Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Stale news. No quotes from anyone & as someone earlier said about Brighton & Dembele is probably way off beam. "sky sources" are most likely to be a student sitting in his digs trawling through message boards.
  • edited May 2018
    or... maybe he has no one else and they are all walking away over his demands.
  • Not sure if this has been posted but probably nothing to do with the TO ...

Apparently a group of #Cafc fans have recently cost Roland tens of thousands of pounds to correct a problem? They have also landed him in very hot water! Nothing to do with us! Disgraceful if true! We wouldn’t condone anyone to cost such a great man his hard earnt cash! #proveit
  • cfgs said:

I really like Colin Murray, especially as he started backing our cause when most of the media ignored it.

Then seemed to back away from it once the friend of his who is also friends with Daisy had a go at us for the protests.
  • Dansk_Red said:

According to Bexley Boy the Sky news article is fake news.

I wish people wouldn’t quote this idiot . He has absolutely no inside information whatsoever.
  • DOUCHER said:

One of these days u will realise if u had all listened to me from the off u would have saved yourselves a lot of unnecessary sweating and getting worked up about imminent takeover dates - once the division next season is known!!! - even sky have fallen into line with me now

It’s about time admin had a good word with you pal!
    Is that after they've had a word with the others 'ITK' who have claimed something is happening and then it never came to fruition!??

Tiresome to the extreme. (Yes, I know! I don't have to read it! I shall just resort to 'PWR' in the future; it could catch on!!).
  • edited May 2018
    _MrDick said:

Not sure if this has been posted but probably nothing to do with the TO ...

Apparently a group of #Cafc fans have recently cost Roland tens of thousands of pounds to correct a problem? They have also landed him in very hot water! Nothing to do with us! Disgraceful if true! We wouldn’t condone anyone to cost such a great man his hard earnt cash! #proveit

Do we know what they did?
  • Sponsored links:

• Come in Redhenry......... come in Redhenry............. Redhenry are you there ????????
  • No doubt Duchatelet is buoyed by so many still going to watch his team, spend their money and not protest.
    No doubt that those that go have help extend his stay.
  • Getting immune to the ups and downs of this takeover, but what really worries me the longer it drags on, is who is planning for next year? What budget, players etc? We are rudderless going into the next season.
    Hate the indifference and disregard with which he treats the club and fans!
  • robroy said:

_MrDick said:

Odered -

- 192 cabs to the dentist (wait and return)
    - 463 pizzas to be delivered (cash on delivery)
    - 66 Chinese to be delivered (cash on delivery)
    - 56 Curries to be delivered (cash on delivery)

What no manure delivery?
    No funeral directors?
    No allegations of an affair with Stormy Daniels?
  • Lee Bowyer is only manager until either tomorrow evening, or after any play off games.
    Presumably if it all goes wrong especially tomorrow, we will have Congo Chris or Nobby Vinegar or Thomas Driesen in situ on Sunday.
  • Can I just say what happened to the club being sold in February then? No time for liars!
  • shirty5 said:

Can I just say what happened to the club being sold in February then? No time for liars!

Who lied?

I can’t remember anyone stating this as a fact.
  • Rob said:

It makes sense that someone as business savvy as RD would wait until he knows what division we'll be in next season. Elementary I would say. Equally so, the buyers will be just as savvy, so stalemate I think until next season's status is resolved.

I blame Richard Murray. He is the only person who could have explained the playoffs to him.
  • Thought the difference in revenue is about £5m isn't it? Or so said the commentator on Sky sports
  • Sponsored links:

• Come in Redhenry......... come in Redhenry............. Redhenry are you there ????????

Technical Tip: If you had said " come in @Redhenry " then he would get a message and maybe provide a little more hope...
  • cafcfan said:

robroy said:

_MrDick said:

Odered -

- 192 cabs to the dentist (wait and return)
    - 463 pizzas to be delivered (cash on delivery)
    - 66 Chinese to be delivered (cash on delivery)
    - 56 Curries to be delivered (cash on delivery)

What no manure delivery?
    No funeral directors?
    No allegations of an affair with Stormy Daniels?
    I don't think anyone would believe she would, even for $130k
  • _MrDick said:

Does anyone have any background on this? What is the problem that has had to be corrected?
  • sammy391 said:

Croydon said:

Bad timing for an announcement of that kind. We want unity through the club and a good atmosphere through both players and fans leading us onto Wembley.

Wasn't an announcement so don't worry - no quotes from club or either consortium. All from "sky sources" - it's just sky stirring the pot a bit because they have a game to promote for Saturday, and then it also gives them a narrative to push for our televised play-off games as well.
    Can’t see too many people other than Addicks giving a toss to be honest.

They've got to have something for the pundits to speculate about though haven't they - I doubt anyone other than Addicks give a toss about the story they put out today as well but that hasn't stopped them publishing it has it?
    Not a bad shout , I’m fully expecting Karl robinson to be in the studio if/when charlton play off games are televised!
    Car-park correspondent more his style surely...
    Car Park attendent
  • Chizz said:

_MrDick said:

Does anyone have any background on this? What is the problem that has had to be corrected?
    I reckon it's something to do with his teeth, they would take a fair few bob to sort out and clean, possibly tens of thousands.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!