Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

My full post didn’t load. I added that she said she would be surprised if the Saudis were involved as they would likely have gone through her/her company
    I'm sure it's not them - but there are quite a few rich Saudis...i'd be surprised if they all knew who Amanda Stavely or her company was.

What's blown my mind more is that she hailed you a second time - does that happen often?
    On the app. I grabbed the job a few times as it’s a decent one. She’s very open & chatty, bordering on flirtatious
    Told ya.
  • A would ya?

Definitely
  • PaddyP17 said:

Ross said:

JamesSeed said:

S T O P !

Right now, thank you very much
    I need somebody with a

That has genuinely made me LOL.
  • Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

My full post didn’t load. I added that she said she would be surprised if the Saudis were involved as they would likely have gone through her/her company
    I'm sure it's not them - but there are quite a few rich Saudis...i'd be surprised if they all knew who Amanda Stavely or her company was.

What's blown my mind more is that she hailed you a second time - does that happen often?
    On the app. I grabbed the job a few times as it’s a decent one. She’s very open & chatty, bordering on flirtatious
    Which app, Tinder?
    Brilliant.
  • PopIcon said:

This thread has hit an all time low.

be 700 pages by tonight.

Closer to 1000 if @Redhenry or @Airman Brown pops up with some juicy info ...
    Don't you mean useless infomation?
    Love you too pal
  • Bloody hell...even relegation threatened, Division 4, Morecambe can get a takeover sorted out...not too sure what the new owners - Bong Group - do, but I’m not gonna blow smoke on em!! :wink:

• Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Which app, Tinder?
    Millers Arms
  • Redhenry said:

My mob gone very quiet, nothing to add.

Still important information. It would suggest that someone is now ahead of them.
  • Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Which app, Tinder?
    Millers Arms
    I hope there isn’t a millers dating app. Would be more like a horror film.
  • Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

Still important information. It would suggest that someone is now ahead of them.
    Not necessarily, could be just the opposite (wishful thinking)
  • Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Which app, Tinder?
    Millers Arms
    I hope there isn’t a millers dating app. Would be more like a horror film.
    blUber
  • Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

I’ll be very surprised if it’s anyone other than the Aussies now.
  • Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

You have to admit they have been very persistent.

• any news?
  • Chunes said:

Is there any chance that the takeover failed and it was agreed not to reveal this information as the fan's reaction could harm a push for the play-offs.

I've wondered that too.

I don't think the hierarchy necessarily give a toss about the play-offs they just want (ed) to avoid protests.
  • LenGlover said:

Chunes said:

Is there any chance that the takeover failed and it was agreed not to reveal this information as the fan's reaction could harm a push for the play-offs.

I've wondered that too.

I don't think the hierarchy necessarily give a toss about the play-offs they just want (ed) to avoid protests.
    I think the news yesterday that “papers” have been submitted to the EFL is accurate. On that basis I would expect the takeover to go through as soon as that process is complete. No idea how long that might take ?

• Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

Chunes said:

I've wondered that too.

I think the news yesterday that “papers” have been submitted to the EFL is accurate. On that basis I would expect the takeover to go through as soon as that process is complete. No idea how long that might take ?

About five minutes.....tops!
  • LenGlover said:

Chunes said:

I've wondered that too.

About five minutes.....tops!
    Won't take long to actually do it. The trouble is getting someone at the EFL to get up off their arse and do something.
  • As long as the new owners don't tell them they will offer the team free burgers if they win it should squeak by the EFL. I'm quietly confident.
  • LenGlover said:

Chunes said:

I've wondered that too.

They have to find the napkin with the rules written on. Once this is found it'll take seconds
  • Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

They have ............ Am I the only one a little concerned as to why ? I know nothing about them, I have no inside knowledge, I just keep thinking, why have they been so determined to buy us after all of the obstacles & clauses that the Belgian has presumably put in place. They even appear to have seen off Red henrys mega rich lot. Maybe these are good things time will tell but why am I worried ?
  • Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

They have ............ Am I the only one a little concerned as to why ? I know nothing about them, I have no inside knowledge, I just keep thinking, why have they been so determined to buy us after all of the obstacles & clauses that the Belgian has presumably put in place. They even appear to have seen off Red henrys mega rich lot. Maybe these are good things time will tell but why am I worried ?
    Surely this can only be a good thing though? The fact that they've stuck to their guns through thick and thin and now look like coming out on top.
  • Redhenry said:

Btw, is the Rochdale game on TV? :smiley:

If you believe that, you will believe we are being taken over :smiley:
  • Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

Surely this can only be a good thing though? The fact that they've stuck to their guns through thick and thin and now look like coming out on top.
    Lets hope so :smile:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!