Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options
    Desperate to maintain her FA job?
  • Options
    Hopefully she will headhunt other members of our senior management team who will remain nameless!
  • Options
    Perhaps uncle Roly is buying her a football club as a leaving present?
  • Options
    Sorry don't believe this.

Perhaps she has learned from her mistakes?

Clearly not, if she had she would now be shelf filling in ASDA Charlton
  • Options

IF this is an accurate report, then I would expect it to be a "big" club for two reasons; 1. tokenism knows no bounds and 2. her ego is clearly too big to take a role at a "smaller" club than Charlton.

Agreed, at a big club they could easily fit her in and gain brownie points for employing a woman in a senior position
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am actually speechless
  • Options
    Blackpool? They have the sort of owner who might actually see positives in her CV.
  • Options
    Who would be in a position to write her reference regarding her day to day work, including punctuality?
    Surely this is either tokenism or some sneaky work by all the football agents putting in a good word for her, the agents need her for sure in order to park their dross.
  • Options
    Southend United would be my guess.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

Unbelievable - How can anyone within football hire her? The facts of what she’s done/said are for all to see - she must have really spun her achievements during that interview process because I can think of none.

But that’s how football works.

Hired, overpaid, fail, paid off - rinse and repeat.

As I’ve said before - rotten to the core.

IF this is an accurate report, then I would expect it to be a "big" club for two reasons; 1. tokenism knows no bounds and 2. her ego is clearly too big to take a role at a "smaller" club than Charlton.

Both these posts spot on.

Reckon it'll be someone like Spurs or West Ham.
  • Options
    Could just be wrong about the 'English' bit and the club will be St Truiden.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

Unbelievable - How can anyone within football hire her? The facts of what she’s done/said are for all to see - she must have really spun her achievements during that interview process because I can think of none.

But that’s how football works.

Hired, overpaid, fail, paid off - rinse and repeat.

As I’ve said before - rotten to the core.

Both these posts spot on.

Reckon it'll be someone like Spurs or West Ham.
    as long as, whoever it is, we get drawn against them in the cup..
  • Options

Blackpool? They have the sort of owner who might actually see positives in her CV.

They are selling, so unlikely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has the position been confirmed? Could be serving 14 chips at the emirates for all we know
  • Options
    @Airman Brown what do you make of that? (KM going to another English club)

If that's true, it is more insane than Trump in the White House. But I suppose even the Shopper has some minimal journalistic standards that would demand some diligence was carried out on such a preposterous story?

Apart from anything else I'd be staggered if she wanted to stay in the UK, surely she'd want to scuttle back to Belgium where her "talent" would be more appreciated? And didn't she invest in a house over there?

And if true, when did she start looking for a new job, and when did she open talks with a new employer.

Sorry, in the real world, this doesn't add up. But, Trump...
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Leyton Orient

Not a league club
    Only says English club not FL club?
    my mistake
  • Options

Coventry City perhaps?

Did Waggott just leave there?

Her experience of ignoring unhappy fans would be invaluable there.
    Waggott to Blackburrn as CEO - a tennis friend of mine from 'up there' enquired re his pedigree.
  • Options
    Good grief, she’s not back already is she?
  • Options
    I reckon Burton Albion as thats were her only fan in football is involved (Jez Moxey)

She can then also say that she has progressed as they are a championship club.
  • Options
    Come on guys, this was in the newsshopper. There is no way this is happening. At best it's the sort of thing she says when pushed into a corner, much like every change of manager was the right choice.
    #Meirefantasyland