Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Wyckoff spring. Run it back turbo. 
    Feels like a dead cat bounce at the moment 
  • Options
    34k now from 29k yesterday …vicious 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Wyckoff spring. Run it back turbo. 
    Feels like a dead cat bounce at the moment 
    How the hell can we even tell anymore :-)

I will say this though.  Y’day was a great opportunity to buy.  I can’t see it going much lower than $28k, so if I wasn’t already holding on higher buy in prices, I think y’day would’ve been a day to get involved 
  • Options
    Also, once all of those miners have cleared out of China and resettled wherever they end up, I think this will have an impact on the price going up again 

• Options
    edited June 2021
    cabbles said:
    Also, once all of those miners have cleared out of China and resettled wherever they end up, I think this will have an impact on the price going up again 

Amount of miners has very little impact on price. In fact, miners tend to be sellers to pay for their overheads. Bitcoin mining becoming less centralised can only be good for bitcoin. 
  • Options
    Aah I see.  I thought that them having to completely uproot and find new places to set up would have some sort of impact 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

If you mean individuals it’s not like England, it’s not simple for a citizen to simply up and leave.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

If you mean individuals it’s not like England, it’s not simple for a citizen to simply up and leave.
    more so operations.  Just from what i have seen on twitter about equipment being shipped etc

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    quarterly options expire tomorrow... 
  • Options
    Is that good or bad news?

• Options

usually means afterwards there's a reversal of a trend (been downwards this quarter) and an end of high volatility. 
  • Options

usually means afterwards there's a reversal of a trend (been downwards this quarter) and an end of high volatility. 
    Here's hoping. I DCA'd in yesterday, around 4pm, just in time for another mini drop *cry face*.
  • Options
    Very clear bullish divergence on the 1 day chart. 
  • Options
    Very clear bullish divergence on the 1 day chart. 
    Let’s hope so.  I still expect to see volatility and pain until autumn, I’m thinking we then go on a run.  No understanding of the charts to back that up, just an opinion on my part about how we’ve had what are I think are the major shake outs, we’re now in place for a good run 
  • Options
    Still, good news about the chocolate oranges 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    For me I think it's still going to head south (BTC) over the next few months into the low 20's.

I'm not buying at the mo, might pick some up at 25k IF it gets there.
  • Options
    Anyone noticed bitcoin has developed a falling wedge? Looks like a double bottom too on the recent dip. Definitely is looking better IMO. 
  • Options
    Anyone noticed bitcoin has developed a falling wedge? Looks like a double bottom too on the recent dip. Definitely is looking better IMO. 
    I was thinking it may have crumbled below the sorts of levels it’s been testing were we to go further, but I have been pleased with how we’ve gotten to a certain point and held.  

Again, don’t how to read a chart so will take your experience and knowledge in what you say about a falling wedge and double bottom.

I strongly believe that most of what has been shaken out in terms of ‘weak hands’ are done now.  All that remains is how long big players want to manipulate it to get it at a low price 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone understand what the effect of the UK Binance ban means for trading etc?
  • Options
    Anyone understand what the effect of the UK Binance ban means for trading etc?
    Nothing - except maybe leverage trading might be removed from uk users - it was technically banned, but Binance didn’t care (the law was shoddily written, saying uk based companies couldn’t offer crypto derivatives), so this is basically just doing that again. Which might ultimately be a good thing. Spot trading is unaffected. 
  • Options
    Just read the Binance thing is to do with a company Binance were trying to set up in the uk - apparently their permission to operate has been revoked. But retail customers can still use Binance all the same. So… nothing changes.
  • Options
    Anyone else think that we're due for a double-horse shortly?

The Asian market can't sustain anything less than a pink parachute, surely?

I'll probably hold out until 14.6 or less. 

What about you? 
  • Options
    Bitcoin looks like it’s breaking out of the falling wedge. Up only back? 
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:

What about you? 
    Not sure about the double horse and think we could be on for a yellow parachute if the North American barrel comes through.
  • Options
    Another bottom signal - Normies mocking people on this thread. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Dave Rudd said:

What about you? 
    Double-horse, pink parachute?

Feels like overheard a joke then missed the punchline... 
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:

What about you? 
    Not sure about the double horse and think we could be on for a yellow parachute if the North American barrel comes through.
    Oh, wouldn't that be good!

I deep-fished on Digicent earlier this year and it has helicoptered (both ways) ever since.  It would be nice to rattle a few tambourines with that one. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Dave Rudd said:
    Dave Rudd said:

What about you? 
    I deep-fished on Digicent earlier this year and it has helicoptered (both ways) ever since.  It would be nice to rattle a few tambourines with that one. 

You guys are just winding us up now right?