Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• However much it pains me, got to fancy Dartford to turn Welling over tomorrow (13:00) at 11/10.
    Welling home form as been dire, and with no Joe Healy, look like a disaster waiting to happen.
    Had a decent punt on this, along with Dartford -1
  • Betting on Kane to score right now is like printing money.
  • Betting on Kane to score right now is like printing money.

As is betting on Charlton not to win.
  • However much it pains me, got to fancy Dartford to turn Welling over tomorrow (13:00) at 11/10.
    Welling home form as been dire, and with no Joe Healy, look like a disaster waiting to happen.

Grr went dartford -1 after reading this trust welling to score to make it 1-2 come on dartford 10 minutes to score
  • With southend and totenham winning m waiting on wigan for 50 . I've managed to win a grand this season but not a solitary penny on a single football accumulator.
  • edited December 2017

With southend and totenham winning m waiting on wigan for 50 . I've managed to win a grand this season but not a solitary penny on a single football accumulator.

So your wait continues
    I did a bet at halftime today
    Leeds or draw(when 1-0 down)
    United or draw(when 2-0 down)
    Chelsea(when 0-0)
    Bristol city(when 0-0)
    Cardif to score in 2nd half(when 1-0 down)
    Wigan draw no bet(when 0-0)
    Won me 40 from a £5 bet

Grr went dartford -1 after reading this trust welling to score to make it 1-2 come on dartford 10 minutes to score
    Your going to hate me for this, but apart from the win had H/T F/T Dartford rather than the handicap.

The game was certainly closer than I expected.
  • With southend and totenham winning m waiting on wigan for 50 . I've managed to win a grand this season but not a solitary penny on a single football accumulator.

So your wait continues
    I did a bet at halftime today
    Leeds or draw(when 1-0 down)
    United or draw(when 2-0 down)
    Chelsea(when 0-0)
    Bristol city(when 0-0)
    Cardif to score in 2nd half(when 1-0 down)
    Wigan draw no bet(when 0-0)
    Won me 40 from a £5 bet
    Bloody does oh well Wigan again for me at the weekend. Can't believe I'm saying this but we are no Shrewsbury and they are going to spank us.
  • Of course they are, but still could'nt bet against us.
  • Had a decent day picking first goalscorers today. Had Kane, Morata and Coutinho. Shame they weren't in an acca.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a five fold today. 4 come in and the other was abandoned (Exeter). That game Shows as Pending on my account slip.

Will it stay open until the rearranged fixture? I just assumed they would pay out on the four fold
  • Depends if game rearranged for tomorrow in which case could carry over. Otherwise should pay out.
  • After my earlier win put a fiver on
    Liverpool -2
    Brentford Villa BTTS
    Lazio to qualify
    Anderlecht DNB
    Added
    LA Clippers and Miami Heat to add a bit extra
    Returns 60 if it comes in
  • edited December 2017

Had a five fold today. 4 come in and the other was abandoned (Exeter). That game Shows as Pending on my account slip.

Will it stay open until the rearranged fixture? I just assumed they would pay out on the four fold

Most bookies will wait 24-48 hours to see if the game is replayed within that window, if it's not they should settle in a day or two without the fifth selection included.
  • edited December 2017
    I have no idea about basketball
    My bet now is down to la clippers and miami heat, anyone on here follow NBA and what are my chances
  • I just loooked Miami Heat are losing althougn for a match that started at 12:35 they are only halfway through the 2nd quarter
  • Heat and Clipper both won @paulie8290
  • MrOneLung said:

Heat and Clipper both won @paulie8290

I saw that when i went on bet365 this morning and had over £100 in there lol best present of all
  • 2 acca wins in a row, thats my lot for the next couple of months now
  • Todays acca so u can avoid it
    Man City
    Rangers
    Aberdeen
    Thamesmead Town DNB
    Inter to Qualify
    Whitlock
    Wright
    Norris
    RVB
  • Sponsored links:

• Nicholas said:

Giving up for next couple of months after 2 wins......18 minutes later :smiley:

Wasnt giving up meant thats my lot as in no more winners for next couple of months
  • Whitlock looked very average in his last round.
    I will be betting against him.
  • Whitlock looked very average in his last round.
    I will be betting against him.

Looks like you was correct
  • Had a five fold today. 4 come in and the other was abandoned (Exeter). That game Shows as Pending on my account slip.

Did you get paid out? I collected my winnings today on a shop acca that featured this game but saw some bookies on Twitter were refusing to pay out as the game had been ‘played’.
  • JaShea99 said:

Had a five fold today. 4 come in and the other was abandoned (Exeter). That game Shows as Pending on my account slip.

Did you get paid out? I collected my winnings today on a shop acca that featured this game but saw some bookies on Twitter were refusing to pay out as the game had been ‘played’.
    I had that with tennis before
    Had Tsonga to win 2-0
    He lost the first set 6-0 then pulled out injured
    I assumed it would be void as the match never finished, but because he lost the first set bet365 marked it as a loser(sticks in my mind as it was an acca, the rest came in and if they voided it, i would have had just under 5k)

Had an arguement with bet365 saying if it was the other player who pulled out injured you would have marked it as void(to which they agreed but kept saying he lost the first set so they bet is settled as a loser despite match not finishing)

Will stick with me forever that one.
  • JaShea99 said:

Yes mate, paid out this morning on the other 4
  • had a small win Boxing day/ Yesterday
    £5 on £75 return , Club Brugge, Anderlect, Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Spurs, Middlesbrough & Chelsea

Seem to be on best form ever this season betting wise and have withdrawn £50-£150 several times, prob around £800 profit net, most on footy bets.

Last night put 5 on MVG to win, hit 8 180s and hit a chekout 131, only return £18 but still a win to add to footy one :) bet 4fold on darts today: Keegan Brown most 180s vs Phil Taylor, Webster/ Suljovic/ Anderson all to win £5 on returns £28.15. Smallball for darts
  • Free bet from winning previous £7 on as not much footy today mixed with darts, just to spin up:
    Van Den Bergh most 180s
    Jamie Lewis, Rob Cross both to win
    Arsenal to win
    Besiktas to win
    Palermo to win
    1 other Seria B team to win
    pays £90
  • Wigan now 2/5 from 4/6