Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options
    Not sure how Daisy will perform with an owner actually present and breathing down her neck?

Remember she's used to a weekly conference call live from the bunker with the incoherent Duchatelet during one of his daily nappy changes.
  • Options
    I believe the owner of SWFC comes from Thailand, so not sure how much time he spends in Sheffield.
  • Options
    Will Lungi Macebo become the new CEO? She must have learnt a lot off Katrien.
  • Options

Greenie said:

brewery, arrange, piss, in, up, a, couldn't, a

Re-arrange this words to describe a South Yorkshire club.
    Is the answer Leeds?
    You mean Leeds in West Yorkshire?
    Yep that was the joke.
  • Options

DOC64 said:

Wednesday now recruiting for a new HR Manager

https://www.swfc.co.uk/siteassets/pdf-links/swfc-hr-job-vacancy.pdf

What price on Meire's over-promoted old friend Lungi Macebo joining her at Hillsborough?
    What makes you think she's over-promoted?
    From memory, she started at The Valley as a receptionist....
  • Options
    garfield said:

DOC64 said:

What price on Meire's over-promoted old friend Lungi Macebo joining her at Hillsborough?
    She must be one of the few HR managers in football to regularly watch away games from the visiting directors’ seats, I would think.
  • Options

garfield said:

DOC64 said:

She must be one of the few HR managers in football to regularly watch away games from the visiting directors’ seats, I would think.
    Indeed quite some career progression, Steve Bradshaw a big advocate I recall.
  • Options
    Never heard of a "Lungi Macebo".

Doesn't seem very bright judging by the tweet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if there is any chance now that she is somewhere else, if we hear her throw RD under the bus for all the issues at CAFC and claim it was all his fault. Would love to see a he said, she said between the two, undercutting each other.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

The cow is now out of sight and out of mind. She don't affect us no more.

For some reason, when I read this I imagined Delboy Trotter saying it...
    :smiley:
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Never heard of Lungi. Not gonna judge her on one tweet from when she was I presume around 20 years old. We all did stupid shit - it's just unfortunate that for my generation, it's all recorded for people to snoop through.

If there's any actual empirical proof of her being tangibly incompetent, though, fine. But I haven't seen any. So - as mine and Lungi's millennial generation might say - allow it.

Yes I just looked back and saw that tweet is 7 years old.

• Options

PaddyP17 said:

Never heard of Lungi. Not gonna judge her on one tweet from when she was I presume around 20 years old. We all did stupid shit - it's just unfortunate that for my generation, it's all recorded for people to snoop through.

If there's any actual empirical proof of her being tangibly incompetent, though, fine. But I haven't seen any. So - as mine and Lungi's millennial generation might say - allow it.

Yes I just looked back and saw that tweet is 7 years old.

Only ever one Tweet from the account so high possibility it's fake.

Don't think anyone is digging out Lungi Macebo per se. Rather wondering whether Katrien is already using her new position for a bit of nepotism.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Lets not start belittling every member of staff here. She is just the HR manager after all.

That's the point though....
  • Options

I stand to be corrected but didn't she live in a posh flat in Docklands? God knows if there is an equivalent area in Sheffield but I somehow doubt it. As I can't really see her living in a 2 up 2 down terrace I can only assume she will be 'working from home' a lot. Maybe that is the best Sheffield can hope for as in my experience people who 'work from home' never do that much.

Lots of beautiful countryside not too far from Sheffield. Nice little cottage in the country, half hour drive to work in her top of the range company Beemer, missing the commuter traffic by rolling in at 11AM, off like a robbers dog at 4PM... Sounds perfect for her. :lol:
    I can recommend Penistone, (the place - not the COO)*

*i can't really. It may well be a shithole but it doesn't stop me giggling when I see it signposted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can someone tell me if carlos is still having a dream?
  • Options

DOC64 said:

Wow picking a tweet from 2010, not sure how old Lungi is, but this could well have been before they even started working.
  • Options
    To confirm she was at Uni when said tweet was tweeted and on top of that, it looks like the account was set up and only the one tweet was ever sent... I'd assume it was a twape (a bit like a frape) *both are disgusting terms* or it was a scorned woman before people were more careful about social media...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

To confirm she was at Uni when said tweet was tweeted and on top of that, it looks like the account was set up and only the one tweet was ever sent... I'd assume it was a twape (a bit like a frape) *both are disgusting terms* or it was a scorned woman before people were more careful about social media...

Yes, looking at the account it's basically just a blank nothing that is pointless to bother screen shorting.

She obviously doesn't use twitter and it may just be a case that she shares the same name with someone else...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

DOC64 said:

Wow picking a tweet from 2010, not sure how old Lungi is, but this could well have been before they even started working.
    Well according to her LinkedIn profile, she was doing her A-Levels between 2006 and 2008, which is usually ages 16-18, therefore she was 2010 when the tweet was written, so still very young at the time. I personally feel it's an irrelevance, I mean do we even know for sure it's her account?
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Dazzler21 said:

DOC64 said:

Well according to her LinkedIn profile, she was doing her A-Levels between 2006 and 2008, which is usually ages 16-18, therefore she was 2010 when the tweet was written, so still very young at the time. I personally feel it's an irrelevance, I mean do we even know for sure it's her account?
    Dazzler21 said:

I don't disagree.

I don't think we need to jump on everyone at the club just Duchatelet, Murray and Keohane now.

#SupportTheTeamNotTheRegime
  • Options
    The fact that the wendies made a KM thread a members only one suggests that they don't want outside attention from the club itself...and they may already be planning a form of demonstration if on field and off field problems continue.

I hope for them and for footballs soul that they do these as early as possible to make things very clear that they do not want to be told how they support their club and that the owner can F*ck right off.

The early signs are there and bad owners have spread their wings enough times elsewhere for people to see where it might be heading.

Kill the virus early on before it spreads out of control.

Won't do any harm.