Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• Oxford can fuck off - West Ham too
  • £10 treble, Oxford Utd, Montrose and Notts Co. pays £71 with Willie Hills.

My weekly donation to W. Hill successfully completed.
  • Wolves can fuck off
  • Don't back against teams with new managers,
  • Shocking day for betting. Had a single on Chelsea, everything else a disaster.
  • Don't back against teams with new managers,

I only needed wolves to score lol
  • Macclesfield (top) 5/6 at home to Torquay (bottom).
    Is it me or does that look like free money?
  • edited January 2018
    IdleHans said:

Macclesfield (top) 5/6 at home to Torquay (bottom).
    Is it me or does that look like free money?

It’s because Macclesfield haven’t scored in 3 games and last time out got smashed 6-0 away at AFC Fylde.
  • Mac lost 6-0 last week
  • Lovely, thank you. I'm still on it though.
  • Sponsored links:

• So am I. :-)
  • So am I. :-)

So was I. 1–1 the f@ckers

• Sky Bet are doing a price boost special tonight, Liverpool,Arsenal and Middlesboro all to win is 3/1, but if it loses they're refunding your stake back as cash, maximum bet is £10 but you can't lose.
  • Thanks for the heads up
  • Sky Bet are doing a price boost special tonight, Liverpool,Arsenal and Middlesboro all to win is 3/1, but if it loses they're refunding your stake back as cash, maximum bet is £10 but you can't lose.

Thanks, done.
  • Paddy Power are doing this offer where I place a bet, they take my money, and then I lose. They've been running this for about 2 years now.

I've got the same deal going with Skybet
  • Paddy Power are doing this offer where I place a bet, they take my money, and then I lose. They've been running this for about 2 years now.

William hill done offer last week bet £1 get £5 Free bet
  • my max stake on sky bet is £6.50 for the offer
  • I got £11 for some reason on the Skybet special boost
  • Sponsored links:

• Also done a Blackburn/Cov/Luton treble tonighht
  • I got £10.50 on the Skybet offer
  • Just started a new challenge with my friend:
    £20 Starting, 1st bet successful City, Athletico M, Leverkusen
    £40.97 on Chelsea, City & Blackburn.

Aim to get to £420, split and withdraw and start again, will update when i can.

i have done similar we got up to £565.00 then stuck it on united and city btts one season possibly last season and it finished 0-0

i have done similar we got up to £565.00 then stuck it on united and city btts one season possibly last season and it finished 0-0
    Killer, always thought of doing myself done a mini one before but think with a mate who also is reasonable at betting. We both pick one each and if there is enough we do one together but have to agree on all. We shall see, just got to avoid the dodgy results, maybe a bit like playing minesweeper :wink:

You won’t get to £420
  • I can’t get to 4.20

You won’t get to £420
    Maybe , its fine we both invested £10. so can probably have a few goes, we both have done pretty well this season so just trying to combine wits to win a few bob. If not we will have only invested £10 each time...

As they say only bet with what you can afford to lose!
  • Good luck @johnnybev1987 keep us updated on progress (good and bad).

I’m a football betting disaster zone the last couple of years, though compiling the results for the Predictions League has shown me just how difficult it is just to get 3 results
  • Good luck @johnnybev1987 keep us updated on progress (good and bad).

I’m a football betting disaster zone the last couple of years, though compiling the results for the Predictions League has shown me just how difficult it is just to get 3 results

Will do thank you, definitely feel we have a good shot but agreed its not going to be easy otherwise anyone would do it. Initial stop gap lower so we can be in profit then can go harder if successful.

1 down 2 to go this eve, would normally be bankers but you never know with football. Also Sturridge for West Brom so can see him scoring, just expect City to still boss it and score a few.