Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Just logged on to see another 6 pages of waffle, here we go again.

SIGH!

No. It really is being finalised for completion soon.

Imminent?
  • CAFCTrev said:

The thread breaks down like this:

5 pages of actual useful/legit information on progress
    200 pages of people arguing about the legitimacy of the 5 pages
    300 pages of memes/jokes
    90 pages of made up information from people claiming to be ITK or knowing someone ITK.
    100 pages of people arguing about the legitimacy of the made up information from people claiming to be ITK or knowing someone ITK.

And one page for listing the reasons why the thread breaks down. Followed by another page
    JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

Oh, Yes wait a minute mister postman....
  • be 700 pages by tonight.

hope so

Closer to 1000 if @Redhenry or @Airman Brown pops up with some juicy info ...
  • JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

... Collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Then I flow that a harpoon daily and nightly...
  • Ice ice baby
  • JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

Right there...
    Thank you very much
  • Spanish said:

JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

Right there...
    Thank you very much
    I was about to post that song as well - all the decent songs had gone already!
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

Drop and roll
  • This thread has hit an all time low.

be 700 pages by tonight.

Closer to 1000 if @Redhenry or @Airman Brown pops up with some juicy info ...
    Don't you mean useless infomation?
  • JamesSeed said:

S T O P !
    Stand right where you are
    Before you go to far
    Before you make a fool out of love

• Just been chatting in the cab again with Amanda Staveley the business woman involved with the Newcastle takeover. Quizzed her about Charlton again
  • edited May 2018

My full post didn’t load. I added that she said she would be surprised if the Saudis were involved as they would likely have gone through her/her company
  • edited May 2018
  • edited May 2018
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

Just been chatting in the cab again with Amanda Staveley the business woman involved with the Newcastle takeover. Quizzed her about Charlton again

And........
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Just been chatting in the cab again with Amanda Staveley the business woman involved with the Newcastle takeover. Quizzed her about Charlton again

And????

• addick05 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

And????

OK, just seen you reply.

• I think it would be truly astonishing if it wasn’t the Australians now.
  • Taxi_Lad said:

My full post didn’t load. I added that she said she would be surprised if the Saudis were involved as they would likely have gone through her/her company
    I'm sure it's not them - but there are quite a few rich Saudis...i'd be surprised if they all knew who Amanda Stavely or her company was.

What's blown my mind more is that she hailed you a second time - does that happen often?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

I'm sure it's not them - but there are quite a few rich Saudis...i'd be surprised if they all knew who Amanda Stavely or her company was.

What's blown my mind more is that she hailed you a second time - does that happen often?
    I think Taxi_Lad is stalking her!
  • Taxi_Lad said:

No, but it sounds like she's been around a bit.
  • Taxi_Lad said:

On the app. I grabbed the job a few times as it’s a decent one. She’s very open & chatty, bordering on flirtatious
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!