Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• problem we have is that it will be June before a takeover happens and if that is the case the new owners will be up against it because the window closes before the season starts and we are already playing catch-up in terms of recruiting. This will be even more of an issue if, as we hope, we are back in the Championship.
  • Really not worth getting het up about it now.

The protests, although making a little dent at the time, have had no significant impact on when this belligerent old chunt will jump!

It may well be costing him a small fortune to stay, but it clearly isn't forcing his hand.

Time to put our effort into getting this club in the best possible position it can be under the circumstances imo.

Superb post, take a bow sir.
  • Solidgone said:

1968CAFC said:

IS THERE NOT A REAL GENUINE (CHARLTON IN THE BLOOD) FAN OUT THERE !!!
    ALL THIS NEGATIVE SHIT ALL THE TIME.

WE HAVE A WONDERFULL CHANCE OF GETTING BACK INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH LEE BOWYER ASSISTED BY JONNIE JACKSON.
    AND SO MANY OF YOU STILL TALK NEGATIVE BOLLOCKS !!

I LOVE OUR CLUB AND MY SON AND I (A 5TH GENERATION CHARLTON FAN) WILL BE AT ROCHDALE TO CHEERS US ON TO VICTORY !!

SUPPORTERS MY F__KING ARSE, ALL THIS NEGATIVE SHIT AND TALK OF BOYCOTTING ETC ETC IS NO GOOD, NOR WILL IT WIN PREMOTION !!

GET BEHIND OUR TEAM OR F__OFF !!

COME ON YOU REDS !!

This is passion. Please take note.
    no its not! its CAPSLOCK!
  • problem we have is that it will be June before a takeover happens and if that is the case the new owners will be up against it because the window closes before the season starts and we are already playing catch-up in terms of recruiting. This will be even more of an issue if, as we hope, we are back in the Championship.

Hopefully behind the scenes someone is still working on recruitment

To an extent, our transfer dealings would have to wait until we knew what division we were in anyway, even if we had new owners already. The players we'd want in the Championship wouldn't be interested in joining a L1 side.
  • Dear JWADDICK thanks for the spelling and IT lesson,
    i only write with a pen as a rule, especially at board meetings.
    Being a Dinosaur, i will now "Fuck off" and speak to real fans with passion like me.
  • 1968CAFC said:

Dear JWADDICK thanks for the spelling and IT lesson,
    Being a Dinosaur, i will now "Fuck off" and speak to real fans with passion like me.

Bye then.
  • 1968CAFC said:

Hope you're not taking the minutes at the board meetings.....spelling is awful!!!
  • HA !!
  • 1968CAFC said:

HA !!

Don’t let these happy clappers drag you down!
  • Sponsored links:

• Keep chasing that rainbow 1968CAFC!
  • 1968CAFC said:

'Dave, could you email me the data for this financial year by the end of the day? It's very important'

'I'd love to boss, but I only use a pen as a rule. I'm sure you understand'
    Carrier pigeon?
  • This such a good page - there is now a scantily clad female advertising bras! Stuff the takeover crap!
  • So now it's June before anything might happen. Which means Richard Murray again told us a whopper. He is Rudy Giuliani to Roland Duchatalet's Donald Trump. A sidekick who spouts whatever his boss tells him to keep the lowlife (ie us) quiet
  • Best wishes to all you Charlton Boys, with or without a sense of Humour
    and good luck to all of you !!
  • 1968CAFC said:

Best wishes to all you Charlton Boys, with or without a sense of Humour
    and good luck to all of you !!

What about Charlton girls?
  • Especially the Girls!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thats not old Stig Thundercock from Christs Collage Blackheath ?
  • mogodon said:

So now it's June before anything might happen. Which means Richard Murray again told us a whopper. He is Rudy Giuliani to Roland Duchatalet's Donald Trump. A sidekick who spouts whatever his boss tells him to keep the lowlife (ie us) quiet

What whopper? Or are you making up crap to have a pop? Please feel free to post actual quotes.
  • 1968CAFC said:

WE HAVE A WONDERFULL CHANCE OF GETTING BACK INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH LEE BOWYER ASSISTED BY JONNIE JACKSON.

I LOVE OUR CLUB AND MY SON AND I (A 5TH GENERATION CHARLTON FAN) WILL BE AT ROCHDALE TO CHEERS US ON TO VICTORY !!

SUPPORTERS MY F__KING ARSE, ALL THIS NEGATIVE SHIT AND TALK OF BOYCOTTING ETC ETC IS NO GOOD, NOR WILL IT WIN PREMOTION !!

COME ON YOU REDS !!

Silly boy... Please note that excessive use of capital letters will land you with a forum enforceable fine. If this action continues after a fine, @i_b_b_o_r_g will be sent round with his hunting shotgun.

Kind regards

Dazzler (Not a Mod)

Also...
    I don't want to win premotion, I want promotion.

Nothing less than P-R-O-M-O-T-I-O-N acceptable as a measurable for success this season. It has been reiterated by the club captain, the match day squad captains, the management team, the senior management (oops who is left in this capacity?) and several others from within the club...
  • addick05 said:

This such a good page - there is now a scantily clad female advertising bras! Stuff the takeover crap!

Yes I get two ads, one is fit birds in very tasty underware and the other is for the slightly larger ladies in oversized bras.
  • 1968CAFC said:

COME ON YOU REDS !!

It's Johnnie :)
  • 1968CAFC said:

COME ON YOU REDS !!

You forgot to put 'Dear Roland' at the start.
  • Sage said:

1968CAFC said:

COME ON YOU REDS !!

The most fascinating part of this post for me is that you have taken out some letters of the words 'fucking' and 'fuck', but you have happily wrote shit twice..

:wink:
    He obviously gives two shits.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!