Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

Double touch for the pen for me, could tell by the way the guy celebrated looking round at the ref.

Having seen it again about six times I still can't tell if it was or not. If you were reviewing it on VAR it would be guesswork. The guy who scored may have been reacting to the Arsenal players when turning around, who knows.
  • Options

Talal said:

Double touch for the pen for me, could tell by the way the guy celebrated looking round at the ref.

Having seen it again about six times I still can't tell if it was or not. If you were reviewing it on VAR it would be guesswork. The guy who scored may have been reacting to the Arsenal players when turning around, who knows.
    Just my opinion, don't really care anyway glad it was given.
  • Options

Talal said:

Only thing that annoys me is Lichaj scored twice in the first half, Forest had 2nd half penalties and not let him get his first ever hattrick

Maybe if they were 4 goals up but would've been crazy to let him take one.
    Why crazy
    He already scored 2 goals so had confidence
    Their first was taken by an 18 year old, thats more crazy than an expierenced player with 2 goals already
    If he'd taken it and missed and Arsenal went on to draw/win it I think crazy would be the right word. The first guy really shouldn't have taken it either but least he's a striker.
  • Options
    Massive blow for Arsenal. Maybe they'll concentrate on the Europa League!

Might not be a bad idea actually, Man U showed last season that it's a way of winning a major trophy AND getting a Champions league place, as who'd bet on Arsenal reaching the Top 4 now?
  • Options
    I love looking at the Arsenal Mania site after Arsenal falls apart. They are really freaking out about Wenger now. Wenger and Kronke are quite a matched pair and I think neither are going anywhere.
  • Options
    Notts County vs Wolves/Swansea
    Yeovil vs Manchester United
    Newport County vs Spurs

Good draw for three League Two teams and good chances all 3 will get TV money too
  • Options
    Millwall set for another run to Wembley by playing non-Premier League clubs at home each round
  • Options

Newport County vs Spurs

Good draw for three League Two teams and good chances all 3 will get TV money too

Paul Hayes is at Newport now, so a potential glamour match for him!
  • Options
    So, if we had beaten Wimbledon and Spurs, it would have been a pushover getting to the 5th round and being just two games away from playing at Wembley again.
  • Options
    Forest's reward is a mouthwatering trip to Hull.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pathetic ‘crowd’ for the M23 derby
  • Options
    Sullay Kaikai comes on, wasn't he mentioned in the transfer rumour thread?
  • Options

I'm trying to remember how one of our Millwall friends on here described the M23 derby.
    It was definitely not politically correct and definitely made me laugh.
  • Options

It’s the FA Cup, would have been a sell out for a league game
  • Options

Still surprised at the number of empty seats.

The right result though and even more sickening for Palarse, surely they should have asked the video ref to have a look at the winner as it was very close to Murray's arm. What a shame...
  • Options
    Piss poor crowd for such an apparent grudge match.
  • Options

Less than 15k against what both claim is their biggest rival is embarrassing. These are 2 Premiership clubs, it's not Rochdale v Bury.
  • Options

Newport County vs Spurs

Also potentially Mansfield v Man city
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Less than 15k against what both claim is their biggest rival is embarrassing. These are 2 Premiership clubs, it's not Rochdale v Bury.
    Think it was alot to do with it being Monday night, after christmas and new year, not sure what squads nanager would put out as survival is more important.

There was almost 30,000 at the league match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Croydon said:

Think it was alot to do with it being Monday night, after christmas and new year, not sure what squads nanager would put out as survival is more important.

as you would expect for most league matches for Brighton its there 1st stint in the top flight for years, don't get the mass love in for Brighton although i obviously prefer them to palace and a few other prem clubs.
  • Options

Millwall set for another run to Wembley by playing non-Premier League clubs at home each round

Did you say the same last year when we drew, and beat, Leicester and Watford?

Granted we've been very fortunate that 10 out of our last 11 FA Cup draws have been at home, though.
  • Options

I'm trying to remember how one of our Millwall friends on here described the M23 derby.
    It was definitely not politically correct and definitely made me laugh.
    I think it was @MillwallFan and an absolute gem!

If proper rivals meet in the cup the game sells out.
  • Options

Croydon said:

as you would expect for most league matches for Brighton its there 1st stint in the top flight for years, don't get the mass love in for Brighton although i obviously prefer them to palace and a few other prem clubs.
    To be fair, they were more or less selling out in the Championship as well, the ground was always full when we played there
  • Options
    Spoke to P****** supporter this morning and apparently they hiked the ticket prices up for the game last night.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Spoke to P****** supporter this morning and apparently they hiked the ticket prices up for the game last night.

Mostly every club this weekend reduced their tickets, Spurs & Manchester City was only £10 each. Brighton kept theirs at £25. They decided against reducing their prices and kept them at a category C premier league game.

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Didn't they give us stick for not paying £35 for Dennis in the last minute?
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Didn't they give us stick for not paying £35 for Dennis in the last minute?
    Looked in to this during my lunch break. The obscene ticket prices, £55, £45, £35? No £25 (Twenty Five pound) £5 less than an a premiership away ticket. A complete mickey mouse excuse.

The league cup game at ours in 04 had an attendance of 19,030.
  • Options
    West Ham Shrewsbury still 0-0 after 85 minutes
  • Options
    Leicester won 2-0
    Wendies won 2-0
    Cardiff won 4-1
    Reading 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go

Wet Spam draw :smirk: