Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 PDC World Darts Championship

Comments

• Options
    Miss the double on a 9 darter and then lose the leg. Wow
  • Options
    Big chance for taylor there if he took out double 12 to get an early break in the 5 set it could have been a game changer
  • Options

Come on Rob, we need this finished before bloody Mardle picks up the mike.

His voice is almost as annoying as Steve Bunce, very similar high pitched squeak.
  • Options
    This is firkin unbelievable
  • Options
    I’m not Taylor’s greatest fan but there is something a little sad in seeing such a legend going out on a hammering.
  • Options
    Amazing performance from Cross. Can't see Taylor coming back from this.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    What a horrible way for the GOAT to leave the sport, with a tonking
  • Options
    Unreal Darts from Cross this. No way he was losing this tonight , absolutely schooling Taylor. Loving it
  • Options
    This is a destroyation.
  • Options

I’m not Taylor’s greatest fan but there is something a little sad in seeing such a legend going out on a hammering.

I think the opposite.
    If Taylor won or was narrowly defeated he may think "what if".
    A good 7-1 slaughter will tell him he's made the right decision.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    108 average, 72% checkouts. No one would beat Cross on this performance. No one!
  • Options
    Still find it unbelievable Cross only turned pro a year ago, up there with Leicester as a fairy tale sporting story
  • Options
    Taylor's average shows he's playing well, very well. Just up against a phenomenal performance from Cross
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Don't think I've seen anyone so consistent on a particular double as Cross on a double 18!
  • Options
    I'm always surprised in these tournaments how many times the pros miss the Bull when required.
  • Options
    Just throw your darts Taylor. You've got no mates in the crowd.
  • Options

What a horrible way for the GOAT to leave the sport, with a tonking

Couldn't think of a better way for that sex pest.
  • Options
    You're not singing any more :smiley:
  • Options
    Pro less than a year
    Congratulations Rob Cross World Champion
  • Options
    Unbelievable stuff from Cross.

Racing Post tipped 7-2 too. To Taylor!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow Cross was absolutely amazing. Hopefully the money doesn’t make him lazy like Lewis. Him and MVG to dominate for a long long time.
  • Options
    Thank goodness for Barry Hearn, probably the only sport still to have a couple of Dolly Birds for the presentation.
  • Options
    From Kent superleague player to world champion in a couple of years. Incredible
  • Options
    Let the man put the trophy down before he breaks his back.
  • Options
    Said before on here just don't understand the anti-Taylor stuff. Great champion, a real winner. Can't see anyone dominating a sport, any sport, like he has. I love winners.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Thank goodness for Barry Hearn, probably the only sport still to have a couple of Dolly Birds for the presentation.

Snooker shootout does
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Not sure about the darts, but the brunette that walks Taylor out is phenomenal!
  • Options

Riviera said:

Snooker shootout does
    Hmmmm, Barry Hearn? Sorry Paulie I don't watch much snooker and I did say probably.
  • Options
    Having seen just how much Cross has made in his first year as a pro, I have just ordered for my son a dartboard and darts. That will be my investment and justification for taking 80% of his lifetime earnings. All he has to do now is to practice - and win of course!
  • Options

Having seen just how much Cross has made in his first year as a pro, I have just ordered for my son a dartboard and darts. That will be my investment and justification for taking 80% of his lifetime earnings. All he has to do now is to practice - and win of course!

On a serious point, and lets for arguments sake accept Darts is a sport, I have always maintained that it is the only sport where if you had the time and money (ie not to have to work) that you can make yourself a professional.