Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options
    " The Meire effect"
  • Options
    Macronate said:

There’s a common denominator here.

Her.

Rumour has it she is hoping to be guest speaker at the player of the year dinner and has been working hard on a top, top, power point presentation titled 'My race to the bottom with megalomaniac owners'.

You heard it hear first folks so get your orders in early for tickets :wink:
  • Options
    and a sofa shaking off the dust covers
  • Options
    And a few security heavies taking their phones off silent
  • Options

Poor old Katie. If only incompetence was a virtue.

Roland thinks it is
  • Options
    Owlstalk clamouring for Gary Megson...
  • Options
    Talal said:

Would be funny if they went down but can't see it.

Unfortunately the bottom 3 are desperately poor and don't look like winning 1 game never mind the 3 that any of them need to catch Sheff Weds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would still rather Birmingham went down than Wednesday
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I would still rather Birmingham went down than Wednesday

That would be massive
  • Options
    I can’t see Wednesday getting relegated and even the harshest of Katriens detractors can’t really blame her for their league form. It’s funny though I must admit.
  • Options

I can’t see Wednesday getting relegated and even the harshest of Katriens detractors can’t really blame her for their league form. It’s funny though I must admit.

Wasn't she involved in choosing their manager?
  • Options

You can if you try.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Wasn't she involved in choosing their manager?
    That's even funnier if true .
  • Options
    Just don't get it, she was totally misunderstood, her vision was both innovative and commercially shrewd.
  • Options
    Manger was appointed by Owls chairman Chansiri whom i presume also appointed Meire.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What Wednesday need to ease the blow of the impending shyte years ahead is a nice sofa to watch it on!
  • Options
    I for one miss her
  • Options

I for one miss her

Well, you were anti the protests
  • Options

I for one miss her

So do I, like a raging toothache :smirk: