Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Haha, that's what you get for diving!

Fair play to the ref
  • Options
    Redweb said:

1StevieG said:

Thought Willian should have had a penalty. How shit is Moratta!

That’s what 70 million buys you these days! To be fair he started the season well, just looks to be lacking in confidence the amount of chances he’s missed recently.
    He started off on fire but has tailed off badly. And is now sent off.
  • Options
    Morata off
    Booked for dive 2nd yellow for aguing
  • Options
    Clear dive - cheating twat
  • Options
    After Pedro and now Motata I really hope Norwich win this
  • Options
    This is amusing me greatly. I'd love Norwich to win this. That Pedro dive led to some proper penalty shouts not given
  • Options
    Send conte off as well the gobby prick
  • Options
    Love how Zola just said - "It's not a dive" Just as Morata spreads his arms out and plummets in the replay - who does that when they get knocked over!? should have been straight red just for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably the best referring display I've seen this season. not saying that just because its hurt Chelsea I actually think he got all the big decisions right. especially for cracking down on the cheats.
  • Options
    Best refereeing performance of the season from Graham Scott, means he'll probably get dropped for the next round of League fixtures!!
  • Options

Love how Zola just said - "It's not a dive" Just as Morata spreads his arms out and plummets in the replay - who does that when they get knocked over!? should have been straight red just for that.

Exactly, if its not a dive why was he claiming a penalty
  • Options
    Why is it not ABBA
    Can the ref suddenly change that if abba is the rule
  • Options
    1-0 Chelsea. Wish he'd misses
  • Options
    1-0 saved!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Thoway downught Willian should have had a penalty. How shit is Moratta!

If you look from the ref's angle, Willian doesn't put one foot in front of the other but goes forward with both feet together on his way down. Shearer and the pundits are plain wrong. Well done ref.
  • Options
    2-0 good penalty from Luiz
  • Options
    2-1 cool as
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-1 another good Chelsea pen
  • Options
    3-2
  • Options
    Chelsea are reminding me of Swindon in that shootout they won against us... Never look like missing
  • Options
    Thought they didn't alternate on penalties anymore.

1 for Chelsea, 2 for Norwich, 2 for Chelsea, etc?
  • Options
    4-2
  • Options
    Might be wrong but believe ABBA is a football league initiative. So cup games are old school.
  • Options
    4-3
  • Options
    Not alternating
  • Options

Might be wrong but believe ABBA is a football league initiative. So cup games are old school.

Cheers. Prefer old school.
  • Options
    Chelsea win scored all 5 booooooo