Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Support the team in 2017-18

Comments

• Options
    I would rather channel my energy in supporting the team rather than blowing up black and white balloons
  • Options

Ain't it time we become United as fans to support the team next season and get behind the boys. There are no winners or loosers in all this expect the team.
    Get behind the team and management for next season before it becomes to late

You don't give up do you? I'll give you that.
    @WhenIwasLittleBoy don't just send me weird private messages my friend. Share them with everyone. Otherwise you come across as a bit odd.
    Don't worry. He's sent me some weird inboxes too. Wanted to fight me outside the lib!
    Me too. Very strange individual
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    The reason I ain't been going is for personal reasons. However I still had bought a season ticket.
  • Options
    So Dean is less worthy than Eaststand Mike for not coming to games!What did you win today Henry?
  • Options

The reason I ain't been going is for personal reasons. However I still had bought a season ticket.

FFS, you could have let me use it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hang on...do you two know each other?
  • Options
    CARD won nothing. However if they wish to try to try the loyal fans then maybe we should see who are the winners
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Hang on...do you two know each other?

They're the same person! ;) Katrien
  • Options
    BTW Dean -Aubrey was here today.Looking a lot healthier than last time I saw him
  • Options

CARD won nothing. However if they wish to try to try the loyal fans then maybe we should see who are the winners

Can I ask, are you anti protest more because you support RD and what he has done, or because the protesters themselves get up your nose?

Genuine question. Not looking to have a dig or start a ruck.
  • Options

Ain't it time we become United as fans to support the team next season and get behind the boys. There are no winners or loosers in all this expect the team.

@WhenIwasLittleBoy don't just send me weird private messages my friend. Share them with everyone. Otherwise you come across as a bit odd.
    Don't worry. He's sent me some weird inboxes too. Wanted to fight me outside the lib!
    More bullshit. Clearly stated if you have something to say then say it to my face, stated that I drink in the said club. Don't make yourself out to be a victim, if you give out then be prepared to back it up
  • Options

Nah ....
  • Options

Good, you're a fan.

But so am I and I didn't buy a season ticket after nearly 40 years of having one.

It's not a competition, we're all fans, lots of us have seen hard times and good times before but that doesn't mean we have to just accept this terrible owner.

You're letting your hatred of a few CARD activists effect your judgement on this. You know regime is no good and is killing the club but you don't want to admit it because you think that means you agree with the people you hate.

It doesn't, it just makes you a fan.
    Not at all. It's all well and good saying sell up but do we know who to? What the new owners intentions would be? What sort of funding they have?
    Why not look at the money that has been spent and get behind the team?
    I tell you why not, bexouse you have gone so far down a road and will not turn back and support the team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

_MrDick said:

Nah ....
    Then fuck off to Millwall
    Well, that told me. I think someone's had a little too much to drink tonight.
  • Options

Good, you're a fan.

But so am I and I didn't buy a season ticket after nearly 40 years of having one.

It's not a competition, we're all fans, lots of us have seen hard times and good times before but that doesn't mean we have to just accept this terrible owner.

You're letting your hatred of a few CARD activists effect your judgement on this. You know regime is no good and is killing the club but you don't want to admit it because you think that means you agree with the people you hate.

Not at all. It's all well and good saying sell up but do we know who to? What the new owners intentions would be? What sort of funding they have?
    I tell you why not, bexouse you have gone so far down a road and will not turn back and support the team.
    Because the banknotes aren't vegetarian obviously.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Off_it said:

Can I ask, are you anti protest more because you support RD and what he has done, or because the protesters themselves get up your nose?

Genuine question. Not looking to have a dig or start a ruck.
    This is a genuine question. I'm interested in what your reasoning is. Or ray treacey for that matter. Cheers.
  • Options

Good, you're a fan.

Money isn't the only factor for success. As I explained in full detail above I'd rather we were struggling through lack of money instead of incompetence, neglect and spite.

I see you've posted the same drivel over the FB page.
  • Options

More bullshit. Clearly stated if you have something to say then say it to my face, stated that I drink in the said club. Don't make yourself out to be a victim, if you give out then be prepared to back it up
    ??? hic...
  • Options

??? hic...
    Rest my case
  • Options

Good, you're a fan.

Money isn't the only factor for success. As I explained in full detail above I'd rather we were struggling through lack of money instead of incompetence, neglect and spite.

I see you've posted the same drivel over the FB page.
    The man is a stalker the fact he is now following me on facebook
  • Options
    CHG said:

Somebody wants a flat in The Jimmy Seed Stand.

I'm assuming I'll get given the penthouse.

• Options

Then you are gullible to believe left wing propgander

This is a wind up isn't it? Can't be serious.