Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Reckon there is more chance of Wan-Bissaka leaving for Man Utd (they really need another RB) than there is Zaha leaving this summer
  • Options
    Reckon there is more chance of Wan-Bissaka leaving for Man Utd (they really need another RB) than there is Zaha leaving this summer

Spurs seem to be after him as well, both are after new RBs
  • Options
    Dirdy feelfy scoombargs!

Just felt like saying that...
  • Options
    When Zaha leaves them to actually play for a team with some ambition the penalties will dry up.

They'll need to find some other cheating diver to fall over at the slightest breeze.
    I think they go down last year without him.
  • Options
    When Zaha leaves them to actually play for a team with some ambition the penalties will dry up.

They'll need to find some other cheating diver to fall over at the slightest breeze.
    I think they go down last year without him.
    Zaha left before and it didn't work out for him at Man U.
    I don't think he will leave Palace anytime soon unless they get relegated
    He seems to like it there.
    Catch 22.
  • Options
    But even in the Gossip Columns or rumours... You just dont hear of anyone interested in signing him

Spurs have turned their attention to Jack Grealish whilst the only team of late that want him are Dortmund - Which would be an ideal move because it means I wouldnt have to see the pathetic look he seems to have stuck on his face all the time

• Options
    If Hazzard goes to Madrid and this now seems likelythen Zaha could well be a target for Chelsea. 
    Not for one minute am I suggesting that Zaha is as good as Hazzard because he isn't.
    But hardly anyone is tbh.
    Zaha though could well be a target in my opinion. 
  • Options
    All depends on this Transfer Ban; dont see Chelsea being willing to let Hazard go if they cant get someone else
  • Options
    If Hazzard goes to Madrid and this now seems likelythen Zaha could well be a target for Chelsea. 
    Not for one minute am I suggesting that Zaha is as good as Hazzard because he isn't.
    But hardly anyone is tbh.
    Zaha though could well be a target in my opinion. 
    I'm glad it's not just me.
    I can't stand looking at the bloke.
    I thinks it's the "expression" in his eyes.
  • Options
    All depends on this Transfer Ban; dont see Chelsea being willing to let Hazard go if they cant get someone else
    I thought the same but........Hazard will only have 1 year left on his contract this summer. So Chelsea will have to take 100m (or whatever Madrid offer) or lose him for free the next year because Hazard will just say he's not signing a new deal.

On todays game, i have a horrible feeling that Palace are going to nick a draw and do Liverpool a huge favour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As much as I don't care for Citeh...

Get in!
  • Options
    Jesus wept... the ease and calmness from Sterling to finish that was a thing of a beauty

Reckon he could have been sipped at a cup of tea whilst scoring that!!
  • Options
    Thank god for that. Pressure back on Liverpool now.
  • Options
    FFS!!
  • Options
    Balls. C'mon citeh
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    No penalty for Palace today?
  • Options
    Boring result really. No shock to City's title prospects, no thumping of Palace either to give us a laugh.
  • Options
    Do Palace pick up any points at home, just seem to lose there every game? Must be really enjoyable that…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CHG said:
    Do Palace pick up any points at home, just seem to lose there every game? Must be really enjoyable that…
    https://www.premierleague.com/tables?co=1&se=210&ha=H

2nd worse home record in the division, worse even than Fulham!
  • Options
    Bloody hell; Palace know how to con Officials for things even when they're not diving in the penalty box!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47946382
  • Options
    cafckev said:
    Quote of the day from Homes Under The Hammer: “The good news, it’s only 8 minutes away from the local station, the bad news is it’s less than 5 minutes from Selhurst Park and Crystal Palace” Even Lucy hates them hahaha

Always liked old Lucy.  Straight in the wank bank there girl, yer lucks in!
  • Options
    cafckev said:
    Quote of the day from Homes Under The Hammer: “The good news, it’s only 8 minutes away from the local station, the bad news is it’s less than 5 minutes from Selhurst Park and Crystal Palace” Even Lucy hates them hahaha

Always liked old Lucy.  Straight in the wank bank there girl, yer lucks in!
    She'll be well happy knowing this.
  • Options
    Fookin hate them.
  • Options
    Wan Bissaka would be a good addition for Man U’s rebuild... just a suggestion for Ole...
  • Options
    OGS will be sacked before Christmas.