Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 January Transfer Window Rumours Thread (DEADLINE DAY from Page 56)

Comments

• Options
    Lookman!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Too good for Sams tastes
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    About to board a flight to Madrid, will konza be gone when I land? Haven't read through properly?
  • Options

If we had a chance of a decent replacement like Eaves etc. I’d be alright with it but them leaving it so late makes it almost impossible to do the deal.

I’d take Eaves over Magennis any day of the week.
  • Options

About to board a flight to Madrid, will konza be gone when I land? Haven't read through properly?

you signing for Real or Athletico ???
  • Options
    Who is the phantom?
  • Options
    Konsa, you too could end up as a bench warmer in the former eastern bloc.
  • Options

If we had a chance of a decent replacement like Eaves etc. I’d be alright with it but them leaving it so late makes it almost impossible to do the deal.

I’d take Eaves over Magennis any day of the week.
    He was fantastic against us made lennon and sarr look like they were netball players as they wernt f..king footballers on that day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ajose still with us then. Thought he may have gone by now.
  • Options

... In the knockout stages of the Europa League with a tie against Napoli to come playing for a really exciting attacking team who sit two points off second in the Bundesliga.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Honestly, who would want him on the wages he's probably on?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Going on loan to our U-23 team.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Redrobo said:

Going on loan to our U-23 team.

Not good enough
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

... In the knockout stages of the Europa League with a tie against Napoli to come playing for a really exciting attacking team who sit two points off second in the Bundesliga.
    He'll be cup tied as he's played in it for Everton
  • Options
    Transfer news: Everton's former Charlton Athletic ace loaned to German outfit

Charlton Athletic fans will be thinking 'if only he had come to us'

Ademola Lookman was one of Charlton Athletic's record sales.

The 20-year-old joined Everton a year ago in a £7.5m swoop which could eventually rise to £11m.

But the winger has had limited game time in the Premier League and new Everton boss Sam Allardyce said recently that the player needed to gain more experience.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Ah you're right.

Still, a fun team to play in as an attacker. They tend to go 4-2-2-2 when I've seen them, so I expect there will be some decent chances for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aribo to villa on some nonsense twitter account
  • Options

ross1 said:

Transfer talk: Charlton Athletic fans react to news of club rejecting Bolton Wanderers' bid for striker

Reports that the Championship club have had a bid rejected by Charlton has met with a flurry of reaction

It seems some Charlton Athletic fans would be happy to see Josh Magennis leave the club - this despite the fact boss Karl Robinson needs all the players he can get.

There are some who wouldn't, though - seeing Magennis as an honest hard worker and he has certainly proved that this season, particularly in his recent defensive work for the team.

In fact Magennis has been instrumental in the side keeping a couple of clean sheets recently, with his defensive ability and brave headers/blocks, something Robinson has appreciated and not been shy of telling people.

He's a f**king striker !! I'm not that bothered what he does defensively for the team but I am bothered that he hasn't scored in almost 3 months.& one of the reasons why we are sitting in 7th & not 3rd......and also why we lost to AFC Dons in the cup.
    This
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Transfer talk: Charlton Athletic fans react to news of club rejecting Bolton Wanderers' bid for striker

Reports that the Championship club have had a bid rejected by Charlton has met with a flurry of reaction

It seems some Charlton Athletic fans would be happy to see Josh Magennis leave the club - this despite the fact boss Karl Robinson needs all the players he can get.

There are some who wouldn't, though - seeing Magennis as an honest hard worker and he has certainly proved that this season, particularly in his recent defensive work for the team.

In fact Magennis has been instrumental in the side keeping a couple of clean sheets recently, with his defensive ability and brave headers/blocks, something Robinson has appreciated and not been shy of telling people.

Go back 30 years and I would have thought I was reading about Leaburn
  • Options

Problem is when Magennis doesn't play, we're a team of midgets.

The guy we signed from Wolves is taller than Josh
  • Options
    Amos
    Solly Bauer Sarr Dasilva
    Kashi JFC
    Zyro Aribo Fosu
    Mavididi

Wouldn't say that's the shortest team around...
  • Options
    Wasn't it last year when Sue Parkes tweeted that Chris had come home for dinner early, therefore no transfers expected, either in or out. Anyone know if she is giving out some information tonight, or as her allies have left or leaving is she keeping quiet
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Ah you're right.

Still, a fun team to play in as an attacker. They tend to go 4-2-2-2 when I've seen them, so I expect there will be some decent chances for him.
    One thing though is that it was widely reported that Lookman was homesick at Everton, so I wonder how he will make the transition to Leipzig. Pity about the Red Bull thing, otherwise I would try to get up there and take a look at him in action. Red Bull can go **** themselves.