Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 January Transfer Window Rumours Thread (DEADLINE DAY from Page 56)

Comments

• Options
    How many players in history have moved directly between Charlton and Millwall btw
  • Options
    Leuth said:

How many players in history have moved directly between Charlton and Millwall btw

I'll kick it off with a few oldies
    Benny Fenton
    Tommy Brown
    Gordon Bolland
  • Options
    Leuth said:

McLeary moved from Millwall to Charlton...
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Leuth said:

Johnny Summers
    Mike Kelly
  • Options
    one of our u23 players is going to Colchester. Not featured in a league game this season.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

one of our u23 players is going to Colchester. Not featured in a league game this season.

Yamfam or whatever his name is.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Leuth said:

Harry Cripps
    Dave Mehmet
    Eamon Dunphy
    Nicky Johns
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

6.5mil for Konsa? Take it!

If it reduces RD's asking price by £6.5m and thus means we're sold sooner TAKE IT!
  • Options
    Have I missed something? That Konsa rumour is from on of those "in the known" Twitter accounts ran by someone with too much time on their hands. In their description they call themselves a "Very Reliable transfer account.".
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Leuth said:

Harry Cripps
    Dave Mehmet
    Eamon Dunphy
    Nicky Johns
    Phil Walker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Trevor Lee
    Phil Walker
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Phil Warman
    Alan Hart
    From Charlton to Millwall.
  • Options
    Feels like Charlton to Millwall moves should be on a separate thread!?
  • Options

Here we go - I bet he's gone by the end of the day.

I'm here to stay, mate, and am willing to fight for my place.
    Can you play centre-half?
  • Options

Here we go - I bet he's gone by the end of the day.

I'm here to stay, mate, and am willing to fight for my place.
    Can you play centre-half?
    I'd fail the height test. That's all you need to know.

6'2" is too big, right?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Is that on loan or perm?
  • Options
    All of those Charlton/Millwall transfers seem before my time. A better question would be what the most recent one was, and when....
  • Options
    Leuth said:

All of those Charlton/Millwall transfers seem before my time. A better question would be what the most recent one was, and when....

Jamie Stuart.

Granted, we signed him after his ban but he didn't play for anyone in between.
  • Options
    Alan Mcleary.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Jamie Stuart.

Granted, we signed him after his ban but he didn't play for anyone in between.
    doesn't count imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terry Brisley?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Micky Bennett - 1995
    Terry Brisley - 1978
    Tommy Brown - 1948
    Nathan Ashton - (loan) 2006
  • Options
    Danny n Guesson or something like that was on loan
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Leuth said:

Can't you start a separate thread for this? Alternatively perhaps Admin can change the title of this thread to adapt to you question.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Fred Ford - 1945
    Alan Hart - 1975
    Sid Hobbins
    Jim Ryan - 1965
    Lawrie Madden - 1982
    Paul Sturgess - 1997
    Phil Warman - 1981
  • Options
    alangee said:

Leuth said:

Cant you start a separate thread for this?
    Too late.

If you wish to discuss deadline day deals then there is a separate thread for that. It can be found here:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/80767/transfer-deadline-day-2018-done-deals#latest
  • Options

Leuth said:

I'll kick it off with a few oldies
    Benny Fenton
    Tommy Brown
    Gordon Bolland
    To Millwall:
    Yardley
    Ford
    Hobbins
  • Options
    Why am I getting a pop up for hair replacement?