Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• Free bet from winning previous £7 on as not much footy today mixed with darts, just to spin up:
    Van Den Bergh most 180s
    Jamie Lewis, Rob Cross both to win
    Arsenal to win
    Besiktas to win
    Palermo to win
    1 other Seria B team to win
    pays £90

Brescia screwed me on the above , done a footy one seperate to darts today.

I did bet as a treble, 5 or 6 bets , like most 180s/ win match, checkout over - I bet all of these as a treble which says 4 bets but i dont really understand as its not a normal straight forward treble eg. 3 teams. Does anyone know how it will work out or shall i just sit and wait and work out then lol.
  • Posh are 21/20 good price
    MK dons are 1-0 up but down to 9 men
  • Have just backed Harry Kane for player of year 8/1 on Bet Victor, Kevin De Bruyne is odds on but if he's injured for a couple of months then it could be Kane.
  • Have just backed Harry Kane for player of year 8/1 on Bet Victor, Kevin De Bruyne is odds on but if he's injured for a couple of months then it could be Kane.

De Bruyne stretchered off yesterday, that looks like a great bet.
  • In the midst of my worst ever season of betting, so the following is a guaranteed loser.

Burnley to win or draw vs Liverpool 8/5 looks good value to me.
  • MrLargo said:

In the midst of my worst ever season of betting, so the following is a guaranteed loser.

Burnley to win or draw vs Liverpool 8/5 looks good value to me.

Solanke upfront
    No salah
    No coutinho
    No VVD

8/5 looks good
  • Derby, Cardiff, scunny, Luton 19/1
  • IdleHans said:

Derby, Cardiff, scunny, Luton 19/1

I had Luton as well
    Bet already over @IdleHans

If this is the PFA award, don't the players vote in something silly like January or has that changed?
  • edited January 2018

Have just backed Harry Kane for player of year 8/1 on Bet Victor, Kevin De Bruyne is odds on but if he's injured for a couple of months then it could be Kane.

If this is the PFA award, don't the players vote in something silly like January or has that changed?
    I'm not sure, knowing my luck you're probably correct.
    Just had a look and voting takes place mid February.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet365 inplay offer returns for Arsenal v Chelsea
  • Hate to say it but Palace at 3/1 looks ok value
  • Spurs
    City
    WHU DNB
    Wolves
    Fulham DNB
    Reading DNB
    Napoli
    10/1
  • Had a free £5 to use on a midweek prem accy with Betvictor. Got all four right last night by betting purely on results I didn't want. If Arsenal beat chelsea tonight I win £198, but cash out is a measly £49. With Arsenal at 15/8 and allowing for the free stake not being returned anyway, I make that a penalty of about 20%. Is that normal, or unduly mean?

I've hedged on bet365 with my original stake and free bet to come, but think I'll cash out half and let the rest ride.
  • edited January 2018
    Sky doing cash back if this weekend's acca boost loses.
  • Thanks for the heads up.
    What was the most you could get on?
    £11 for me.
  • Fecking Leceister. Why do teams like them field shit sides in the cup.
  • Fecking Leceister. Why do teams like them field shit sides in the cup.

Unlucky mate. Good shout on Plymouth and charlton though.

Like the other tab 'good with your money' next to paddy power lol
  • SkyBet boost Man U to evens
  • Just about to post that.
    Get in quick
  • Sponsored links:

• Won’t pick up an easier £11 than that for a while
  • Well there appears to be some excellent opportunities today.

Oxford at 11/10 to beat Bury is stand out, along with Hampton and Richomnd 4/7 Conferance South. Scunthorpe ! Shrewsbury and Notts County all look appealing. And how are Plymouth 6/1 at home to beat Wigan.

Iv played Oxford , Charlton Double main bet of the day.

Trebles Scunthorpe, Shrewsbury, Notts County & Dartfrd, Hampton and Truro.
  • I won’t be winning an first goal scorer bets today - have packed Lennon first goal and Lennon to score anytime. I’d have been better off burning my stake money.
  • £10 treble, Oxford Utd, Montrose and Notts Co. pays £71 with Willie Hills.
  • Oxford, Posh, Luton treble plays £55 plus playing the Sky boost as usual
  • Gone with Sheff U, Bradford, Everton and Middlesboro - 40-1 but with my luck so far this year avoid them like the plague!
  • Gone with Sheff U, Bradford, Everton and Middlesboro - 40-1 but with my luck so far this year avoid them like the plague!

Just need Everton to turn it around
  • £10 treble, Oxford Utd, Montrose and Notts Co. pays £71 with Willie Hills.

Notts County screwing u
  • At ht i did
    Norwich
    Brentford
    Wolves
    Bristol Rovers
    Posh
    Luton
    Lincoln all the score
    Just need wolves for £100