Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Very likely a signing today (Best Signs Until January 27th (pg 11))

Comments

• Options

just seems like another Joe doodoo someone cheap to cover up, might of scored a worldy in a behind closed doors freindly. but thats it.

If Josh is injured, what's the alternative (RHF is too raw, AHG hasn't taken his chance and JD is not fancied) at this exact point in time ? Can you play up front? :wink:
  • Options

bobmunro said:

All this mention of the word 'Best' - beats me, is that a clue, Doucher?

I'll tell you now... Its nothing to do with George!!
    I've worked it out - Clyde is coming out of retirement.
  • Options
    Magennis did land awkwardly a few times after jumping for headers so wouldnt surprise me if he is injured
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

All this mention of the word 'Best' - beats me, is that a clue, Doucher?

I'll tell you now... Its nothing to do with George!!
    I've worked it out - Clyde is coming out of retirement.
    Right turn Bob, right turn :wink: .
  • Options
    This is the best thread since a similar one was made 6 weeks ago stating we had some guy on trial
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

just seems like another Joe doodoo someone cheap to cover up, might of scored a worldy in a behind closed doors freindly. but thats it.

If Josh is injured, what's the alternative (RHF is too raw, AHG hasn't taken his chance and JD is not fancied) at this exact point in time ? Can you play up front? :wink:
    NABY SARRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    cafc4life said:

This is the best thread since a similar one was made 6 weeks ago stating we had some guy on trial

Yeh but he got slung on a bonfire 5th of this month :wink:
  • Options

It's on the OS (twitter account) already
    I've got it now - and with all the references to "best" it really should have registered with me. Just one more question - who's KR?
    Kristiano Ronaldo
  • Options

RedChaser said:

NABY SARRRRRRRRR
    Not sure he did his cause to be the next Paul Warhurst (CB turned decent CF for Wendies in the early 90's) any favours on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's on the OS (twitter account) already
    I've got it now - and with all the references to "best" it really should have registered with me. Just one more question - who's KR?
    Katrien and Roland
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Or maybe its Kinky Roland which is what Katrien refers to him as
  • Options
    I'm fed up with the ITK posters who drop some info but don't go into specifics.

Who could this new signing be? If you aren't going to say then why post anything

Grr
  • Options
    The club have already plastered the walls with this poster, they obvious rate him highly:

• Options
    Welcome Andy Delort.
  • Options
    It's Hayden Mullins isn't it?
  • Options
    Surely this means something on the takeover has happened/not happened. I doubt Roland would want to stump up the wages, signing on fees, agent fees etc. if he was about to sell. Could it be done or could it be off.
  • Options

Welcome Andy Delort.

We can dream
  • Options

Best in? Class.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best there is, Best there was, Best there ever will be.....
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Who could this new signing be? If you aren't going to say then why post anything

Grr

Best advice on this thread by far
  • Options
    Is it Ismael Miller?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Grr

Might be because they're not actually in the know?
    Just a thought.
  • Options
    I'm afraid with this lot I always expect the worst.
  • Options
    sm said:

Well you should expect the Best
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

sm said:

Well you should expect the Best
  • Options
    edited November 2017

It's Hayden Mullins isn't it?

No Darren Purse, Katrien heard the word Purse and felt she needed a new one.