Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• The thread breaks down like this:

5 pages of actual useful/legit information on progress
    200 pages of people arguing about the legitimacy of the 5 pages
    300 pages of memes/jokes
    90 pages of made up information from people claiming to be ITK or knowing someone ITK.
    100 pages of people arguing about the legitimacy of the made up information from people claiming to be ITK or knowing someone ITK.
  • edited May 2018
    CAFCTrev said:

The thread breaks down like this:

300 pages of memes/jokes
    90 pages of made up information from people claiming to be ITK or knowing someone ITK.
    100 pages of people arguing about the legitimacy of the made up information from people claiming to be ITK or knowing someone ITK.

3 pages of people trying to sum up the contents of the thread.

1 page of people summing up all of the above

1 post summing up all of the above
  • Redrobo said:

Tell you what, i've had enough of all this bollox with people supposedly ITK - i am going to go to the one person who knows everything - i am going to go to see my mate, Roland, at next STVV game and ask him directly.
    In the times i have spoken to him he has become a good friend. A caring,appreciative person, portrayed totally in the wrong light on here. Me and him will sit down with a bottle of champagne, chew the fat,discuss the situation re new dancing techniques, and i am going to ask him the big question.

And who’s coin is used to buy said champagne. One hears so many rumours.
    obviously Roly ...hed buy a nice dom perignon and stick it on the club debt at 3%
  • CAFCTrev said:

300 pages of memes/jokes

And poetry, don't forget the poetry.
  • Pick a number between 1 and 688
  • seth plum said:

CAFCTrev said:

300 pages of memes/jokes

And poetry, don't forget the poetry.
    And the Pot Noddles
  • Tell you what, i've had enough of all this bollox with people supposedly ITK - i am going to go to the one person who knows everything - i am going to go to see my mate, Roland, at next STVV game and ask him directly.
    In the times i have spoken to him he has become a good friend. A caring,appreciative person, portrayed totally in the wrong light on here. Me and him will sit down with a bottle of champagne, chew the fat,discuss the situation re new dancing techniques, and i am going to ask him the big question.

The big question being..............did he and KM have carnal knowledge?
  • Chizz said:

Howells said:

Chizz said:

Uboat said:

There was a story on Saturday that four Aussies were in a box. I couldn’t stand it up but Wyn Grant has reported it from another source.

Was this the Sky Sports box?
    Didn’t know which box but noted the blinds were drawn in that one.
    All fellas in that one, smartly dressed (youngish I think). Noticed it was strange blinds were partly drawn at half time.
    We're being taken over by the Young Conservatives.
    Christ, don't tell Chizz :smiley:
    No worries. That lot would never get past the fit and proper test.
    And Dianne Abbott would, yeah?
    I have no idea how she'd get on.
    One thing's for sure.. you wouldn't want her in charge of doing the maths!

• Sponsored links:

• I will genuinely have a big hole in my life when this thread ends. Where to the bitterness, straw clutching, and despair?
  • CAFCTrev said:

300 pages of memes/jokes

and one and a half pages listing the benefits of a pot noodle and a wank.
  • Is it Red Bull yet
  • Is there any chance that the takeover failed and it was agreed not to reveal this information as the fan's reaction could harm a push for the play-offs.
  • This thread will never die, it will only grow bigger and more powerful. It will eventually take over the world and universe, and become the overlord of all humanity and life. We have created a monster we cannot control...
    Anyway, are we nearly there yet? :smile:

• I will genuinely have a big hole in my life when this thread ends. Where to the bitterness, straw clutching, and despair?

Everyday life, for most of us.
  • Chunes said:

Is there any chance that the takeover failed and it was agreed not to reveal this information as the fan's reaction could harm a push for the play-offs.

No. That would require some "thinking ahead" by Duchatalet. Not his strongest point.
  • Edit: Deleted because isn't relevant to the thread topic.

If everyone did this we’d be only have 7 pages of this thread to read (and 688 of deleted messages) , instead pricks like me with nothing to add of any note ramble on about fuck all
    Have you noticed how sunny it is outside? I was just wondering
  • Fumbluff said:

Edit: Deleted because isn't relevant to the thread topic.

If everyone did this we’d be only have 7 pages of this thread to read (and 688 of deleted messages) , instead pricks like me with nothing to add of any note ramble on about fuck all
    Have you noticed how sunny it is outside? I was just wondering
    There is still a chilly wind blowing in from the Low Countries
  • Sponsored links:

• S T O P !
  • JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

All of your sobbing.
  • Just logged on to see another 6 pages of waffle, here we go again.

SIGH!
  • Just logged on to see another 6 pages of waffle, here we go again.

SIGH!

No. It really is being finalised for completion soon.

• JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

crying your heart out
  • JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

CHILDREN!!

We've reached a zebra crossing in the takeover, we're nearly on the other side
  • JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

Collaborate and listen.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!