Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Wyckoff spring?
    Quite possibly.  Fits in with your post about ranging up to $36k and then moving back down again. 

• Options
    cabbles said:
    Wyckoff spring?
    Quite possibly.  Fits in with your post about ranging up to $36k and then moving back down again. 

yeah... but not this fast lol
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Wyckoff spring?

I was pretty bearish but could this be a huge liquidity grab? Still not going all in as heavy til 42k, but it looks suspect 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    Wyckoff spring?

I was pretty bearish but could this be a huge liquidity grab? Still not going all in as heavy til 42k, but it looks suspect 
    Looks like it’s getting rejected at resistance, with a hidden bearish divergence forming, might be correct after all.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    Wyckoff spring?

Looks like it’s getting rejected at resistance, with a hidden bearish divergence forming, might be correct after all.
    Forgive my non technical understanding, but is $42 what it needs to surpass to break resistance

i have been watching videos on these charts etc, but my mind doesn’t grasp these sorts of things 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    Wyckoff spring?

By the looks of it, the move down could have been the liquidity grab, moving up again.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    I'm stupidly back in at 35.5k - lets watch it plummet! This time have set a small profit target of 3% so out at around 36.5k, hopefully soon!
    Well that was easy  :D
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    Wyckoff spring?

Forgive my non technical understanding, but is $42 what it needs to surpass to break resistance

i have been watching videos on these charts etc, but my mind doesn’t grasp these sorts of things 

Well I'm still needing $62k to break even on BTC from original investment so a long way back up still. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    Wyckoff spring?

Well I'm still needing $62k to break even on BTC from original investment so a long way back up still. 
    Hold tight mate.  Might take a while, but you will see a return 
  • Options
    I sort of "pulled out" a while ago but didn't realise thet Binance USD couldn't be transferred anywhere else so just left my money there temporarily.

Watching the Bitcoin drop recently, I converted it to BTC at just over $32,000. I will sell it at some point but maybe I'll make a little bit of extra profit as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I sort of "pulled out" a while ago but didn't realise thet Binance USD couldn't be transferred anywhere else so just left my money there temporarily.

Watching the Bitcoin drop recently, I converted it to BTC at just over $32,000. I will sell it at some point but maybe I'll make a little bit of extra profit as well.
    You can sell as usdc and you can transfer that to coinbase. 
  • Options
    Think we’re still ranging, will need 36k to hold to convince me otherwise. 
  • Options
    Thoughts: are we beginning another wyckoff cycle? Crudely drawn, as on phone.

• Options
    Triple bottom too. Looking quite bullish.
  • Options
    Ha - you gotta love it.  Some of the Alts are taking quite a battering 
  • Options

👀
  • Options

👀
    Well whatever it is we certainly seem to be on the rise again. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Microstrategy’s bond issue clearing today I believe.  Be great if they just decided to say chuck $100m on Zil :-)
  • Options
    We'll either clear $40k and then retest back to here or go down and retest to 36.3k. Either way, no point in buying now imo. 
  • Options
    We'll either clear $40k and then retest back to here or go down and retest to 36.3k. Either way, no point in buying now imo. 
    o crap havent looked at the chart in like an hour and its cleared 40k already shieet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    o crap havent looked at the chart in like an hour and its cleared 40k already shieet.
    Good or bad news in your opinion? Is 42k another big level to break?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Good or bad news in your opinion? Is 42k another big level to break?
    Good news.

Yes, 42/43k. I'd expect price to go up to there and correct back to $40k, i'll buy there.
  • Options

👀

Progress 👀
  • Options
    What I am curious about, is if there are only ever going to be 21,000,000 btc mined, in terms of using it as a national currency, how does that work exactly.  I get it’s the complete opposite of the idea that governments can simply print money, but on a practical level, I’d be keen to understand how it is factored in when buying and selling goods.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    cabbles said:
    What I am curious about, is if there are only ever going to be 21,000,000 btc mined, in terms of using it as a national currency, how does that work exactly.  I get it’s the complete opposite of the idea that governments can simply print money, but on a practical level, I’d be keen to understand how it is factored in when buying and selling goods.
    Bitcoin maxis will tell you that prices will switch to satoshis, not Fiat prices. They’ll also tell you that by the time 21 million are mined and in circulation the relative price of bitcoin would’ve stabilised. 

Personally I see bitcoin as digital gold, a secure store of value, but not particularly useful for much else. Much cheaper and faster and better for the environment to transfer millions/billions of £ in bitcoin than millions/billions of £ of gold.
  • Options
    What's the next movement? Up above 40k, or back down to 36-37k?
  • Options
    What's the next movement? Up above 40k, or back down to 36-37k?
    probs down, then up past 40k to 43k.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    I'm stupidly back in at 35.5k - lets watch it plummet! This time have set a small profit target of 3% so out at around 36.5k, hopefully soon!
    So allowing for costs to buy and again to sell, to make 3% 'profit' after costs, you'd actually need BTC to gain 10%, correct?
    No, no costs.
    What crypto platform would you recommend for no trading fees? I currently use Binance and thought they were pretty low trading fees.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    So allowing for costs to buy and again to sell, to make 3% 'profit' after costs, you'd actually need BTC to gain 10%, correct?
    No, no costs.
    What crypto platform would you recommend for no trading fees? I currently use Binance and thought they were pretty low trading fees.
    I use EToro, it's 'free' from fee's but you do have the buy/sell swing, no idea if it's the cheapest overall as will depend how often and how much you are trading.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    No, no costs.
    I use EToro, it's 'free' from fee's but you do have the buy/sell swing, no idea if it's the cheapest overall as will depend how often and how much you are trading.
    Not that many crypto assets on eToro.  i use it as well.  As rob7lee points out, the buy/sell swing is where they make their money.  It's actually one of the steepest.