Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    :D Not trained with palarse today.
    Turned up for training and was sent home.
  • Options
    just shows how little and worthless contracts are - this type of player power is not good for the game palace or not. 

if he didn't want to be there don't sign a 5 year deal - he is on 130k per week as for the champs league bits and peices - clearly signing for palace is not going to get you that. 

makes the Taylor goings on seem like a non event. 

surely if under contract you cannot just not turn up for training as you are being paid to do so - also if he doesnt go - the fans should give him constant grief for the season. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    just shows how little and worthless contracts are - this type of player power is not good for the game palace or not. 

if he didn't want to be there don't sign a 5 year deal - he is on 130k per week as for the champs league bits and peices - clearly signing for palace is not going to get you that. 

surely if under contract you cannot just not turn up for training as you are being paid to do so - also if he doesnt go - the fans should give him constant grief for the season. 
    Even signing for Everton won't get them Champs League football. Can anyone honestly see Everton finishing above three or all of Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea?
  • Options
    :D Not trained with palarse today.
    To be fair he can practice his skills down the local pool from the 5m board
  • Options

Even signing for Everton won't get them Champs League football. Can anyone honestly see Everton finishing above three or all of Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea?
    everton will have a good season but think they will be pushing for 5/6th which will be european football, but then again it will be tough. 

mose kean could be a great signing for them. 
  • Options
    Should have insisted on a buy out clause when signing for 5 years.  Palace would likely have agreed at £40m or so two years ago and he could have gone arsenal
  • Options

I was told he had an agreement with Parish, that if a CL team came in for him he could go. Parish turned down Arsenals bid and he's had the hump ever since.

If they get £70m for him, then they've not done too badly.
  • Options
    Maybe Parrish doesn't consider Arsenal to be a CL team?
  • Options
    in the last 3 years they haven't been, and wont again this term. 

yes they have made signings but none of them are exactly are in demand players. 
  • Options

With the introduction of VAR in the PL, Zaha is unlikely to be as effective, as he will have to curtail his Tom Daly impressions for fear of being dismissed every week.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    How refreshing in the heat of a Charlton transfer deadline soap opera to jump on here and bask in the discomfort of those stripey mugs!
  • Options
    Staying at Palace according to Sky Sports News. Bugger.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Well they aren't!
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Well they aren't!
    Zaha seems to think they are hence the toys out of the pram,
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    sky sports 

zaha now staying at palace - great a player that does not want to be there and pissed off of with the club and will continue to push for a move every time there is a window, hopefully the undoing of them
  • Options
    sky sports 

zaha now staying at palace - great a player that does not want to be there and pissed off of with the club and will continue to push for a move every time there is a window, hopefully the undoing of them
    oh fuck we could have a zaha on our hands!
  • Options
    They look proper shit this year.

Zaha has been invisible.
  • Options
    Where's the ref got seven mins of added time from???
  • Options
    They look proper shit this year.

Zaha has been invisible.
    They'll still weasle their way out of trouble!!
  • Options
    FT 1-0 :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even though I haven't managed to find a Chrome extension to block oohaah's posts on this thread, I'm going to say it - this is going to be the year. 

Only Newcastle and Watford look as bad as Palace at the moment. Sheff United and Norwich are better than previous promoted teams. I say this every year, but I believe. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Even though I haven't managed to find a Chrome extension to block oohaah's posts on this thread, I'm going to say it - this is going to be the year. 

Only Newcastle and Watford look as bad as Palace at the moment. Sheff United and Norwich are better than previous promoted teams. I say this every year, but I believe. 
    I was just thinking they could struggle this year , especially as jimmy85 hasn’t bocked it 

right on cue/queue up he pops and guaranteed premiership safety has been confirmed for the Surrey boys 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I was just thinking they could struggle this year , especially as jimmy85 hasn’t bocked it 

right on cue/queue up he pops and guaranteed premiership safety has been confirmed for the Surrey boys 
    I wish I had cosmic powers. 
  • Options
    Here's hoping.  There cannot be a more deserving bunch of spawny, diving, cheating Slurry cnuts...
  • Options
    Woy ain't happy. 
    Fcuk em
  • Options
    We're gonna pass them on the way up. Lee Bowyer's red and white army...
  • Options
    Decided to watch Match of the Day 2 tonight for some reason.  😀
  • Options
    See Lundstrom scored Sheffield Utds goal, wasn’t he meant to be joining us on loan?