Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2017/18

Comments

• Options

Unlikely to be putting pressure on the board to sack him.

He got them promoted, made the FA cup quarter finals last year, then has consolidated them in the championship this season.

Dont ruin the dream
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Right, you can all put them away and zip yourselves back up otherwise you'll be in front of the beak for indecent exposure. Paulie, don't forget to put the sock in the wash.

Not the greatest team selection last night but I wouldn't have risked the entire first eleven on that allotment.

The groundsman was out at half time with his hoe. Ploughed the field and scattered.

Still, hopefully, Championship football next season......which should be nice.

I look forward to someone resurrecting the relegation thread if we get back within 9 points of the relegation zone.
  • Options

Scum are safe this season in the Championship , that’s for certain and Harris should be knighted for that from a millwall perspective.
    He should have had the first team out to get a fixture against spurs but maybe he’s looking at the bigger picture , imagine the filth that would have crawled out of the woodwork for that fixture .
    Where they know they couldn’t give spurs the bottom tier because they can’t trust their over run with cunts fan base .
    So fair play Harris you did it to for the good of mankind , let the pondlife frequent somewhere else until the next one stirs the Neanderthal masses to turn up and interrupt the regulars down at Zampa new London den stadium .

Is that from your standpoint as a professional football manager with knowledge of your players, their capabilities and their fitness levels?

Or is it from your standpoint as a venom spouting Neanderthal that wouldn't be out of place amongst our very own contingent of incoherent messes?

I know which one I'd opt for.... :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Big_Bad_World come on you cant admit you would rather finish 15th instead of 16th and not have a game at the den against spurs get a draw and get to your "second home" wembley

for the record i think harris has done a good job this season, look at some of the clubs below them, with the cash available the best they could of hoped for is safety and a mid table finish, and looks like job done unfortunately.
  • Options

351 Millwall fans at Rochdale last night and seemingly 10,000 on twitter moaning because they won't get to turn up for their 1 game a season and bounce around behind a police cordon.

It was really about 50 on Twatter, wasn't it?

It's okay, we all exaggerate from time to time to make our point seem funnier :wink:
  • Options

Scum are safe this season in the Championship , that’s for certain and Harris should be knighted for that from a millwall perspective.
    He should have had the first team out to get a fixture against spurs but maybe he’s looking at the bigger picture , imagine the filth that would have crawled out of the woodwork for that fixture .
    Where they know they couldn’t give spurs the bottom tier because they can’t trust their over run with cunts fan base .
    So fair play Harris you did it to for the good of mankind , let the pondlife frequent somewhere else until the next one stirs the Neanderthal masses to turn up and interrupt the regulars down at Zampa new London den stadium .

Is that from your standpoint as a professional football manager with knowledge of your players, their capabilities and their fitness levels?

Or is it from your standpoint as a venom spouting Neanderthal that wouldn't be out of place amongst our very own contingent of incoherent messes?

Someones bitter, you lost to Rochdale hahahahahaha regardless whether you will be safe or not that was a good result :D

Watched the Swansea game, which i thought could be a poor game turned out quite decent Notts County didn't really give a good account for themselves, but some cracking goals from Swansea, Tammy was on form as was most of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Someones bitter, you lost to Rochdale hahahahahaha regardless whether you will be safe or not that was a good result :D

Watched the Swansea game, which i thought could be a poor game turned out quite decent Notts County didn't really give a good account for themselves, but some cracking goals from Swansea, Tammy was on form as was most of them.
    Steady on, young stuff. There's nothing bitter emanating from me on this fine and frosty morning.

We're both agreed that it was a good result, then?

Maybe we should met up for drinks and become best friends seeing as we have so much in common :neutral:
  • Options

Steady on, young stuff. There's nothing bitter emanating from me on this fine and frosty morning.

Maybe we should met up for drinks and become best friends seeing as we have so much in common :neutral:
    You know this is not a dating site BBW? ;)
  • Options

You know this is not a dating site BBW? ;)
    Which is a great shame as I believe there to be nothing but attractive (on the inside) people on this site.
  • Options
    Well done to the rochdale fans, always good to see millwall getting some back occasionally.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42996945

Pochettino already expressing concern about the Rochdale pitch...
    Rochdale's pitch is a "massive risk" to players and the Football Association must "take a decision" before Tottenham visit in the FA Cup next weekend, says Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino.
  • Options
    Yeah the FA have to decide to keep quiet or tell Spurs to man up!!
  • Options
    BBW relieved as he knows Spurs are one of a minority who could give them a seriously hard afternoon over there ;)

I think the MET will be the gutted ones - opportunity missed for overtime and free reign to take liberties with people.
  • Options
    Rochdale's game today has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch!
  • Options

Spurs, Chelsea, Man U, Man C in the semi finals then.
  • Options

Spurs, Chelsea, Man U, Man C in the semi finals then.
    Yup, too easy and all pretty boring draws for the sixth round which is a shame. Also doubt there will be any non-Premier League sides too which is again quite boring.

Depending on the draw for the semi's, Spurs v City final for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big teams disrespecting the cup again
  • Options
    Reckon they'll be desperate for an all Mancs Final so City / United will be separated again
  • Options
    What a strike from Rondon
    Hate Pardew and glad they lost but Rondons goal was incredible
  • Options
    Slight chance of Swansea (if they win their replay) and Leicester causing upsets in the quarters but yeah it should be the 4 favourites who go through.
  • Options
    Rochdale pitch looking good
  • Options
    How surprising what with a prem side arriving.
  • Options
    Rochdale have just spent half a million on a new pitch. Be a bit disappointed if it didn't look good tbh
  • Options
    Until I listened to this commentary I had no idea Rochdale were basically the reincarnation of 1974 Ajax.
  • Options
    Just noticed Rochdale have only played 28 league games.
    They will probably be playing Saturday,Tuesday for virtually the rest of the season.
    Proper knackered for when we play them last game.
  • Options

Just noticed Rochdale have only played 28 league games.
    They will probably be playing Saturday,Tuesday for virtually the rest of the season.
    Proper knackered for when we play them last game.

Lucky for them we'll already be champions.