Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Very likely a signing today (Best Signs Until January 27th (pg 11))

Comments

• Options

So did we sign Ishmael Miller?

And Darren Purse
  • Options

If I knew how to do GIFs I'd be putting up a "back tracking" one right now

Ibborg's having a night off, I'll look into it Henners.
  • Options

And Darren Purse
    We signed de Reya on a 18 month deal. It's on the OS now
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You is the man @RedChaser
  • Options
    If the potential bidders have hired Mishcons, they aren't too short of cash.
  • Options

If I knew how to do GIFs I'd be putting up a "back tracking" one right now

Wondered how long it would take you to pipe up - I pass on the info for the benefit of the board - no back tracking here - your brown nosing email about Murray a week or so on the other hand....
  • Options

And Darren Purse
    We signed de Reya on a 18 month deal. It's on the OS now
    Jose Reyes might be 34, but he can still do a job for us

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

I am piecing things together here - looks like nothing going on was probably not totally correct depending on interpretation of what was going on - also imminent looks totally wide of the mark so in that sense was correct - offers being accepted seems to be the case, some info available to all and nothing received anywhere near the mark and seems highly unlikely at least this season - that's my summary of it - feel free to point out what is wrong - I'm as interested as anybody else and am dealing with bits and pieces of info like most, hence my questions a week or so ago to try and get a better understanding - as an interested fan!

DD wouldn't be taking place unless an indicative price had been agreed, subject to said DD of course.

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

I don't speak directly to 'the source' but by looking at all the info out there and what I am party to I'd say that some type of moves have been made to provide information to potential interested buyers? Don't think that counts as DD but no expert - the buyers would remain anonymous I believe - and nothing of any note has happened and is highly unlikely to do so this season

Aaaaaaaaaaaand there it is. For the record, I don't speak directly to the source either. But from there I can assume we're being taken over by a consortium led by Pat Butcher, Lewis Hamilton and a squid.

Am I doing it right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so not today then.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

I am piecing things together here - looks like nothing going on was probably not totally correct depending on interpretation of what was going on - also imminent looks totally wide of the mark so in that sense was correct - offers being accepted seems to be the case, some info available to all and nothing received anywhere near the mark and seems highly unlikely at least this season - that's my summary of it - feel free to point out what is wrong - I'm as interested as anybody else and am dealing with bits and pieces of info like most, hence my questions a week or so ago to try and get a better understanding - as an interested fan!

DD wouldn't be taking place unless an indicative price had been agreed, subject to said DD of course.

That's it - i am clear on what has been happening now - offers welcome, bugger all has even come close to hitting the mark
  • Options
    When's @AFKABartram gonna step in asking everyone to keep on the subject of today's signing?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

No need to piece things together if you have a good source.
  • Options
    Jints said:

If the potential bidders have hired Mishcons, they aren't too short of cash.

Acting for Roland not a bidder, according to @Airman Brown. He's not too short of cash either.
  • Options
    Is DD happening or are the lawyers just handling the offers / portal?
  • Options

:
    DOUCHER said:

Is DD happening or are the lawyers just handling the offers / portal?

c'mon mate - it has been reported from several sources that DD has taken place.
  • Options
    Just to establish that no one has hacked into your account @Doucher which midfield player from the Parkinson era did you claim to be better than, under your previous username?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going round in circles again - I only came on here to say signing likely today - if DD happening great but not what I'm told - let's leave it at that
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Just to establish that no one has hacked into your account @Doucher which midfield player from the Parkinson era did you claim to be better than, under your previous username?

Semedo - never said I was a better footballer but certainly had more footballing ability - a big difference - he was an athlete and not much else - probably why he ended up in our league - we don't tend to have midfielders who can actually play over here - main reason why the England team is so shit
  • Options
    You still haven't got the hang of posting gifs have you @Henry Irving !! :wink:
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Nope, I need lessons.
  • Options
    Keep It up @DOUCHER you're a good pantomime villain mate.

Don't take it all too seriously/ personal guys
  • Options
    Clever - tag team with chaser - put me back on ignore if I were u

• Options

TelMc32 said:

Nope, I need lessons.
    I don't come cheap, I'll pm you.
  • Options

Keep It up @DOUCHER you're a good pantomime villain mate.

Don't take it all too seriously/ personal guys

Don't worry I don't - funny if anything