Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Addickted said:

SDAddick said:

masicat said:

I know for a fact she is considered a joke in football circles.Apparently though, she is of the opinion she has done a great job at Charlton, and she is quick to boast about it. Apparently her football knowledge is up there with that other woman whose Dad printed some of Sullivan’s dirty mags, Karen Brady. Mind you, in a recent interview Brady said she got to the top working for a magazine and becoming their top salesperson, so selective memory does help.

No mention of the role of a snooker table, I suppose? But of course that is just scurrilous rumour. :wink:

But it's instructive to look at the 'example' of Brady. One of her most outrageous self-PR conceits is that she is a champion of small businesses. This is how her Tory friends promote her. In fact she has always been a hired hand, a loyal, life-time employee for Gullivan. That is why I am very surprised if the umbilical cord between RD and Meire has been cut. I am still a bit sceptical, especially if it is being presented as her choice. RD was her passport to a highly lucrative lifetime career where the only KPIs she would need to deliver would be whatever RD himself dictated. She surely knew that very well, since she showed intense loyalty in implementing his plan, no matter how mad it is.

We need more women in football.
    Why?

For equality reasons?

Surely we need more Sikhs as they are under represented? How about the number of transgender coaches? It's a disgrace, I'm not aware of one.

I'm so offended because of the lack of Jehovas Witnesses in the game. It's a typical sign of the misogynistic attitude towards those of a minority in the beautiful game.
    You somehow managed to make a bullshit strawman argument...poorly. I think you meant "for more diversity." "Diversity" is the dog whistle. "Equality" is a good thing because it means people are equal.

Yes, for equality reasons.

According to the Premier League, 26% of match attendees were female in 2014/15. It should be expected from most, if not all companies that their boardrooms at least attempt to be representative of their clientele.

http://review.premierleague.com/2014-15/the-fans/full-stadiums.html
  • Options
    Addickted said:

SDAddick said:

masicat said:

I know for a fact she is considered a joke in football circles.Apparently though, she is of the opinion she has done a great job at Charlton, and she is quick to boast about it. Apparently her football knowledge is up there with that other woman whose Dad printed some of Sullivan’s dirty mags, Karen Brady. Mind you, in a recent interview Brady said she got to the top working for a magazine and becoming their top salesperson, so selective memory does help.

No mention of the role of a snooker table, I suppose? But of course that is just scurrilous rumour. :wink:

But it's instructive to look at the 'example' of Brady. One of her most outrageous self-PR conceits is that she is a champion of small businesses. This is how her Tory friends promote her. In fact she has always been a hired hand, a loyal, life-time employee for Gullivan. That is why I am very surprised if the umbilical cord between RD and Meire has been cut. I am still a bit sceptical, especially if it is being presented as her choice. RD was her passport to a highly lucrative lifetime career where the only KPIs she would need to deliver would be whatever RD himself dictated. She surely knew that very well, since she showed intense loyalty in implementing his plan, no matter how mad it is.

We need more women in football.
    Why?

For equality reasons?

Surely we need more Sikhs as they are under represented? How about the number of transgender coaches? It's a disgrace, I'm not aware of one.

I'm so offended because of the lack of Jehovas Witnesses in the game. It's a typical sign of the misogynistic attitude towards those of a minority in the beautiful game.
    Because,assuming the demographics are the same in the UK,they are not a minority. They are the majority, and football should be trying to bring more of them into the game. Bigger market = more money.
  • Options
    This argument will end only when mixed teams are the norm.
  • Options
    And don't forget Fanny is much better looking

:-D
  • Options
    I assume she made numerous errors behind the scenes, as others have experience of.
    As a season ticket holder on the “terraces” what I heard were lies ( stories about interviewing managers when appointments were already made) and insults to us fans and the club in an arrogant manner. Those are not the actions of an intelligent person capable of doing rage job they were employed to do.
  • Options

Fuck all this niceness , she was utter shit , clueless beyond belief
    As a match sponsor over several years and having done a couple under this regime (she’s the only CEO who didn’t make an effort with us as sponsors )
    When I emailed her a couple of times telling her the reasons for me pulling out of match sponsorship and mascot stuff for my kids , there was no response .
    Years back when I attempted to leave Valley Gold Steve Dixon rang me up to talk me back in .
    Reg Varney sent emails thanking me etc
    Even the Geordie Smiler made and effort to meet us sponsors .
    That lazy back and front , nothing .
    As someone who hates people it’s not a problem but when she’s supposed to be the face of a football club she has to have more people skills than silly girl smiles.

Anyway she has been involved ,at the top end of our club , which led to my group of 20 disintegrating to just me and my 4 boys going , so we’ve missed out on family and friends time together .
    Yes they all chose not to go and I respect them thoroughly , if I wasn’t brainwashing my boys I’d have definitely done the same.
    Not bought any merchandise or beer or food in the ground for over 2 years , it’s a pain in the arse but I’d consider myself highly principled when these chancers turn up at ours taking the vinegar piss out of us .

She can go wherever but I dislike that she was involved in me missing out on memories that we can’t get back and I can’t wait to have my boys niece and nephews mascots and going to The Valley regularly again, hopefully mates and their kids will return .

Bollox to all the niceties and apologists sticking up for this self promoting twunt .

If anyone has met Fanny Fanackapan a nicer lady you couldn’t meet and that lazy cow stopped her from being involved in the aborted player of the year evening because she didn’t like being criticised , well piss off as well you sad blinkered lame ducks

The witch is leaving the building, good riddance to bad rubbish departing our beloved football club .

From my dealings with her you have got it 100% correct with this post @oohaahmortimer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think she's been monitoring the career of Heather Rabbatts who is surely the most high profile woman in football.
  • Options
    I reckon she's going into partnership with the guy with the stall in Ransom Walk !
  • Options

I think she's been monitoring the career of Heather Rabbatts who is surely the most high profile woman in football.

KM's not fit to be in the same room as Heather's boots - let alone clean them.
  • Options
    Hasn’t North London Addick already confirmed it as Middlesboro?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

No.
  • Options
    just a shot in the dark but it has to be london my moneys on poor old fulham.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

More likely Joyes to Boro
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Not me I reckon that’s where despicable Meire will end up i have based that on the worst shot holes in England

Coventry and Middlesbrough

Coventry wouldn’t accept her due to their knowledge of our situation

That leave the 2nd worst place in England
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Not me I reckon that’s where despicable Meire will end up i have based that on the worst shot holes in England

Coventry and Middlesbrough

Coventry wouldn’t accept her due to their knowledge of our situation

That leave the 2nd worst place in England
    You forget West Bromich, Bradford and Oldham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Katrien Meire next employment will be 30 minutes max from canary wharf
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with oldham , West Bromwich and Bradford granted are shite holes
  • Options

To be fair turning right out of Charlton station doesn't exactly look like Shangri la.

Oh, I don't know. At 10.45 in morning with the sun beaming down Charlton church lane you'd be surprised. ;)
  • Options
    Tone comes to work on a quad bike? ;)