Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    I'm on Chelsea to win at 3-1 but I hope it stays like this
  • Options
    Alonso should have been off there too.
  • Options
    C’mon Saints
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options
    2-1
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    Oh you cunts
  • Options
    3-2 Chelsea
  • Options

Back in bottom 3 as Tadic gives Soton the lead v Chelsea

They seem mentally brittle though, Soton
    You're not wrong!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And that's why Southampton are going down.
  • Options
    Oh well, at least it stops my acca being bombed at first hurdle.
    cmon Charlton,Derby,Pkymouth,Wigan,Accrington, and Mboro ! Then i'll be 2 grand richer.
  • Options

Back in bottom 3 as Tadic gives Soton the lead v Chelsea

They seem mentally brittle though, Soton
    You're not wrong!
    It was sadly predictable
  • Options
    - Southampton have won one game in the PL in 2018, 3rd Feb v West Brom (just)
  • Options

Oh well, at least it stops my acca being bombed at first hurdle.
    cmon Charlton,Derby,Pkymouth,Wigan,Accrington, and Mboro ! Then i'll be 2 grand richer.

Unfortunate choice of words today!
  • Options
    Some cretin has proposed to his cheerleader gf on the pitch at HT.

Can that club get any more cringeworthy?
  • Options
    Is this the most boring end to a Premier League season in history. What will there be left to decide on the final game of the season. Title done already, top 4 done already. 5th done already. 6/7 positions already done. Bottom 3 done. The race for 8th-15th will be as exciting (!) as it gets for the best league in the world this year.
  • Options

And let this be a lesson to any team that sells its best players every year, year after year.
  • Options

And let this be a lesson to any team that sells its best players every year, year after year.
    Selling VVD in January and bringing in no replacement was probably the final straw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

LenGlover said:

Good point from a Palace perspective although they will be disappointed they didn't get more.

Unfortunately I will be winning my bet that they won't go down made during their scoreless run at the start of the season.

Deserves a flag really len
    What price you get
    Sorry only just seen this!

I've got two bets, one at 13-8 and the other at evens. I'm not going to make my Fortune (pun deliberate) when I win but even so these are two bets I'd love to lose.
  • Options
    Quite like Roy despite him being Palace's manager.
  • Options
    Just seen there latest ultras shenanigans on instagram don’t know how to put it on here but a very yer da moment, absolute cringey behaviour so proud of there london identity they mention it constantly fucking cabbages
  • Options

Just seen there latest ultras shenanigans on instagram don’t know how to put it on here but a very yer da moment, absolute cringey behaviour so proud of there london identity they mention it constantly fucking cabbages

Try hards
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Looked like one of them was getting rimmed after they scored. image
  • Options
    Not only does this forum post a photo multiple times but it won't let you change the orientation. Sakes...
  • Options
    Saw some pathetic tweet from a Palace fan yesterday complaining that had the first seven games not happened then they'd have finished 7th with a positivie goal difference blah-de-blah blah!!