Galway United for a while around 2010.

Curse you @el-pietro!!!

Having had my thunder well and truly stolen, I'm off to start a Free the Appendix 3 campaign...
  • Still some dates free in May (on the Prediction thread).

Tues 1st @Addickted
    3rd @Addictedoldgit
    4th @ecclesaddick
    5th @WestCountryAddick
    6th @StigThundercock
    Monday 7 @NorthheathAddick
    8 @Henry Irving
    9 @JamesSeed & @Johnnysummers5
    10 @TEL
    12 @cafcwill (2nd guess, allowed because it's his birthday)
    14 @Bolderhumphreyreid
    Monday 15th @NapaAddick
    16 @soapboxsam
    17th @rob and @JoshrewCAFC
    18 @jakecafc
    19 @Onlyme
    20 @Mike
    Monday 21st @Bangkokaddick
  • Our Curbs who art in Sky Sports Studios,
    hallowed be thy name.
    Thy takeover come.
    Thy will be done,
    on paperwork as it is in SE7.
    Give us this day our daily pot noodle;
    and forgive us our microwaves,
    as we forgive those who microwave pot noodles;
    and lead us not into relegation,
    but deliver us from League One.

Slow in Texas today then :smiley:
  • I've got an Irish mate here - they call him Pat Noodle.
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

No chance rd will still be here next season, this was confirmed today so relax and enjoy the games.

Care to tell us more @DOUCHER ?
    i don't know any more but my main source, who this comes from, hasn't been wrong on anything yet
    like... nobody had done any due dilligence in 2017?
    Wrong - i think u and soundas will find that i am the only poster to b 100% right every time - doesn't matter really - we r on the up, the valley is buzzing again and we r on the verge of a new exciting era. Lets move on from all this bollox. Have no problem with the protesters, been one myself, have no problem with the stay aways, done for the right reasons no doubt, but give it a few weeks and we should all re unite - no more in fighting, point scoring and all that - yesterday and last week is what its all about - football and community and passion and atmosphere and the sheer buzz of it all - thats what its all about - COYR!!!!! - promotion is on - lets do this f**king thing and lets move on from the nonsense of the last 4 years - COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    It's not all about you.
    I know - that's one of the reasons i post on here - to give fellow fans genuine information
    Jesus he doesn't shut up does he ?
    Come on here, tell people what I know, that rd will definitely not be here next season (lots starting to panic on here that he would be), get slagged for it by a few of the usuals and meant to just ignore it - just like you - don't expect you to thank me, just expect you to belt up and accept good, positive info when its given and it is 100% correct. Lets see if u can shut up now shall we.
    Doucher i think people's main issue is that you rarely give any details and seem to change your stance quite often. Often suggesting others are lying when they provide far more evidence than you ever do.
    never changed my stance
    Brilliant!
    Don't - you've been making such progress
    And the lottery numbers for Saturday night according to Lord Doucher if anyone's interested:

" It will definitely happen on Saturday night. There will be 6..?..no 7 numbers drawn.
    They will be between the numbers of 1 and 49.. Thank me later"

Worth a couple of quid of anyone's money I think you'll agree.

Next week the Douch will predict the train times too and from Wembley.( Subject to engineering works)
  • Yep, i've been told its the Aussies and it'll be done tomorrow, and Harry Kewell is appointed manager tomorow.

Like Doucher i'm always 100 per cent right.

Replacing our manager at this stage is lunacy. Seriously?

"Yeah, one match left and if we win, we go up. Let's replace the manager!"

Sounds like a great start to the new owner's tenure. Not.
    Sorry Napa......you get a whooooosh mate!
    Can you translate that? I am guessing you mean at least one of the following...

1. Sorry Napa, you are wrong (again)
    2. Sorry Napa, you are missing the point (again)
    3. Sorry Napa, new ownership is more important than who our manager is at the moment
    Sorry Napa, we all know Americans dont 'get' British humour (typically irony i suppose), in the same way that Brits dont get American 'humour' (me being the prime one there), however the Simpsons is pure genius!.
  • Can you imagine the uproar if the Aussies failed this test when those jokers at the Football League have let Duchatelet kill the club.
  • edited April 2018
    DOUCHER said:

Didn't know about the article 3 thing, just posted what I know - rd will not b our owner next season - that is all - oh and if somebody could ask canters what he thinks I've changed my stance on that woouls be great - don't want to set him back after the progress he seems to be making by conversing direct

A takeover? I've posted all I know - rd will not be our owner next season - I don't do cryptic, that's for the others

Which is basically nothing. As someone else said give some detail, you never do!
  • Oh, the takeover? Yeh, I forgot about that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Can you imagine the uproar if the Aussies failed this test when those jokers at the Football League have let Duchatelet kill the club.

The test is purely to see if the prospective buyer has a criminal record.
  • JamesSeed said:

Can you imagine the uproar if the Aussies failed this test when those jokers at the Football League have let Duchatelet kill the club.

See if he's got any outstanding parking fines.
  • JamesSeed said:

Can you imagine the uproar if the Aussies failed this test when those jokers at the Football League have let Duchatelet kill the club.

See if he's got any outstanding parking fines.
    Criminal shoe repairs overlooked.
  • JamesSeed said:

Fuck it .
    I can never own Charlton
  • JamesSeed said:

Fuck it .
    I can never own Charlton
    Well certainly some of your posts are criminal ;0)

• JamesSeed said:

Fuck it .
    I can never own Charlton
    Well certainly some of your posts are criminal ;0)

Ouch.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!