Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The influence of the EU on Britain.

Comments

• Options

Yes I do

Agreed, exactly what I said.

However, I mentioned that I am involved in Trade Finance so, out of interest, what are these raw materials that have doubled in price since the Brexit announcement?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Yes I do

However, I mentioned that I am involved in Trade Finance so, out of interest, what are these raw materials that have doubled in price since the Brexit announcement?
    Freddos
  • Options
    Brexiteer - Canute - Your throne is in the sea we think you need to sort this out or you'll drown
    Remainer - But it means he will have to turn back the tide
    Canute - I can't turn back the tide
    Brexiteer - Then why don't you move your throne back up the beach
    Remainer - Why didn't i think of that.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Yes I do

Fresh air
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Yes I do

Anti brexit marketing campaigns? They all seem to be fully employed at the moment so prices are sure to rise.

I did call out mutley about this before but he shied away from the discussion when asked what exactly has doubled in price. Do good luck extracting an answer. it turned out he was in a services related industry, so no need to buy from Europe in the first place.
  • Options

fight fight fight fight fight fight !

Sssshhh don't alert the mods.
  • Options
    Anyone else seeing that ad about how to cash in on brexit? How apt.
  • Options
    I'm getting "England Residents, keep this on you at all times" with a light sabre looking thing.
  • Options

Canute stays put and the tide comes in. Turns out the throne is made of wood and both remain floating for a while. Tide goes out, Canute and throne unharmed, Canute builds flood defences and reclaims land from the sea. Remoaners start crying, to try and add more water to the sea, but it's no use, the flood defences built while the tide was out are far too strong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also turns out the tide isn't as strong as originally foretold, just a trickle around the ankles and does no damage to canute or his kingdom. Because there are multiple currents working against each other and the biggest tides appear in other places, catalonia, basque country, wallonia, Northern Italy, Brittany and greece get hit hardest and take the heat away from canute Kingdom.
  • Options
    Guardian lol
  • Options
    And the greens too. Mind if I pass on that link?
  • Options
    Not long now...
  • Options
    Indeed, let's hope so.
  • Options
    Going to be a walk away job isn't it.
  • Options
    All this negotiating about the cost (billions) of the Brexit divorce. Why dont we just put that dough into the armed forces and invade Europe, we should build our Empire again, things were so much easier back then.......!
  • Options

Also turns out the tide isn't as strong as originally foretold, just a trickle around the ankles and does no damage to canute or his kingdom. Because there are multiple currents working against each other and the biggest tides appear in other places, catalonia, basque country, wallonia, Northern Italy, Brittany and greece get hit hardest and take the heat away from canute Kingdom.

Surprised you are able to spend so much time on this site......being a high powered Procurement Director.....oh I forgot....you're not....you're just the same troll that keeps popping up on these Brexit threads again and again!
  • Options
    Travelling to Leeds (Leeds, Leeds) for a project meeting. Thanks also for your concern.

I now have 2 stalkers, nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Very strange Dazzler. Care to explain? Before the flags come out?

Don't tell him Pike

• Options

Going to be a walk away job isn't it.

Well it won't be a fly away one then.
    At least the skies will be quiet.
  • Options

Not even number 10 and 11 are singing from the same hymn sheet. Add to that the swivel eyed harmony section humming their own tune and we have a government not fit for purpose.

Everyone including all of the conservative MP's know that May is finished and yet they can't get the courage up to replace her. Party over country again and again and again by this shower of shit.

not a question of 'the party' replacing her, there is no viable successor ..

as I wrote on another post, it looks to me as though the backbenchers/the 1922 committee have never had it so good (shades of Harold McM) .. they can use May as a puppet as she is so keen to cling on to her 'position' as PM that she'll do anything that they tell her to do ..
    she was only voted in as leader because the Tories had splits down the middle over Brexit .. the general election result showed what the electorate think of her .. a preening poseur who is totally out of her depth ..
    BUT .. would Corbyn and his bunch of illiterates do any better ? ..
    I think May and the Tories will cling onto power for a few years yet .. remember how Wilson and the Lib/Lab pact and Cameron/Clegg, the 2cs clung on for dear life in days of yore
  • Options
    Whether Corbyn would do any better will not be the central question. At the moment he only has to stand up to win it seems.
  • Options

Not even number 10 and 11 are singing from the same hymn sheet. Add to that the swivel eyed harmony section humming their own tune and we have a government not fit for purpose.

Everyone including all of the conservative MP's know that May is finished and yet they can't get the courage up to replace her. Party over country again and again and again by this shower of shit.

not a question of 'the party' replaceing her, there is no viable successor ..

as I wrote on another post, it looks to me as though the backbenchers/the 1922 committee have never had it so good (shades of Harold McM) .. they can use May as a puppet as she is so keen to cling on to her 'position' as PM that she'll do anything that they tell her to do ..
    she was only voted in as leader because the Tories had splits down the middle over Brexit .. the general election result showed what the electorate think of her .. a preening poseur who is totally out of her depth ..
    I think May and the Tories will cling onto power for a few years yet .. remember how Wilson and the Lib/Lab pact and Cameron/Clegg, the 2cs clung on for dear life in days of yore
    Quite possibly but that just further damages this country going forward.

Do the damned decent thing and call an election....... No. Not on your nelly. Party before the good of the country. I hope the electorate see through this moribund mob.

• Options

not a question of 'the party' replaceing her, there is no viable successor ..

Quite possibly but that just further damages this country going forward.

Do the damned decent thing and call an election....... No. Not on your nelly. Party before the good of the country. I hope the electorate see through this moribund mob.

Don't see how another election is doing the 'decent thing', we had one a few months ago...... let's say we had another one, let's assume Labour won (I'm not convinced they'd get a majority anymore than the Tories did) - then what, if Labour make a balls of it like many expect we have another one in 3/6 months time?

I personally don't think we should ever have an early election, if you are elected into government for x years that's what you should serve. Certainly a government shouldn't be able to call one because they think it suits them, ala the Tories earlier this year.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!