Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Anyhow, are we approaching that death cross as it is termed soon?
  • Options
    Just read this article. Christ, the article written from a woman known as 'Noor' could've been written by me. Food for thought!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/19/life-savings-in-crypto-generation-of-amateurs-hooked-on-high-risk-trading
  • Options
    An excellent article which says at length what I have been saying for a long time.
  • Options
    Another bloody Sunday. 
  • Options
    Another bloody Sunday. 
    Standard now.  Let’s just see out the bear market and hold.  Just the way it is at the moment 
  • Options
    The financial markets have been over heating because the fed have been printing money like there’s no tomorrow. This printing will need to stop otherwise inflation will get out of control. But if the fed stops printing, the markets crash. If the fed keeps printing, interest rates rise and these ridiculously indebted and over leveraged markets crash, so either way ………… we’re in for a crash. Once it does, crypto’s will be be all the rage again……. timing will be everything.
    Reverse Repo purchases are up over $700 Billion daily, that’s crazy and is a good indicator of what’s just around the corner.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Bitcoin was created specifically because satoshi was pissed off at the banks for the 2008 crash. It will be interesting to see how the crypto market reacts to another economic crash. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Bitcoin was created specifically because satoshi was pissed off at the banks for the 2008 crash. It will be interesting to see how the crypto market reacts to another economic crash. 
    I expect it will get caught up in the panic, but another crash can only be long term good news for the future of Bitcoin and defi crypto.
  • Options
    I expect it will get caught up in the panic, but another crash can only be long term good news for the future of Bitcoin and defi crypto.
    Agree.  Based on your posts it’s scary how much that reverse repo figure is 
  • Options
    £900 wiped off in last 4 days. That's £2200 DOWN. This Hodling lark isn't much of a lark, is it?  Hold fast is the only way from here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw this in a telegram group I’m in yesterday. Interesting if we’re continuing this wyckoff action 
  • Options
    I think it still has further to drop.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Agree.  Based on your posts it’s scary how much that reverse repo figure is 
    ……… and quarter end just around the corner…… will be an interesting couple of weeks ahead.
  • Options
    I'm buying the dip. Just not sure when the right time will be. That's the gamble.
  • Options
    Iron Titanium, an alt crypto backed by Mark Cuban, dropped 100% today, LOL!
  • Options
    A lot of the Alts are getting smashed.  Although all mine have dropped quite considerably, I faith they will be okay again when things pick up 
  • Options
    Isn't that the one which went from $60 to less than a cent last week? 
  • Options
    Isn't that the one which went from $60 to less than a cent last week? 
    Yep 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Think BTC will be sub 30k by the end of the week. I'm still thinking sub 20k in a few months time. 

Put a mirror in the middle of this;

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Think BTC will be sub 30k by the end of the week.
    Agreed

Rob7Lee said:
    I'm still thinking sub 20k in a few months time. 
    Strongly disagree, we wont see sub 20k for another couple of years, the 20k S/R flip level hasn't even been tested yet and was a resistance for 4-5 years. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s the alts that are getting mullered.  Come on Zil, stay strong 
  • Options
    Saw this in a telegram group I’m in yesterday. Interesting if we’re continuing this wyckoff action 
    Its quite freaky how this is playing out exactly like this.
  • Options
    waiting a bit more, then hoovering up some links, no rush, there's a bit more down to go 
  • Options
    Sub 30k now, entering my buy zone.
  • Options
    Sub 30k now, entering my buy zone.
    I've been out since about 38k, I won't be entering again for a while I don't think.
  • Options
    Must be some sort of manipulation at play.  The thing is, if it can be manipulated to go down, it can be manipulated to go back up again…..some time in the future…..I hope ;-) 
  • Options
    Just got it’s head above $30k - Bull trap 
  • Options
    Reckon it will go lower this week? 
  • Options
    Reckon it will go lower this week? 
    Who knows?  I can only imagine it’s this low because it’s being shorted.  I don’t know how much further those that are shorting it will drive it.  

I also can’t see any retail investors coming in for it based on the volatility of the last month or so.  We need that reaccumulation phase of Wyckoff to begin 
  • Options
    Wyckoff spring. Run it back turbo.