Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views: Charlton vs Blackpool

14567810»

Comments

• Options

Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

Piss of Robinson. Your time is up. You tried to suck off Roland and Katrien as did Slade, Peters, Luzon on the other desperate losers. However you were left short and now your paying the price. No excuses anymore, walk away and tell everyone how shit the owners are. You won’t though because you desperate shite manager that will take anything you can get like the other wankers.

So which players should have played instead then from our huge squad? How is it the managers fault that we have no depth in the squad? This problem is down to the owners and lack of squad depth, etc.

So if it was Robinson’s fault then name me a manager that could have prevented Lapslie from giving the ball away every time he kicked it? Yes I agree it’s too early for him but we had no one else!

From what your post states you are claiming that Robinson has had enough backing from the owners and it’s his fault entirely........ok mate.
    What are you on about? I'm stating and have always stated Robinson is a little bitch, just like Peeters was, just like Slade was just like Luzon was and all the others. They take on the job never get backed properly. They get a half decent 11 together but never a squad They then spout bollocks and lie and tell us we wasn't able to get our targets for one reason or another. They do the upmost best to tell us how wonderful Katiren is and how Roland doesnt interfere. They then ended up playing that same 11 week in week out never resting them when they pick up niggles and by the time winter comes along those niggles become more serious and all of a sudden the squad is knackered. ANY manager who is desperate enough to work for these lot in charge is just another puppet. It's the same shit every season but so many fall for it over and over again because we had a decent start.

Oh and playing Maginnes on the left 2 games in a row should be instant dismissal anyway.
    how I see it too.
    What am I on about? Your post stated that Robinson should walk away as he is "a little bitch" and giving the same excuses as the other managers, however clearly the common problem that all of the managers/coaches have had are the owners of the club as "They take on the job never get backed properly" so why blame the manager when you clearly agree with what I was trying to say.

So is your solution that we have no manager at all? Because according to you "ANY manager who is desperate enough to work for these lot in charge is just another puppet".

You mate are a contradiction in terms and the fact that people on here actually back you up with this ridiculous post either shows that they were either drunk at the time you posted, stupid or just in a little forum clique.

It’s a little naive to think that any manager taking the job at Charlton should be written off as lackeys or ‘little bitches’. In the real world the Charlton job still provides an interesting, if not easy, challenge. Robinson was given assurances that he’d be left to get on with it, and he has been, for better or worse.
    So I’m with Jonesy on this one.