Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:

A management appointment for Southampton could see a quick turn around in performance...a la Lee Bowyer affect?

I'm no fan of Mark Hughes but they're hardly likely to change manager again. He's only had 1 league game!
  • Options
    palace unfortunately i think will be safe due to the pure horseshit around them.
  • Options
    Looking at fixtures remaining I find it hard to get myself excited about the prospect of them going down no - think they'll be fine. All silent prayer is now directed towards Millwall's promotion efforts.
  • Options

Looking at fixtures remaining I find it hard to get myself excited about the prospect of them going down no - think they'll be fine. All silent prayer is now directed towards Millwall's promotion efforts.

The biggest problem is that their main rivals, Stoke, Soton and Huddersfield are so poor. Unless they can start winning games, Palace will stay up with a low points total
  • Options

The biggest problem is that their main rivals, Stoke, Soton and Huddersfield are so poor. Unless they can start winning games, Palace will stay up with a low points total
    Indeed.
    Southampton under Hughes are doomed, what an awful appointment.
    Stoke, reports of discontent within the squad, Shaqiri quite vocal about his teammates after last weeks loss
    Huddersfield look knackered, their goal difference is awful, 2nd worst in the division after Stoke.

In conclusion, the jammy surrey bastards would do well to relegated ahead of that lot.
  • Options
    unfortunately southampton still have to play arsenal, Chelsea and man city

palace have bournemouth, brighton, watford, leicester, stoke and west brom

if they cant salvage more points than southampton then they deserve to go.
  • Options
    Hopefully the useless Arsenal will return against Southampton, as they save themselves for the Europa league.
  • Options
    arsenals season in effect is over except europa, palace have 2 relegated sides to play in stoke and west brom, so my focus this weekend will turn to come on the cider army!!!!
  • Options
    They will lose to Bournemouth, Leicester and Brighton in their next 3 games, with Zaha picking up a season ending injury. ThenWatford game will be the big one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2018
    - Southampton have won one game in the PL in 2018, 3rd Feb v West Brom (just)

- Stoke have won one game in the PL in 2018, 20thJan v Huddersfield

- West Brom have won one game in the PL in 2018, 13th Jan v Brighton

- Huddersfield have won two games in the PL in 2018, last was Feb 24th. They have beaten West Brom and Bournemouth.

- Palace have won 3 games in the PL in 2018, last was 17March v Huddersfield, also beaten Burnley and Southampton

Utterly pathetic form from the top 4 teams above. No surprise for Huddersfield given their budget but the other three, established PL sides...wow!

8 games won in 2018 total from the bottom 5 and we are into April must be some kind of record surely, and only 3 of those wins are from games were these teams were not simply playing each other (Burnley in 7th, Bournemouth in 10th and Brighton in 13th).

• Options

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/16142083.crystal-palace-have-another-injury-doubt-for-bournemouth-game/?ref=mrb&lp=9

Benteke has a groin strain, so Palace could have no fit strikers available tomorrow...

Having said that Benteke has been so rubbish this season, it's not much of a loss really, if they played Speroni up front he'd probably score more goals!

Zaha starting up front

Running through the middle rather than the wing a Palarse penalty is now 100%
  • Options
    COME ON BOURNEMOUTH
  • Options
    Jeff Stelling just asked the panel on Soccer Saturday if Palarse were too good to go down FFS.
  • Options

Jeff Stelling just asked the panel on Soccer Saturday if Palarse were too good to go down FFS.

Hate that question

If a team was to good to go down they wouldn't be in a position to go down
  • Options

COME ON BOURNEMOUTH

Give it up mate.
    Hurt more in the end
  • Options
    clb74 said:

COME ON BOURNEMOUTH

Give it up mate.
    Hurt more in the end
    I can't.
    All the time it's possible I ain't giving up.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Wrong thread lol
  • Options

Wrong thread lol

Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wrong thread lol

Lol
    Lol
  • Options

Wrong thread lol

Lol
    Lol
    I was looking at “reeves” and thinking hope he’s fucked up and then see we were 1-1
    Tried to quote you and it changed !
  • Options
    1-0 Palarse
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    Have that you stripy Nigel wankers
  • Options
    Zaha denied a penalty
  • Options
    Slags are safe 1-2 zaha
  • Options