Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

Looked like one of them was getting rimmed after they scored. image

The human centipalacecunt
  • Options
    ‘Palace rocked as zaha wants to leave club’ standard headline says...the last day of the transfer window is always a good day to leave Wilf...
  • Options
    The 25-year-old has rejected the offer of a new £125,000-a-week contract and Standard Sport understands he has made it clear to the club that he wants to play Champions League football.
    Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are interested in Zaha, while Everton have also been weighing up a move for the winger this summer.

I read that as he will play anywhere for anyone for the piddling extra 25k/week.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Well it will be okay because they have Kaikai coming through.

For once that pleases me about that club

They can bloody suffer like how we suffered with him last season!!
  • Options
    For some reason I really hate that cheating alumnus of the North Croydon Diving Academy but its hard to deny he's helped the stripeys stay safe. So, this is the first thing he's done I can whole-heartedly applaud. Hope they get Benteke tied down to a 5-year contract as well.
  • Options

The 25-year-old has rejected the offer of a new £125,000-a-week contract and Standard Sport understands he has made it clear to the club that he wants to play Champions League football.
    Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are interested in Zaha, while Everton have also been weighing up a move for the winger this summer.

I read that as he will play anywhere for anyone for the piddling extra 25k/week.

Depressing as that wage offer just proves they are now world's apart from where we currently are.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Have lost Fosu-Mensah, Loftus-Cheek and Yohan Kebab, still only have one striker, and only signed one player on a free. If Zaha goes I could see them struggling... before getting a couple of jammy results to keep them up. Again.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    That’s a shit offer to Zaha in my opinion. I reckon they’re trying to force him out so they can use the money to finance the new stand. He’s their main man and would want to be their top earner. Benteke is on something like £150k a week and Cabaye was on something near that. Crazy money for a lower mid table club, but it’s the times we live in!

Edit. What happens to these contracts when you get relegated? £150k a week in the championship is mind blowing, although Roswell will be picking up £40k at Sunderland next year in league 1
  • Options
    Ironically I think he'd be a decent signing for Man Utd - they need pace and a right winger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YTS1978 said:

That’s a shit offer to Zaha in my opinion. I reckon they’re trying to force him out so they can use the money to finance the new stand. He’s their main man and would want to be their top earner. Benteke is on something like £150k a week and Cabaye was on something near that. Crazy money for a lower mid table club, but it’s the times we live in!

Edit. What happens to these contracts when you get relegated? £150k a week in the championship is mind blowing, although Roswell will be picking up £40k at Sunderland next year in league 1

I think Rodwell has had his contract mutually terminated at Sunderland?!?
  • Options
    @SuedeAdidas with a nice pay off I assume! Madness.
  • Options
    @DamoNorthStand very good haha!
  • Options

YTS1978 said:

I think Rodwell has had his contract mutually terminated at Sunderland?!?
    Yeah he has, he's on trial at Watford now
  • Options

Richard J said:

Well it will be okay because they have Kaikai coming through.

For once that pleases me about that club

They can bloody suffer like how we suffered with him last season!!
    Remember when he signed? LOL

There's a new eleven in town... #cafc #eleven

• Options
    Parks his car at Amida.
  • Options
    Who's this Wee Fred then? Some small jock?
  • Options
    masicat said:

Parks his car at Amida.

Surprised it's still upright.
  • Options

Have lost Fosu-Mensah, Loftus-Cheek and Yohan Kebab, still only have one striker, and only signed one player on a free. If Zaha goes I could see them struggling... before getting a couple of jammy results to keep them up. Again.

Until Spurs give them 70 Million for Zaha and they spend it buying players and end up in europe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Until Spurs give them 70 Million for Zaha and they spend it buying players and end up in europe
    Think United have quite a high sell on clause so they won't get it all.

Hopefully they'd spend it badly!
  • Options
    Understand Untied have a 50% sell on over £6m - assuming his original fee has reached that number.

So £70m would still give the nigels £32m.
  • Options
    The loss of Zaha would far outweigh the gain of £32m for them.

Last season when he was out of the team they didn't score many goals or get many points.

If I were Palace I'd be paying him whatever he wanted. Not because I rate him but because he's just too valuable to them all those penalties won/dived.
  • Options
    Well done Wilf you diving cheating cnut!
  • Options

Well done Wilf you diving cheating cnut!

Could not have put it better
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Addickted said:

Understand Untied have a 50% sell on over £6m - assuming his original fee has reached that number.

So £70m would still give the nigels £32m.

£38m surely? Or did you mean profit?
  • Options
    So 125,000 per week, assume a 4 year contract = £26M wages for Zaha.

How much are we on the market for as a club.

Jeez.
  • Options
    He’s half decent but not in the top category of players. 70m would be ridiculous.
  • Options
    Sounds like they needed zaha yesterday to beat the mighty oxford.
  • Options

Sounds like they needed zaha yesterday to beat the mighty oxford.

Kaikai scored for them.
    Go on palarse make him the replacement