Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018 January Transfer Window Rumours Thread (DEADLINE DAY from Page 56)

1606162636466»

Comments

• Interesting graphic from the OS on how they have chosen to position various players

At least shows a strength in depth with two players for every position now.
  • Interesting graphic from the OS on how they have chosen to position various players

There has been a bit of back and forth on Robbo's strength as a manager and the performance of the coaching team. Well there is no way on earth that squad shouldnt comfortably get in the play offs in league 1 and frankly be the team to beat in them.

We shall see how the coming months go.
  • Although the display above has players in certain positions, I can see some of them playing in multiple positions
  • ross1 said:

Although the display above has players in certain positions, I can see some of them playing in multiple positions

Do you have double or triple vision?
  • ross1 said:

Although the display above has players in certain positions, I can see some of them playing in multiple positions

Do you have double or triple vision?
    If I could make out your name I would come back with an answer

That's what they are trying to show. Zyro will play some games up top.

Someone has summarised what Robbo said in yesterday’s press conference. What Robbo went onto say. Nah, haven’t got time. He used loads of numbers but basically said all the front players can interchange.
  • Redhenry said:

SDAddick said:

Considering KR has probably only spent around 400k in transfer fees in the 3 windows he has been here, the squad, team spirit and the fact we have a genuine chance at a play off spot despite the off field uncertainty, him and his coaching team deserve to be commended.

A great point chef. And in that time we've sold/let go Holmes, Tex, Ceballos, Novak, Crofts, Lookman, Ajose, Watt. There is a lot of saved money in wages and obviously the Lookman and Holmes fees. If nothing else, Karl's transfer activity has been very good.
    We are still contributing to some of those players
    Which is more than some of those players did to us!

Even KR is agreed JJ can't play left back anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Interesting graphic from the OS on how they have chosen to position various players

I hope that's the team we put out against Oxford.
    We would still draw 1-1.
  • Newshopper says offer for Magennis was over 500k. Would have taken that and kept KAG personally.
  • Macronate said:

Interesting graphic from the OS on how they have chosen to position various players

We're in trouble with that as we have no subs.
  • iaitch said:

Macronate said:

We're in trouble with that as we have no subs.
    Yeah we do... they're on the right: Karl Robinson and Lee Bowyer