Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket - World Champions Trophy 2017

Comments

• Options
    SL 144/1 got off 25. Well on course for a win!
  • Options
    236-3 now, 86 needed off 77, could be a cracker with a couple of wickets but Sri Lanka looking good for the win.
  • Options
    Need 67 off 54 now
  • Options
    I bet Kohli's face will be a picture if and when they lose - it won't be his fault even if he didn't get a run and had bowling figures of 3-0-17-0 though.
  • Options
    So up and down this. Kusal Perera retires hurt, the new man in looks all over the place and then from nowhere hits a 6. SL need 43 off 36
  • Options

So up and down this. Kusal Perera retires hurt, the new man in looks all over the place and then from nowhere hits a 6. SL need 43 off 36

He's found his touch though now - 13 off 7 and less than 7 an over needed.
  • Options
    Really not sure why Dhoni isn't sprinting to the stumps for those dabs to third man - they are taking two each and every time.
  • Options
    Sri L just keeps producing quality aggressive batsmen .. they have made this big chase look quite comfortable .. so far !
  • Options
    So assuming the last games aren't washed out, this result means that either SA or India will not make the semis
  • Options
    640+ runs in a day's cricket .. terrific stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

SL could do us a favour here if the beat India.

Called it!
  • Options

Called it!
    Yep. Proves Surrey supporters know their cricket
  • Options

Called it!
    Au contraire Monsieur Canters.

You said they could do us a favour if they beat India. At no time did you say you thought they would win.

Proves Surrey supporters can't be trusted !!
  • Options
    Blimey that's a surprise result. Always enjoy a Kohli team losing.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Called it!
    Au contraire Monsieur Canters.

You said they could do us a favour if they beat India. At no time did you say you thought they would win.

Proves Surrey supporters can't be trusted !!
    Haha close enough! I implied that I thought it was likely! Well at least a possibility!
  • Options
    Wow, away for a few hours and didn't check as I assumed the result would be a formality!

The best game of the tournament and first real shock
  • Options
    I said all along that SL were the real deal.

Just don't bother checking my posts above, they say exactly that so I'll just save you the time.
  • Options
    Cracking game. Really enjoyed it
  • Options
    really was a good game today. Exciting group aswell now going into final round of fixtures, mainly because they have been luckier with the rain.

Would be nice to play Pakistan in the semis, surely the easiest one of the 4.
  • Options
    ha ha just caught up with this - not a lot more satisfying than an India defeat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NZ v Ban today delayed by rain, well, quelle surprise.
  • Options
    Bangladesh beat New Zealand, another shock result

Come on England, send the Aussies home tomorrow!
  • Options
    NZ were poor, tailed off like they did against England, although that 5th wicket partnership for Bangladesh was superb.

We're looking good, hope they get a day's play tomorrow as would be nice to beat them and send them home, although a wash out will do that also :)
  • Options
    Wow only just seen that. Turned off when Bangladesh lost their 4th wicket at 33-4 thinking they had no chance and would struggle to get to 150
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I can't decide what would be funnier... Australia going out without a ball played, or us spanking them
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I can't decide what would be funnier... Australia going out without a ball played, or us spanking them

Def a good spanking - however, weather looks poor for Edg today- shame coz we normally do well at Birmingham v Oz.
  • Options
    Latest forecast says rain from 4pm. Possibly enough time to get a reduced overs game in
  • Options
    Wood gets Warner, Aus 40/1 after 7 overs
  • Options
    Need to get Finch out soon