Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket - World Champions Trophy 2017

Comments

• Options
    124-3 off 20 10 ahead of D/L
  • Options
    Got a couple of Charlton mate's there today: )
  • Options
    Stokes and Morgan inflicting some pain here. Great cricket
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Stokes and Morgan inflicting some pain here. Great cricket

Shut up :)
  • Options
    Agree with what has been said on comms, Smith looks like he has no idea how to break this partnership.
  • Options
    Stupid run out for Morgan
  • Options
    All over, ta ta Oz.
  • Options
    Brilliant display by England - rock on any team now.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Rashid didn't go for a single boundary in his 10 overs.

I still wouldn't have him in out team though ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrOneLung said:

Rashid didn't go for a single boundary in his 10 overs.

I still wouldn't have him in out team though ;-)
    Thought he bowled really well yesterday, hardly any 4 balls sent down. Wood was brilliant too , along with the imperious Stokes, but the real pivotal moment yesterday was the rain giving England the chance to regroup , and , as Nasser Hussain pointed out, Morgan decided he was going to counter-attack - its a gamble, but England had nothing to lose. Yesterday it worked, but 2 years ago an England team would not have been able to do that.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Stokes innings was magnificent - the defensive flick off his legs that raced away to the boundary was pure brilliance - its a shame this boy cant bowl or field . :)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Imagine all the other teams are wondering how they can beat us, when we win playing with only 10 men every game, then again Roys catch yesterday was a bit special to get rid of Maxwell.
    I'd imagine they will discard Jason now, and then we will become even stronger !
  • Options
    We're bloody good aren't we!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    SA v IND today - losers go out(probably).

SA currently 76-0 off 17
  • Options
    QDK renewing his romance with India's bowlers
  • Options

SA v IND today - losers go out(probably).

SA currently 76-0 off 17

no, definitely. One of the big boys definitely going home strengthens our chances but I already see us as the team to beat anyway
  • Options
    Thanks 1990
    SA now 142-4 off 29 with 2 run outs in consecutive overs , of their 2 main batsmen ABDV and Miller.
  • Options
    would like to see India lose, that means there will be a flood of tickets onto the market for the final.
  • Options
    SA imploding here 157-5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Careering off the rails 184-8 - after being 140-2 at one stage.
  • Options
    184-9
  • Options
    one heck of a collapse, and it seems most of the teams have really tailed off after being 100-2 in this tournament.
  • Options

one heck of a collapse, and it seems most of the teams have really tailed off after being 100-2 in this tournament.

Except England who do it the other way around !
  • Options
    Was at Edgbaston yesterday. Great game, great atmosphere. Always nice to beat the Aussies anytime.
  • Options
    I was also at edgbaston yesterday, totally agreed with everything redman said, poor old Mr Finch took some stick, I wondered if he said anything to the crowd. Just a shame that the weather robbed us of a few overs.
  • Options
    Just watched those three run outs.

Farcical.
  • Options
    India win. Damn.
  • Options
    Looks like it'll be

England v SL/Pakistan
    India v Bangladesh

Unless tomorrow's game is heavily one sided and either SL or Pakistan can jump above India in the standings.
  • Options
    I still think it will be an England v India final & I still think we have a decent chance with the final at The Oval.

If India are smart they will play both Jadeja and Ashwin who will probably give us more trouble than 4 pace bowlers.

Tbh I reckon we are slight favourites, but it could be close.

(No doubt it will now be a Sri Lanka v Bangladesh final) .