Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Very likely a signing today (Best Signs Until January 27th (pg 11))

Comments

• Options
    I don't speak directly to 'the source' but by looking at all the info out there and what I am party to I'd say that some type of moves have been made to provide information to potential interested buyers? Don't think that counts as DD but no expert - the buyers would remain anonymous I believe - and nothing of any note has happened and is highly unlikely to do so this season
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Where was she?

Mischcon de Reya, going through a list of due diligence items.
    Who with? A buyer or a consultant ?
  • Options
    And btw - apologies if I am missing any info in votv - didn't go to game Saturday so haven't read it
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Where was she?

Mishcon :wink:
  • Options

Leon court???

Leigh on Sea. First pre season friendly next summer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must be a full moon today.
  • Options
    None so blind as those that cannot see.
  • Options
    Does Brad Pritchard still work for Mischon dE Reya?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Does Brad Pritchard still work for Mischon dE Reya?

• Options
    Rob said:

Must be a full moon today.

I used to be a ware wolf but...............I'm not so sure NOWWWWW!
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

I don't speak directly to 'the source' but by looking at all the info out there and what I am party to I'd say that some type of moves have been made to provide information to potential interested buyers? Don't think that counts as DD but no expert - the buyers would remain anonymous I believe - and nothing of any note has happened and is highly unlikely to do so this season

You’d be wrong then.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Where was she?

Does it matter, if there is nothing goIng on?

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Where was she?

Does it matter, if there is nothing goIng on?
    A consultant then I take it
  • Options

Has Ben Odeje signed yet ?

He’s the new owner. Not sure if he’s the first black owner of a football club though.
    Prince William is gonna be his number 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DOUCHER said:

You’d be wrong then.
    So who are the known buyers?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Daisy will have been overawed...meeting lawyers that actually know what they're doing!!!

Mishcon also know how to look after clients (also known as "customers") and have by far, the best client reception /meeting area of any law firm in U.K.
  • Options
    Maybe it's the offer figure that remains unknown - thr target
  • Options
    P.S. There's more than just Bradley P as a Charlton connection at Mishcon.

That's not to say I know anything about the work they are doing on this btw :smile:
  • Options
    I thought it was a restaurant
  • Options
    So did we sign Ishmael Miller?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

I am piecing things together here - looks like nothing going on was probably not totally correct depending on interpretation of what was going on - also imminent looks totally wide of the mark so in that sense was correct - offers being accepted seems to be the case, some info available to all and nothing received anywhere near the mark and seems highly unlikely at least this season - that's my summary of it - feel free to point out what is wrong - I'm as interested as anybody else and am dealing with bits and pieces of info like most, hence my questions a week or so ago to try and get a better understanding - as an interested fan!

Eh?
  • Options
    Some full stops might make that readable.