Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2017/18

Comments

• Options

What would be fucking hilarious is if Millwall lost the replay with a Cahill own goal

He won't be eligible to play
    why?
  • Options
    Pretty sure that if you're not registered for the first game, you can't play in the replay
  • Options

Pretty sure that if you're not registered for the first game, you can't play in the replay

tbh it was just an attempt to win the millwall posters up on here, wasn't aware of the ruling.
  • Options
    This year does have a predictable feeling with the draws, seem a bit rigged to me. All the bigger teams keep avoiding each other, last round and this next one.

Hopefully Spurs will smash Millwall a new one!
  • Options
    Assuming they both get through, i can fully see Millwall turning Spurs over, especially at the Den.

In the week before the 5th round date, Spurs have Arsenal in the league then Juventus away in the CL.

Not exactly ideal preparation for a trip to what isn't exactly the easiest place to go to.
  • Options

Hopefully Spurs will smash Millwall a new one!

Matron!!
  • Options

Assuming they both get through, i can fully see Millwall turning Spurs over, especially at the Den.

In the week before the 5th round date, Spurs have Arsenal in the league then Juventus away in the CL.

Not exactly ideal preparation for a trip to what isn't exactly the easiest place to go to.

Spurs should still have enough with their youngsters to beat that lot ;) tongue firmly in cheek
  • Options
    Wow, that is shocking. Glad we're not playing there until the 5th May!
  • Options
    And to think our game against Blackpool was called off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Swansea v Notts County on BBC 1 tonight
  • Options

Swansea v Notts County on BBC 1 tonight

A rather uninspiring match, the PL team (who'll probably rest players for the league) at home against the lower league team
  • Options
    Birmingham v Huddersfield would probably be the better game for the cup shock

Surprised that BBC havent taken the Newport game (BT have it again)
  • Options

I think BT won main rights meaning they get first pick
  • Options

So they pick Spurs reserves v Newport. Although i did read that Newport have sold over 7k tickets
  • Options
    Every man and his dog will unsurprisingly travel to what has to be the biggest game in their history? Not only against Spurs, but at Wembley too.
  • Options

So they pick Spurs reserves v Newport. Although i did read that Newport have sold over 7k tickets
    Yeah if you had choice between
    Spurs v Newport (Prem v League 2
    Rochdale v Millwall (League 1 v Champ)
    Birmingham v Huddersfield(Champ v Prem)
    Swansea v Notts County (Prem v League 1)

I think Spurs v Newport would be 1st choice and 2nd would be the other prem v league 2 match which BBC took
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I guess when you think about it...

Notts County are absolutely flying at the moment, they've a lot of Premier League experience (despite age not being on their side) - Swansea on the other hand arent doing brilliant so we might get the upset if they prefer to concentrate on the League
  • Options

I guess when you think about it...

Notts County are absolutely flying at the moment, they've a lot of Premier League experience (despite age not being on their side) - Swansea on the other hand arent doing brilliant so we might get the upset if they prefer to concentrate on the League

To me it's only an upset when the higher ranked team really wants to win the match and trophy. A Swansea team resting 10 players and losing isn't much of an upset, when compared to say Bradford winning at Chelsea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess the ref can't postpone the match just because the pitch is terrible!
  • Options

Is the Rochdale pitch used for farmland during the week or something?

Rochdale Hornets Rugby League Club shared it a few years back.

I'm not sure whether or not that is still the case.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    LenGlover said:

Is the Rochdale pitch used for farmland during the week or something?

Rochdale Hornets Rugby League Club shared it a few years back.

I'm not sure whether or not that is still the case.
    Would explain why Rochdale tend to play like they're a team of rugby players whenever we face them.
  • Options
    Bit of snow today too!

• Options
    The pitch looks a bit of a leveller.
    Fancy Millwall might get something.
  • Options
    2 goals in 2 minutes for Swansea makes it 2-0 Swansea
    Other 2 games still 0-0
  • Options
    3-0 Swansea
  • Options
    That is a very good point someone made earlier. How that Rochdale pitch is playable but the Blackpool one wasn't is beyond my understanding.