Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Have that wankers
  • Options
    Good point from a Palace perspective although they will be disappointed they didn't get more.

Unfortunately I will be winning my bet that they won't go down made during their scoreless run at the start of the season.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Good point from a Palace perspective although they will be disappointed they didn't get more.

Unfortunately I will be winning my bet that they won't go down made during their scoreless run at the start of the season.

Deserves a flag really len
    What price you get
  • Options
    I think Palace will see today as 2 points dropped and a chance to pretty much guarantee survival this season gone.

Let's not forget Southampton although 3 points behind, do have 2 games in hand and with better goal difference. Arsenal away yes but we've seen how fragile Arsenal can be they're not the invincibles they once were. Southampton win and Palace slide back into the relegation zone when they were only minutes away from pretty much guaranteeing survival if they'd held on at Bournemouth.
  • Options

Have that wankers

Agreed.
    Take That.
    Wankers.
    Never Forget.
    Back For Good.
  • Options

I think Palace will see today as 2 points dropped and a chance to pretty much guarantee survival this season gone.

Let's not forget Southampton although 3 points behind, do have 2 games in hand and with better goal difference. Arsenal away yes but we've seen how fragile Arsenal can be they're not the invincibles they once were. Southampton win and Palace slide back into the relegation zone when they were only minutes away from pretty much guaranteeing survival if they'd held on at Bournemouth.

- Southampton have won one game in the PL in 2018, 3rd Feb v West Brom (just)

• Options

- Southampton have won one game in the PL in 2018, 3rd Feb v West Brom (just)

Palace lost there first seven and without scoring a goal yet are no longer in the bottom three.
  • Options

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/16142083.crystal-palace-have-another-injury-doubt-for-bournemouth-game/?ref=mrb&lp=9

Benteke has a groin strain, so Palace could have no fit strikers available tomorrow...

Having said that Benteke has been so rubbish this season, it's not much of a loss really, if they played Speroni up front he'd probably score more goals!

After watching MOTD, not having Benteke in the side probably improved them, as with him in the team the tendency is to hit the ball towards him, when his current form doesn't justify it
  • Options
    Wholesale changes for Arsenal today. Upto Southampton to make the most of it.
  • Options
    1.0 Southampton
    Get in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mustafi is wonderfully shit.
  • Options
    It'll ruin my accumulator but I can live with that!
  • Options
    Normal service resumed.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

It'll ruin my accumulator but I can live with that!

Looking good for your Acca now mate
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    Talal said:

As are Southampton.

Unfortunately it's hard to see where Stoke and Southampton will get another win from. They both look doomed to go down with West Brom.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Talal said:

As are Southampton.

Unfortunately it's hard to see where Stoke and Southampton will get another win from. They both look doomed to go down with West Brom.
    They weren't bad at all today, deserved at least a point.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Talal said:

As are Southampton.

They weren't bad at all today, deserved at least a point.
    But still lost and now have just 1 win (against West brom) in 19 league games.
  • Options
    They still have a game in hand compared to Palace though... but it is v Man City !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The word hate should be reserved for rapists and murderes etc.
    But I truly hate those stripy pricks in equal measure.
  • Options
    They're an odd bunch arn't they
  • Options
    More muggy to video people and put it on line, especially if you are giving it back like he gave it to you first.
  • Options

Jesus.
  • Options
    theyll be fine i think southampton look likely to finish in the last slot and have got to play chelsea and city still.
  • Options

Jesus.
    Jesus is love. Not hate.

Apparently.
  • Options

theyll be fine i think southampton look likely to finish in the last slot and have got to play chelsea and city still.

Chelsea are a reasonable opponent to have. They'll be finishing 5th or 6th, both mean Europa League. Saints could beat them.

Huddersfield have Arsenal last game. It's plausible Arsenal will have the Europa League final to follow and will play a scratch team. So there's wins possible for the strugglers. It's obviously annoying that Palace have WBA last game. It smacks of a routine win for them.
  • Options
    Back in bottom 3 as Tadic gives Soton the lead v Chelsea
  • Options

Back in bottom 3 as Tadic gives Soton the lead v Chelsea

They seem mentally brittle though, Soton