Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Jose Riga is 16/1 to be their new manager

You are actually fucking with me, right?
    No, on skybet its now 14/1
  • The responses on OwlsTalk are straight out of Katie's playbook: https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/265771-st-refunds-announced/

Divide and Conquer 101: ...because you're not a real fan if you decide not to go.

"Should be ashamed of them sens if they take this offer up."

"The people that take this up - cowards!! Dont let them come back."

"For those who get refunds i hope they get banned from ground"
  • Niiiiiiice!
  • This is too early for KM - I blame Fox - he was with us all through the troubles..... maybe he's RD's long lost Grandson or something, we all know most of those who play for wales aren't actually welsh..... :wink:
  • edited January 2018
    Might be me being stupid but I can find nothing about Meire on Owlstalk.

Has she cleaned that like she is alleged to have done with Google?
  • Rob7Lee said:

londonowl said:

Rob7Lee said:

This is too early for KM - I blame Fox - he was with us all through the troubles..... maybe he's RD's long lost Grandson or something, we all know most of those who play for wales aren't actually welsh..... :wink:

For a brief moment I had a hope that she might actually be a brilliant negotiator. I think she managed to persuade us to pay real life actual money for Morgan Fox. Shows you how bad our dealings have been when KM got one over on us.

No chance you want him back is there? I could give him a lift down after the next Home match I’m at so you won’t have to pay his cab fare or anything.

I never thought he was as bad as many people did, he had his limitations, but he's at least a league 1 player and i'm sure at such a young age the 3 years under RD/KM and the management merry go round didn't help him.
    That probably sums us up though. We are supposedly chasing down automatic promotion (a little unlikely this season!) so a League 1 player is not going to cut it.

He has been awful for us this season. Miles out of his depth, no sign of any great desire.
  • Sponsored links:

• londonowl said:

Rob7Lee said:

londonowl said:

Rob7Lee said:

This is too early for KM - I blame Fox - he was with us all through the troubles..... maybe he's RD's long lost Grandson or something, we all know most of those who play for wales aren't actually welsh..... :wink:

For a brief moment I had a hope that she might actually be a brilliant negotiator. I think she managed to persuade us to pay real life actual money for Morgan Fox. Shows you how bad our dealings have been when KM got one over on us.

No chance you want him back is there? I could give him a lift down after the next Home match I’m at so you won’t have to pay his cab fare or anything.

I never thought he was as bad as many people did, he had his limitations, but he's at least a league 1 player and i'm sure at such a young age the 3 years under RD/KM and the management merry go round didn't help him.
    That probably sums us up though. We are supposedly chasing down automatic promotion (a little unlikely this season!) so a League 1 player is not going to cut it.

He has been awful for us this season. Miles out of his depth, no sign of any great desire.
    I see a simple solution, and it starts with playing Katrien at LB, and moving Foxy to the office..
  • Hello Fanny (I'm one of your biggest fans by the way)

I've read your post a couple of times. Such irony! Did you really like her? You saw a side of her not apparent to most Addicks and by the sound of it, you knew about her new post long before the rest of us. Is that true?

Will you be keeping in touch.

Don't want to sound sceptical but I've got little time for people who lie and mislead

Now come on, @Blackheathen.

Surely you recognise a wind up when you see one !

And where have I indicated I knew of her plans before the announcement on the OS ?

But, if your initials are TK, Kitty was one very unique "lady".....
    Sorry FF. Getting rather slow, very slow in fact, in my old age
  • Cheers for the heads up about all of this lads. I can't believe how quickly things have turned from a dream into a nightmare for us. Just at the end of last season I was still confident about our chances of getting to the Prem. The chairman could do no wrong. However, the summer was a disaster and the start of a slippery slope. Now this. Even on the pitch we've turned into a shambles. A whole medical team sacked in the summer as we had too many injuries last season then now we have 12+ first team players injured. The chairman has had enough of the mild criticism and has blamed the fans for pretty much everything including his best mate Carlos leaving even though Swansea have had him tapped up for over 12 months. Now the chairman seems to blame us and has employed a the best person to exercise this blame on the fans.

Ahh well it's only a game.

What do you feel was the turning point?
  • Cheers for the heads up about all of this lads. I can't believe how quickly things have turned from a dream into a nightmare for us. Just at the end of last season I was still confident about our chances of getting to the Prem. The chairman could do no wrong. However, the summer was a disaster and the start of a slippery slope. Now this. Even on the pitch we've turned into a shambles. A whole medical team sacked in the summer as we had too many injuries last season then now we have 12+ first team players injured. The chairman has had enough of the mild criticism and has blamed the fans for pretty much everything including his best mate Carlos leaving even though Swansea have had him tapped up for over 12 months. Now the chairman seems to blame us and has employed a the best person to exercise this blame on the fans.

What exactly happened in the summer? You made the play off final 2 years ago and were a shoot out away from the play off final again last year so the owner was obviously not doing too badly up until then.

Did he just run out of money, get bored, decided he'd had enough? Who was your CEO before Meire and why did he/she leave?

The bad news is it’s going to get a whole lot worse now the liar has turned up at your club.
  • Can’t believe she’s left Roland, how long before we find out he’s brought shares in Weds?
  • londonowl said:

LenGlover said:

Might be me being stupid but I can find nothing about Meire on Owlstalk.

Has she cleaned that like she is alleged to have done with Google?

It’s all in ‘The Boardroom’ section which is members only.

It will take her a lot longer than a day to get Owlstalk to take anything down. We’ve been through it all before in the past mate, legal action against fans by the club etc etc.

As always though, those people are long gone. Again this is probably all destined to end badly but it will all be no more than a small part of 150 years of history. We are still here. The club is still here. The fans are still here. KM will never change that.
    Well, you say that but through the actions of our crackpot owner and Daisy our season ticket sales and match day attendance has taken a massive hit. These were fans who've been going to The Valley all their lives btw. I'm all for giving people a second chance but she's abused that opportunity time and again.

How do you mean about Carlos being tapped up by Swansea for the last 12-mths, didnt your Chairman sack him or do you think it was partly because he was fed up with Swansea?
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't know how good the Sheffield Wednesday Community scheme is but KM will claim the credit for that.

And as they don't do programmes in Belgium she'd get rid (someone had to point out that it's a league requirement). She didn't understand that not having a programme would make the club look even more ridiculous as she thinks very short term and doesn't consider consequences.

And she can't deal with staff disagreeing with her. After a tantrum she will literally not speak to them for months.
  • Jose Riga is 16/1 to be their new manager

Is KF in the betting?
  • Last time I read Owlstalk, when we last played them, they couldn't stand us, and were unsympathetic, to say the least, about the damage Roland and his former niece were doing to our club. So as far as I'm concerned she's gone now, end of story. History.