Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Legend Game - Match Thread

123457»

Comments

• cafc999 said:

Swisdom said:

As a matter of interest, was Meire at the game?

She was
    I saw her waltz through the millennium lounge after the match and no one acknowledged her.

Don't know where she went after that, probably home.
    No need for the squirrel to be there, another show of needlessly antagonising the supporters.
    To be fair this is her staying in the background. A year ago she'd have been leading the players out! Or refing! Or in goal!
    I suppose some would like to put a ball in her net.
  • cafc999 said:

Swisdom said:

She was
    I saw her waltz through the millennium lounge after the match and no one acknowledged her.

No need for the squirrel to be there, another show of needlessly antagonising the supporters.
    To be fair this is her staying in the background. A year ago she'd have been leading the players out! Or refing! Or in goal!
    I suppose some would like to put a ball in her net.
    No thanks squirrels don't do it for me.
  • cafc999 said:

Swisdom said:

She was

She left the reffing to KR - the half-time penalty shootout.
  • cafc999 said:

Swisdom said:

She was

She left the reffing to KR - the half-time penalty shootout.
    I heard that KR lined up the penalty takers in 4-2-3-1 formation.

• SE7toSG3 said:

Sorry @killerandflash but she is a grey figure at the club, regardless of whether she would have been criticised or not she is yesterdays women, nobody cares and if she had an ounce of dignity would have walked by now, up the addicks and lets get behind the lightwieght team KR has be given, there is no middle ground.

She is a parasite of the highest order.
  • Sponsored links:

• I enjoyed that read Weegie.
  • edited September 2017
    Sorry you didn't get a name check, @Curb_It!
  • Excellent @Weegie Addick, thank you for the write up.
  • edited September 2017

Sorry you didn't get a name check, @Curb_It!

No, I'm very grateful, thank you.

• Really enjoyable read, Weegie.

• Enjoyed reading that.

Well done @Weegie Addick
  • Really nice write up managing to capture the essence of the day

Well done @Weegie Addick
  • Perfect write up by Weegie , spot on. It reminded us of what Charlton used to be like
  • Thanks for the kind comments, all. Extra thanks to @Brunello - good to see you and some of the content would not have been possible otherwise!
  • That's a lovely affectionate write up :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• I held back on my new-found obsession with affection for Scott Minto.
  • New-found?? Really?
  • Here's a little piece I've written about the day:

https://castrust.org/2017/09/a-legendary-day/

Beautifully written, Weegie - a spirited and detailed account, full of anecdote and affection - a joy to read!
  • Here's a little piece I've written about the day:

https://castrust.org/2017/09/a-legendary-day/

Beautifully written, Weegie - a spirited and detailed account, full of anecdote and affection - a joy to read!
    Agreed, brilliant read.
  • aliwibble said:

New-found?? Really?

Yes, being honest - thought he was a good player but never much more than that. Having got a little closer now, though...
  • great write up @Weegie Addick

Shame I wasn't there. Mrs AFKA really enjoyed it