Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Swisdom said:

J BLOCK said:

The guy next to Murphy (extreme right) might be interesting. Staff in the back row.

I hate so many people in that photo
    Nobody hates Ravi
    Bob McNab is the youth team transport manager. Completely inoffensive.

Tony K - I'll give you that one
    Richard Murray - as above
    Chris Parkes - Legend
    Sue - I have no issue with her but many do

And then we have the guy who we hope can help deliver us from Roland and into a new era.

Not a lot to get our knickers in a twist really

I didn’t say I hate all in that photo.
  • I am going to state something very obvious but could be quite significant?

I don't think its a coincidence they are all wearing Charlton ties? (red and white)

Something is definetly about to happen.. with the public showing at the home game, and the red ties sitting in the directors box at Shrewsbury.

I think the time has come, hopefully this week... maybe already has. just waiting for EFL to do fit and proper and bob's your uncle prehaps?

Murphy isn’t wearing a Charlton tie.
  • I am going to state something very obvious but could be quite significant?

I don't think its a coincidence they are all wearing Charlton ties? (red and white)

Something is definetly about to happen.. with the public showing at the home game, and the red ties sitting in the directors box at Shrewsbury.

I think the time has come, hopefully this week... maybe already has. just waiting for EFL to do fit and proper and bob's your uncle prehaps?

Neither is the mystery man, or Bernie. Not sure Murray is either unless there's a special tie for former Chairmen?
  • Who is the fella sitting behind Richard Murray
  • Who is the fella sitting behind Richard Murray

Ravi Patel, Commercial Manager.
  • bobmunro said:

I am going to state something very obvious but could be quite significant?

Neither is the mystery man, or Bernie. Not sure Murray is either unless there's a special tie for former Chairmen?
    I think that is a Charlton tie

• bobmunro said:

I am going to state something very obvious but could be quite significant?

I think that is a Charlton tie

His looks nothing like the Charlton tie. The lighter stripes on his tie are much thicker for a start.
  • except that's clearly not the tie he's wearing?
  • bobmunro said:

Who is the fella sitting behind Richard Murray

And Millwall supporter.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
    Swisdom said:

J BLOCK said:

The guy next to Murphy (extreme right) might be interesting. Staff in the back row.

I hate so many people in that photo
    Nobody hates Ravi
    Bob McNab is the youth team transport manager. Completely inoffensive.

Tony K - I'll give you that one
    Richard Murray - as above
    Chris Parkes - Legend
    Sue - I have no issue with her but many do

And then we have the guy who we hope can help deliver us from Roland and into a new era.

Not a lot to get our knickers in a twist really

The apologists spin on them ;-)
    Howells said:

bobmunro said:

Who is the fella sitting behind Richard Murray

And Millwall supporter.
    WTF is he ??

That's a game changer , Ravi out !

Only kidding, good man
  • I like him already
  • ex director i think
  • J BLOCK said:

Scoham said:
    Who is he
    ex-director, one with loans that at some point need to be paid

• Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

Scoham said:
    Who is he
    Not sure if it's the same guy but a former Director went by that name.
  • That's tweet throws a slight spanner in the works then
  • what does it say? Twitter links don't work for me at work?
  • Redrobo said:

cafcfan said:

Uboat said:

Murray is a cockroach.

Ran a dishwasher on a hot pans cycle in Florida once. Went to unload it and a huge roach sauntered out like he'd just had a luke-warm shower with some "no tears" Simple Baby All-in-One-Wash. The only way to get rid of them is to crush them under a heel.
    Actually, it’s the worst way to kill them. Eggs will stick to your shoe and spread them. The best way is poison. They return to their shed, sorry, nest and die. They are then eaten by other cockroaches who in turn die.
    Always remember my morning ritual when I lived in Indonesia for 3 years of looking under the rim of the toilet before I sat down and having to get rid of a couple of cockroaches that had come up through the shower plug hole during the night.

• edited May 2018

what does it say? Twitter links don't work for me at work?

"so no playoff final this year, but hopefully a real buyer will now appear :smiley: "
  • what does it say? Twitter links don't work for me at work?

"so no playoff final this year, but hopefully a real buyer will now appear :smiley: "
    kinda suggests he doesn't know about any real buyer(s) yet, which if he's the former director, is worrying

• Whole thread on him here, i wonder if i can still get that drink.....

http://www.forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/27440/bob-whitehand
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!